pjsullivan
    pjsullivan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Top Bet payout

Has anyone got paid from TopBet lately ? I put in for a withdrawal of 1600$ 10 weeks ago and nothing.....and their customer service is useless....

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Absolutely no one.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

They call me about once a day. It's a Canadian number so I don't pick up. It's a sad day they're soliciting deposits when people are getting paid. Robbing Petter to pay Paul....

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

What bonuses are they offering?

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

The "lets take in as much money as we can and not pay our customers" bonus

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post

nymfan99

What does that mean

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

There hasnt been a report of a payment from them in months.. They are a bunch of scammers finally at the end. I dont care what they have done in the past. This is the end of them and they are not paying anymore. Excuse after excuse

What does that mean

the_patriot
    the_patriot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Hey guys, I'll join in. Been waiting on payments from Topbet for some time now - 2 payments for over $3500 total. According to the Service Rep today, my first payment is "on the Priority list" and "will be processed in the next batch of payments." When I asked how often payment batches go out, I was told every 1-2 weeks. I wanted to document this here for people to see and I will keep everyone monitored over the next 10-14 days.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Mine was in the next batch too. Well that was the email I got May 2. They are a joke. Don't believe a word they say .

ALLSTAR86
    ALLSTAR86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I've been in the next batch since May too.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz030808 View Post
    They call me about once a day. It's a Canadian number so I don't pick up. It's a sad day they're soliciting deposits when people are getting paid. Robbing Petter to pay Paul....
    They have been calling people to apologize for delayed payouts. Could be for that?

Would like to hear if this is happening too.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by Keewatinking21 View Post
    The "lets take in as much money as we can and not pay our customers" bonus
    yes..you could call it a Ponzi scheme...they will take deposits but they sure as hell won't pay out...having said that, it absolutely bewilders me why you guys continue to play at "F" rated sports books that are on the blacklist...basically meaning they bankrupt, corrupt, thieves, liars, on the verge of going out of business, no pay (will not pay winning players), etc, etc..

the_patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yes..you could call it a Ponzi scheme...they will take deposits but they sure as hell won't pay out...having said that, it absolutely bewilders me why you guys continue to play at "F" rated sports books that are on the blacklist...basically meaning they bankrupt, corrupt, thieves, liars, on the verge of going out of business, no pay (will not pay winning players), etc, etc..
    Appreciate your "expertise" but they were actually a good book when I signed up and actually paid out a while back. The fact that they aren't now isn't quite my fault..

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

im in the same boat. it has been 30 business days now since i requested my 1.5k payout. there is no such thing as priority list, just a bunch lies and runarunds BS every time i called them.

talked to multiple supervisors, got a feeling they all using fake names.
    Carol, Carla, Jet.

Fitz030808

Optional, I posted up once about a year ago. They aren't calling me to apologize for a payout, they're calling to offer a bonus for a deposit. They need money in to release money out. I really do hope everyone gets paid but the situation is looking pretty grim.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah topbet was legit and was paying on time for years - the super bowl really seemed to hurt them badly. Topbet has been around for a while and you would think someone would just buy them out for the client list ahead of football season -- if they don't pay people by football season they aren't going to get a lot of deposits when the season starts and that will likely be the end.

nymfan99

I'm asking about what bonuses they are offering because if they are high and reckless then it would be more of a warning sign.

When I call they offer low 10%. I'm not doubting whether they are in trouble or not, everything indicates yes they are having issues. But some people have been reporting that they are being paid recently and they are calling at least means they are opening up communication somewhat.

Typically near the end you see high bonus offers and no/limited contact which is the opposite of what they are doing. But who knows.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I'm asking about what bonuses they are offering because if they are high and reckless then it would be more of a warning sign.

When I call they offer low 10%. I'm not doubting whether they are in trouble or not, everything indicates yes they are having issues. But some people have been reporting that they are being paid recently and they are calling at least means they are opening up communication somewhat.

