turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13775

Bitcoin payout option disabled on my BetOnline account

I no longer have the option to withdrawal funds using crypto from betonline even though all my deposits have been bitcoin. Has this happened to anyone else? The whole reason I got back into betting sports online was because bitcoin made it easy to send and receive funds.

I am currently exchanging emails with them to try and rectify the situation but so far I am just getting, "at the managers discretion". They have offered me other payout options.

The only red flag I can think of is that I use vpn so it's possible I logged onto my account with different IP's.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5870

Did this just happen today? It may be the Bitcoin processer they use is down or limited due to the network mess...wonder if it’s everyone or just your special case but that makes no sense since ure btc exclusive..

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Did this just happen today? It may be the Bitcoin processer they use is down or limited due to the network mess...wonder if it’s everyone or just your special case but that makes no sense since ure btc exclusive..

turbobets

Payout request was on the 19th but the confirmation email went to my junk folder so the withdrawal was canceled. Betonline told me to request another payout yesterday and this is when I noticed no crypto payout option.

They have just replied to my latest email asking for my approval to process the transaction so I think it is being sorted out.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Payout request was on the 19th but the confirmation email went to my junk folder so the withdrawal was canceled. Betonline told me to request another payout yesterday and this is when I noticed no crypto payout option.

They have just replied to my latest email asking for my approval to process the transaction so I think it is being sorted out.
    Good to hear

keep us posted

turbobets

Payout received thank you to BOL customer service. Books really need to get away from having 1st level customer service reps reply with "at the managers discretion". It creates unnecessary confusion.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave turbobets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.