MikeJo
    MikeJo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Is offshore dead for pro high rollers?

Is there such a book that DOESNT a limit.. like Bookmaker for example.. if you are pounding them for 20k and 50k on football and get up 500 stacks.. basically what do the pros do once they are limited from all the books? Do they go from 50k to maybe 5k? I can see if a book follows a sharps plays, but then they too will be cut off or limited and so forth.. And nowadays with the limited # of books, wondering if it is worth the hassle for the long term winners.. on the other hand of u can get down a few dimes is better then nothing.. but from what I read the non US books are just as bad when it comes to getting limits cut..any incite would be greatly appreciated.. oh and Vegas from what I read is just as bad or worse than online and way more of a hassle the a click of a mouse

MikeJo

Do most sharps bet the openers or wait till game day?

Being that game day have the higher limits, do you guys who are max bettors wait till then? Or do you bet the openers to get a better #? Do the known sharps still bet or have have many of you been limited cut out of the industry?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

They are shape for a reason early late whenever they feel they have +ev they wager...Twitter is best way to track as many books and Vegas guys post sharp action...https://mobile.twitter.com/CGTechnology_ is one I follow plus when u follow it gives you suggestions of others similar..great tool

MikeJo

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    It is a good question - how many books can or would absorb a player that cashes out 100k in a 12 month period?

Not nearly up in that category at Betonline so I would not know. They seem professional on any of the transactions I have had. Let's ask them - play the role of a big shot - tell them you bet big - could win or lose 100k in a year - do they want your action?

That kind of money probably belongs in the credit side of the books (new ? as to how many agents can handle those kind of wins) - they certainly do not like moving post up to those sizes.

Heritage and Bookmaker can tell you in 30 seconds what your lifetime figure is. They are going to squeak with those kind of big payouts. 365 cuts limits. Anything USA facing with post up probably is not going to fly for super big bucks
    What does that mean that they can tell you in 30sec what your lifetime figure is? If they deem you a ‘sharp’, they will lower your limits? I never quite understood this.. nobody considers themselves recreational.. we all bet to win money

MikeJo

Thanks, but say you bet 2Dimes on an opener but actually that works against you come game day as the early action often moves the #.. on the other hand, the line could move anyways and often does.. like the stock market

MikeJo

Is offshore dead for pro high rollers?

I’m not talking about the whales that bet every game on the board.. I’m talking about the sharp max bettors who bet the non bcs conference type games at the best shopped #’s

What are some of the pros and cons of post up vs going thru credit with an agent?
    Thanks in advance

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

No comparison. You'll get paid offshore.

Would never trust some dodgy underfunded agent to pay when it hurts.

Just check the bi-weekly posts around here asking what to do to chase an agent, or will they get bashed or killed if they stiff them.

MikeJo

Fine, but what does everyone who bet 20dimes (and don’t bet in Vegas) on FB and BK do when their limits are cut to 250 or 1000? Much less those interested in betting totals.. Have known pro handicappers thrown in the towel because of cut limits?

MikeJo

I wasn’t talking about scalpers though.. I was asking about pros who bet the posted max who are proven winners (yes they will take the best of the two #s avail i.e lay -4 and take +4.5) (never to lay -4.5 when both available).. What do these pros do once limited from the 5dimes/heritage/Cris books etc.. Harder to beard in nowadays with less options to move money, and trusting runners in Vegas

MikeJo

[QUOTE=The Kraken;26632224]Bookmaker probably wont limit you as long as youre a square

Its just a matter of time before they make their money back

On the flip side, Ive known guys to be limited after one play, as wel as guys that were limited after losing money

You making this thread tells me they likely wont limit you[/QUOTE

What were they limited on?

MikeJo

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Up until about 3-4 years ago, they (betcris) didn't limit anyone and they were probably a top 3 book for professionals...... but nowadays? They limit and there lines are horrible.
    I Am also interested in betting fb and bk, and thinking about posting up big.. but which books will give you a chance to keep betting once your up 6 figures?? I am reading most cut you off.. I do consider myself sharp (I won’t bet a bad line..but at the same time dont bet the steam or anything) I just want to bet my games and move on with my day.. if I’m gonna get my limits cut after a few bets, then I’d rather go through the hassle

Are the Billy Walters or known touts of the industry priced out of the market based on limits being cut?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated

MikeJo

Does bookmaker still take 20dimes on fb? Or is that just for the square whales?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJo View Post
    Does bookmaker still take 20dimes on fb? Or is that just for the square whales?
    25k on NFL. You can deposit up to $500k by bitcoin there. Go wild big timer.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    They are shape for a reason early late whenever they feel they have +ev they wager...Twitter is best way to track as many books and Vegas guys post sharp action...https://mobile.twitter.com/CGTechnology_ is one I follow plus when u follow it gives you suggestions of others similar..great tool
    Sharps typically hit the openers hard. They have accounts at books that post the earliest odds and have the biggest limits.