Bravesbaby
    Bravesbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Help please

Hi I have filed several complaints regarding my situation with Bovada. I have sent all documents they've requested but they still will not give me my payout or reactivate my account. I just wanted to know if my complaint was received? Is there someone here who can help me please?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

so you finally sent them the requested documents? Now what are they telling you?

something about your situation smells fishy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Bravesbaby View Post
    Hi I have filed several complaints regarding my situation with Bovada. I have sent all documents they've requested but they still will not give me my payout or reactivate my account. I just wanted to know if my complaint was received? Is there someone here who can help me please?
    Did you receive a confirmation email after submitting your complaint?

If not, check your spam folder maybe. if you dont see it, then try submitting again. If you dont get the conformation again, try using a different email as your reply address.

If you did receive the confirmation, please reply to it as that goes to the person who looks after the complaints allocation and can find out.

Bravesbaby

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    so you finally sent them the requested documents? Now what are they telling you?

something about your situation smells fishy
    I actually sent all information they had requested right away. I have been compliant with all of their verification needs. They keep telling me my account is still under review and this is going on 2 weeks now.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I actually sent all information they had requested right away. I have been compliant with all of their verification needs. They keep telling me my account is still under review and this is going on 2 weeks now.
    You'll probably just have to wait it out. It's not that strange to take a couple of weeks. I doubt it will drag on a lot longer than 2 weeks complaint or not though.

Bravesbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did you receive a confirmation email after submitting your complaint?

If not, check your spam folder maybe. if you dont see it, then try submitting again. If you dont get the conformation again, try using a different email as your reply address.

If you did receive the confirmation, please reply to it as that goes to the person who looks after the complaints allocation and can find out.
    Yes I did get a confirmation email. I will reply to email then. Thanks for your help.

JAKEPEAVY21

that is not what you stated in your other thread. You said that you sent ID but did not want to send the other items that they asked for. At least be consistent with your story.

Bravesbaby

that is not what you stated in your other thread. You said that you sent ID but did not want to send the other items that they asked for. At least be consistent with your story.
    I didn't want to send in other information but I wanted to be compliant with what they asked for so I did end up sending all information they needed. I know you work for a book that's probably why your a jerk makes more sense to me.

JAKEPEAVY21

I didn't want to send in other information but I wanted to be compliant with what they asked for so I did end up sending all information they needed. I know you work for a book that's probably why your a jerk makes more sense to me.
    think what you like..the way you have gone about explaining your situation has me suspicious.

good luck getting your money

Bravesbaby

think what you like..the way you have gone about explaining your situation has me suspicious.

good luck getting your money
    You don't need luck if all your documentation is sent which I have sent.