JGroobs
    JGroobs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    If you took a bonus they have a 30 day hold I believe.
    I haven't taken any bonus. However I am still on the "7 business day" deposit hold haha. Which sucks because I deposited last Saturday and there are only 5 business days in a week which means I have to wait until Tuesday

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20709

Quote Originally Posted by JGroobs View Post
    The full amount has been refunded to my account. Thanks to everyone for your help. I would like to keep playing on this site but I’m not even sure how my details were compromised in the first place. It makes me nervous to enter personal information on the site.

I believe they closed the account that was involved in the dumping.
    this exact thing happened to me as well, they re-instated my balance immediately , with no explanation or further questions required. As if they knew what had occurred before i called them, likely because of it occurring so often.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Amazing!

Back in the day there was a dude named Steve Da Pimp who used to pull this type of scam using keyloggers
    Classic SDP move was my thought
    NWP!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

A statement would be nice. As I mentioned somewhere above I don’t think I ever clicked any fake links. I’m definitely not playing poker anymore and I’m nervous about my money in there right now to be honest.
    I'm still nervous about having my money on this site. We'll see what happens. I'm going to cash out as soon as possible and I will update when the money is in my hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    this exact thing happened to me as well, they re-instated my balance immediately , with no explanation or further questions required. As if they knew what had occurred before i called them, likely because of it occurring so often.
    That's the way boys.

See how uncomfortable you can try to make it for books to do the right thing in these situations.

Keep punishing them for making you good instead of stonewalling and just saying "look after your login better". That's the safe option for books, but would not be fair and leave you looking at fault and still broke.

Every BOL problem thread some jerk troll like Evo pops in and says they are not fair... but EVERY complaint thread posted here in the last 2 years has been treated fairly, just like this one. It's why I can confidently reply that it will be actioned fairly every time a thread goes up.

Not many books I can do that with.
    Last edited by Optional; 03-03-18 at 11:03 AM.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Hmmm. How about an explanation for how the user's login credentials were stolen? From what part of the world was the user's account accessed illegitimately? Or is BOL saying the user lost all his money but they'll reimburse him anyway?

First 12