Bravesbaby
    Bravesbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    So tell us how you turn 50 into 1000 and we might be able to figure this out.
    Did a parlay which paid 500 plus and then small live wagers which got me to a little over 1K. I needed the money so I requested payout right away.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by Bravesbaby View Post
    Did a parlay which paid 500 plus and then small live wagers which got me to a little over 1K. I needed the money so I requested payout right away.
    File a complaint. SBR has a good relationship with Bovada. They will get to the bottom of it.

Bravesbaby

File a complaint. SBR has a good relationship with Bovada. They will get to the bottom of it.
    I have already, I appreciate your help.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I too only do BTC and have been for 2+ years Heritage...I have done hundreds deposits and over 50 withdrawals previous and out of blue BTC withdrawal was canceled last week and CS said I had to do customer validation.....Did it uploaded ID plus utility bill...10 minutes later account was cleared and withdrawal resubmitted and processed... Heritage is awesome! So I think all non BTC exclusive ones do this at times plus even BTC if they think something is fishy

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I have all documents ready to send. I'm not being stubborn I shouldn't have to send in more stuff after they have my ID. You seem like you work for the book. Stop trying to act like these books care.
    I don't work for a book, just sick of whiners like you that don't read an offshore book's rules or follow their instructions and then cry foul, clog up the forum and waste everyone's time with these idiotic complaints.

I never implied that the books cared. However, if you want to get paid you have to play their game and hope that you end up getting your cash.

If they still don't pay you after submitting all the documents, THEN you have grounds for complaining...otherwise, look in the mirror as to what the problem is.

Bravesbaby

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I don't work for a book, just sick of whiners like you that don't read an offshore book's rules or follow their instructions and then cry foul, clog up the forum and waste everyone's time with these idiotic complaints.

I never implied that the books cared. However, if you want to get paid you have to play their game and hope that you end up getting your cash.

If they still don't pay you after submitting all the documents, THEN you have grounds for complaining...otherwise, look in the mirror as to what the problem is.
    Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I can send whatever they ask but it makes me mad they are making me send all these things when I made a bitcoin deposit. They prefer bitcoin deposits and yet still can hassle you on their own terms if needed. I don't know about you guys here but 1k is a lot for me and I would love to get paid. I'll be done with Bovada and going back to my old book. I just loved their platform and how you can lock in live parlays. I've played by the rules but have been robbed.
    Try not to worry. If you are just a regular honest player you will be paid by them. They don't have a record of making up excuses to rip people off.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    exactly

quit whining and crying and do as they ask and you will get your payout

I could be wrong but people who make a big fuss about anonymity and sending in documentation probably have something to hide
    sending documents through unencrypted email to a website with unkown owners offering you a sevice which isn't legal in your country isn't something you should do without worry...if Verizon asked me to email a photo of my ID I'd say no, it's not safe.
    In this business I've done it a million times but that's because I choose to gamble and have no choice, but the better sites allow you to upload documents to their website securely, email isn't secure. Also now with Bitcoin removing threat of chargebacks the hassle for KYC should be less not more.
    I could be wrong but people who do what they are told without questioning it might not be very intelligent. If your ID and other documents end up with some guy making $2 an hour and he can sell it to ID thieves for $4 why wouldn't he..
    That said Bovada is safe, they shouldn't ask for documents through email since it's so insecure, but once they have them I wouldn't worry about them falling into the wrong hands. Other books I've had credit card numbers stolen constantly in the past, pre BTC days. Bovada is trustworthy, however they should have a place on the website to upload the documents not request emails

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Try not to worry. If you are just a regular honest player you will be paid by them. They don't have a record of making up excuses to rip people off.
    Do they sell your info to other gambling operators? Just wondering what the need for so much personal info is unless he took a bonus or played sharp lines and they want to make sure he isn't multi accounting. not just talking Bovada, but in general what's with all the KYC, seems overboard. And I sincerely wish they would allow you to upload it to the website securely rather than email which is just silly.
    As for OP the good news is once you go through this pain the the ass you won't have to do it again unless you use a creditt cardd, and even the it's easier they just need the cc info. Bovada is usually pretty fast with Bitcoin payouts too, if you play there again after this. good luck

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

bitcoin is designed for you to be anonymous. You should not expect a book to allow you to be anonymous just because you use bitcoin. The books take bitcoin because it is an easy way to deposit. Not to protect your ID. If they want your ID for whatever reason, you have to provide it.
    Bingo, and SOP. Provide the docs if you're on the up and up and get your money. We all know going in that we don't have a lot of options and they call the shots.

pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

They would pay as long as you sent in the documents. Its a rule for new players cashing out. BTC deposits are not for being anonymous. They are to save money on CC fees and foreign transaction fees. Just send in the docs sheeesh.

This happened to me on Bodog and I didn’t get paid. I was stubborn also. I learned my lesson.

Just be patient. I play on bovada all the time and have no isssues.

First 12