Typically near the end you see high bonus offers and no/limited contact which is the opposite of what they are doing. But who knows.
    They are offering a $1,000 cash bonus 5x for new customers and the same for first bitcoin deposit.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Buffalo Nickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

i see they still post on FB every couple of days. surprised no one has yet to complaint over there, unless they remove it immediately once is up.

Ballgame
    Ballgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hey Guys,

I have you both beat w/ Topbet - I have 12 max payout checks ($2500 each) owed to me. The oldest of the 12 checks is from a withdrawal date of March 19th, yes March! I'm owed checks from 3/19, 3/27, 4/10, 4/18, 4/25, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/25, 6/3, 6/12 & 7/2. Last check I received was probably 5 -6 weeks ago and that $2500 check had a withdrawal date of 3/10!

When I would call every week to make another withdrawal, I would get the same answer every time about the checks owed to me, that there was no update on tracking # and that it's b/c of their "processors"...

All of that being said, I have been w/ TopBet for many years and have always got paid in the end. This same 3-4 month backup happen to me the previous year too & when I finally started getting checks owed to me then, I did get 5-6 in a row, in Sept...

This latest 4 month backup however has finally pushed me to start playing with 2 other online books (Bovada) & I will not make a deposit on TopBet again until I receive the $30k that's owed to me.

Hope that helps you guys and if you have any further questions..

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by Ballgame View Post
    Hey Guys,

I have you both beat w/ Topbet - I have 12 max payout checks ($2500 each) owed to me. The oldest of the 12 checks is from a withdrawal date of March 19th, yes March! I'm owed checks from 3/19, 3/27, 4/10, 4/18, 4/25, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/25, 6/3, 6/12 & 7/2. Last check I received was probably 5 -6 weeks ago and that $2500 check had a withdrawal date of 3/10!

When I would call every week to make another withdrawal, I would get the same answer every time about the checks owed to me, that there was no update on tracking # and that it's b/c of their "processors"...

All of that being said, I have been w/ TopBet for many years and have always got paid in the end. This same 3-4 month backup happen to me the previous year too & when I finally started getting checks owed to me then, I did get 5-6 in a row, in Sept...

This latest 4 month backup however has finally pushed me to start playing with 2 other online books (Bovada) & I will not make a deposit on TopBet again until I receive the $30k that's owed to me.

Hope that helps you guys and if you have any further questions..

Wow, 30K. Yeah, they are a little behind and have trouble with processors.

Ballgame

Yep, sucks... What's funny or crazy depending on how you view it, is they will take bitcoin deposits but can't pay out in bitcoin??

One other note on TopBet's slide. I was VIP w/ them for 8+ years, which would mean 20% on every deposit & no fee withdrawals ($40 reg withdrawal fee). This all came to an end I believe at the end of Feb/beginning of March - the 20% went to 10% and I had to paid a $40 fee on each one of those 12 checks they owe me haha ($480)

ALLSTAR86
    ALLSTAR86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

You're one of the lucky ones. I have a payout from 3/14 and have been getting the run around for 4 months.

Buffalo Nickle

Yep, sucks... What's funny or crazy depending on how you view it, is they will take bitcoin deposits but can't pay out in bitcoin??

