GoCanes24
    GoCanes24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Leaving Bovada - Any Suggestions?

Hi there,

My friends and I turned $350 into a little over $15,000 on Bovada. We cashed out once (for $3000) and have had complications since in regards to "blurry paperwork and photo identification". Furthermore, there are now betting restrictions on certain sports; for example, I can no longer win more than $25 on any UFC prop, $5 on any live betting sport (which was a main source of income) and $500 on soccer.

As we ponder withdrawing a decent chunk of our money and moving to a more professional book, what do you guys recommend? In a perfect world, a nice live betting scheme would be awesome, as well as the ability to bet on a lot of college/NFL football and college basketball. Thanks.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

"My friends and I . . "

"had complications due to 'blurry paperwork and photo identification' "

Call me crazy but I think I see a correlation here.

GoCanes24
    GoCanes24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Clarification - The account is in my name and only under me - but its my friends and I who bet under my account. It's with blurry credit card images and my photo verification, even thought I've sent the images multiple times.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

If you don't have accounts yet on BetOnline/Sportsbetting they have a 100% Bitcoin bonus I'd take advantage of to start.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Avoid youwager. Can only cash out in $500 increments if you want a check or *********** sent to you. If you fall above an increment that money has to stay in there.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Avoid youwager. Can only cash out in $500 increments if you want a check or *********** sent to you. If you fall above an increment that money has to stay in there.
    I though they did bank wires as well? I don't know I have been with youwager for about 15 years and have never had to worry about getting paid. That's why they are great I think. I just don't like how they lowered their limits for P2P. I miss the days when you could get $5000 no problem.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Heritage and 5D

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Why would you ever cash out using a check when you can use bitcoin

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Why would you ever cash out using a check when you can use bitcoin
    No sheet, put in a $500 request last night at 5D, in Blockchain 10 minutes ago.