One other note on TopBet's slide. I was VIP w/ them for 8+ years, which would mean 20% on every deposit & no fee withdrawals ($40 reg withdrawal fee). This all came to an end I believe at the end of Feb/beginning of March - the 20% went to 10% and I had to paid a $40 fee on each one of those 12 checks they owe me haha ($480)
    How much of that 30K is deposits and how much are you up on them? I think there are a lot of people like yourself and the jig is up.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    How much of that 30K is deposits and how much are you up on them? I think there are a lot of people like yourself and the jig is up.
    There is no way there are a lot of people up 30k - there aren't that many people be that stupid to run a balance like that up at a book that takes 6 weeks to pay when things are good and offers a max payout of 2500. The biggest problem for topbet in my opinion is that this is a down time - they aren't getting enough deposit to cover their losses.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There is no way there are a lot of people up 30k - there aren't that many people be that stupid to run a balance like that up at a book that takes 6 weeks to pay when things are good and offers a max payout of 2500. The biggest problem for topbet in my opinion is that this is a down time - they aren't getting enough deposit to cover their losses.
    There are plenty. Every top bettor has been through Topbet. You don't put up those lines without drawing flies.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    There are plenty. Every top bettor has been through Topbet. You don't put up those lines without drawing flies.
    I haven't deposited at top bet for 3 years but I still use them since I have a balance there - there is nothing wrong with their lines - bovada's lines are more square - topbet's problem was they let you bet on anything with the bonus - including -2000 favorites

Ballgame

Last deposit I made was for $500 back in February. I had $300 on Sergio Garcia to win Masters at 40/1 in early April & the $30k they owe me all stem from that deposit. I was still playing on that deposit up until about a week ago (7/2), when I requested the remaining balance ($1200) in a final check.

Like I mentioned in previous post, I will not use TB again until I get paid. I started using Bovada again, the last week of June and requested a check from them on (7/2) & (7/9), so we shall see how long they take...

Buffalo Nickle

Last deposit I made was for $500 back in February. I had $300 on Sergio Garcia to win Masters at 40/1 in early April & the $30k they owe me all stem from that deposit. I was still playing on that deposit up until about a week ago (7/2), when I requested the remaining balance ($1200) in a final check.

Like I mentioned in previous post, I will not use TB again until I get paid. I started using Bovada again, the last week of June and requested a check from them on (7/2) & (7/9), so we shall see how long they take...
    Now that is a score. They were down going into football and I am sure they have had a lot of people hit them for big scores with the plus money bonuses they were handing out and they lost on all of those overall. Not looking good at this point but hopefully the late pays come in September as in the past with football deposits although we will likely be getting paid by someone that is going to get stiffed.

KoolHandLuke
    KoolHandLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

The 3 payouts I requested back in Feb/Mar took about 6 weeks to get but there was a processor issue with one that took 10 weeks to get! I have 2 new payouts I'm waiting on that 6.5 and 7.5 weeks old... I've been hearing the same "song and dance" as the rest of you.

I totally agree and believe the payouts are directly tied to the deposits so bashing TopBet online and the F rating here on SBR is lessening our chances of getting paid or at a minimum making it take that much longer....

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

I'll honestly be pretty dam shocked if I ever receive even a min payout from this site. The least these pricks could do is give me my deposit money back. I've been waiting since early May for my current payout. I wish I didn't cancel my payout from Jan. Who knows maybe I'd actually have my dam $$.

the_patriot

Quick update on my end--received an email this morning--pretty much the same BS as usual--we are in contact w our processors. Call me extremely optimistic but I still have a feeling we'll get paid just because of the communication they have. At the same time I'm also not nieve to the fact that their recent track record is not good at all

thomorino

I talked to topbet today - my wire is now on day 21. I think that topbet will pay but the payouts will come late - they are updating lines daily, grading bets right away, and responding to emails within minutes. All signs point to this book still being able to operate until football season. Remember, even when topbet was legit the payouts were slow, so a lot of people who use this book are used to not being paid promptly.

It is all going to come down to the first month of the NFL season though - the reality is most bettors don't come on here and check book ratings before depositing - that's why scam books like oddsmaker continue to operate for years with an F rating. Recreational bettors have a lot of cash after the super bowl and the NBA season, if the books do well in the first month they should be fine, if not its likely game over.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

They have reached out to me a 4-5 time over the last 3 months to tell me that they still do not have an update on my payout.. I still have hope to because I can't see them doing that if they didn't have intentions of trying to pay.

Fitz030808

Are they telling you guys it's a processor issue or just saying they don't know when you'll be paid?

123 Last