fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Quote Originally Posted by locitup1time View Post
    He's getting paid. Fedex, take a breather dude. Just requesting 2k payout. Will keep you guys updated. Ye of little faith.
    Did you get paid cause I'm still waiting for my remaining balance to be paid... smh.

fedex11204

Well it's almost 2 month since I got an email stating that I would get paid my balance and still nothing yet SMH with the 1 year anniversary coming up of owing me the money.

marcberbenick
    marcberbenick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Fedex, it just happened to me last night...I just got on a nice win streak this year. Had been with them since 2015. Only issue i had was major delay getting paid. always 2+ months. But got paid non the less. Now this...

Mr. Berbenick,

We have done an extensive analysis on your account, reviewing your wagering, payouts and deposits history, your account logins, as well as all chat transcripts, phone conversations and emails.

- You have been our customer since August 2015.
    - You deposited a total of $5800.
    - You have received a total of $10018 in Payouts.

Your history leads us to believe that you are a non-recreational player. As specifically stated in our terms and conditions: we do not cater to players of your profile.

Please be aware that your account with us is CLOSED as of today. No more betting action will be taken from you in any manner.

We would like to thank you for your interest in CRSB, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Regards,

Albert Fisher
    Risk and compliance
    risk@crsportsbet.ag
    CRSportsBet.ag

Last edited by marcberbenick; 04-20-18 at 08:43 PM.

marcberbenick

I had a total balance of $5600...4K of which was in pending withdrawals that were over 3months old. So In total I have $5600 balance before I received this email last night. They used every excuse to delay payments. I kept all emails. Now they won't answer my calls, emails and disabled chat. Im simply a recreational player and have a real day job. Im super pissed right now because i won fair and square.

Fedex any advice would be appreciated

fedex11204

Quote Originally Posted by marcberbenick View Post
    I had a total balance of $5600...4K of which was in pending withdrawals that were over 3months old. So In total I have $5600 balance before I received this email last night. They used every excuse to delay payments. I kept all emails. Now they won't answer my calls, emails and disabled chat. Im simply a recreational player and have a real day job. Im super pissed right now because i won fair and square.

Hey if you read this thread you would see I'm in the same boat as you they still owe me $5432 from July 4th so I wish I could help you

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by marcberbenick View Post

Did you file a report with SBR?

Chris S775
    Update your status
    Chris S775's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

crsportsbet just also close my account with a balance of $5625 I only have a $1k payout pending. I just filed a payout complaint with SBR. They never sent me an email on details and finally was able to speak to someone in customer service and they said you should of received an email from risk management there is nothing we can do. I'm just a rec player too....this sucks

fedex11204

Man these complaints keep piling up I think it’s tme for a downgrade to an outright scam

dimaggio8

of course you got it. Nice job. And it's real money folks. Put that in your pipe and smoke it fellas.

My account balance keeps on growing. Just had ND cash money. Bet with confidence. #CRSPORTSBETFUNDSSECURED
    With all these accounts getting closed and unpaid do you want to revise your statement?

marcberbenick

DiMaggio, i have taken the first steps with SBR and filed a complaint but have yet to hear anything back? I didn't even new this type of support existed until i did some research. Its obvious what CRsports is doing...keeping the majority "small risk players" happy, and the player with larger cash accounts they close when its time to be paid. Something has to happen to these scum bags.

locitup1time
    locitup1time's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 598

This is a concern that basically if you win you will get shut down over time. So yeah, I'm taking more cautions now. Still got 2k pending which went through approved 10 days ago and also have about 1500$ up in there now. I'll move to bookmaker.eu or 5dimes I suppose for football next year.

Still think everyone gets paid and will be actively peeking at these threads and chiming in.

TIP_EU
    TIP_EU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2471

RATING F PLEASE.

marcberbenick

locitup1time, your absolutely correct over time if you win they will eventually shut your account down. so what do they have to loose? No risk involved at all for them. Im keeping fingers crossed it all works out with time.

I would check in
    weekly for my payout status and each time i was a bit more confident i would get paid but alway processing excuses. "financing dept" even went as far as creating a DHL shipment for me that was never picked up and lead me to believe for 3-4 months that they were working on the problem. Got excuse after excuse...I really only withdrew 1K per month but they added up as they were never paid. So when i got word my account was closed I had 4 pending withdrawals all for 1K each **. I kept playing daily and would go down some weeks and up other. In fact the night before account closed I lost over $500 in live wagering. So that gives me the hint they never had intentions of paying me

Chris S775
    Update your status

Has anyone heard or received a payout lately from CRSB? They are not picking up the customer service line (they are probably screening my calls) or responding to my emails with requests for payout updates. I have also tried to reach out to Matt at SBR who is handling my complaint and have not heard back in a while. This sucks....I should have done my research prior to depositing with them.

marcberbenick

Same thing happened to me. I haven't heard a thing on payout. Im patiently waiting on a positive outcome but I can tell you I've been waiting over 3-4 monthsds. I agree, should had done my research but when i joined in 2015 all was ok and actually got paid back then. SBR has contacted Crsportsbet on my behalf but nothing in return as of yet. I'll keep you posted on my end.

fedex11204

and of course the same here when will this nightmare end SMH...still owed $5342

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I still get messages for depositing there.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave captrobey 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fedex11204

I think It's time to put them with bad books and grade them a F as no one is answering phone calls there or responding to chats there

marcberbenick

Yea same here no updates, no answered emails, no phone or chat and they just confiscate $5600+. They are definitely an F book

fedex11204

When is this book being downgraded to an outright scam like topbet and rated an F

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

What a complete garbage book. Why the hell does anybody ever play at books like this when you could be playing at reputable books that pay out right away? I just don't understand it whatsoever.

Here's a simple piece of advice to always abide by - never play a book that is located in Costa Rica. Costa Rica is one of the few countries that has no legitimate government body that regulates gaming and gambling so you literally have no recourse if they want to steal your money. Most other countries have government bodies you can contact and as a result you'll get your funds no matter what on threat of the company being shut down.

locitup1time

I keep getting paid and the communication has been fine. Here comes the "you work for the book comments". Yeah, I' in costa Rica or a US liaison.

Just letting you know this is the probably the reason they haven't dropped their rating.

Good day!

finance@crsportsbet.ag
    May 10 (2 days ago)

to Alex, me, Ken

Hello Mr. Carrick,

Your package is scheduled to be delivered Friday next week, by Wednesday you shall receive your tracking information.

Any further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Alison Webb
    Payments processing
    finance@crsportsbet.ag
    CRSportsBet.ag

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:32pm
    To: finance@crsportsbet.ag
    Subject: Fwd: CRSportsBet.ag - KYC Status - CR600757

Albert Fisher,Can I please get an update, if available on payment status.
    Thanks,
    Ben C.
    Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

marcberbenick

Locitup, just curious what is the amount you are withdrawing and whats account balance? Ive been paid for years but once you reach a curtain level, especially over 5K you will run into problems. I actually had it over 12K and was paid a few times but always slow as shit and now account is closed. They still owe me over 5k and are completely ignoring all contact from me and others representing me. They are complete scam and if I were you I would hedge with another book. Cause if u keep winning you will eventually get screwed. Take my advise!!!!

BigPage28
    BigPage28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3872

Sorry you guys are dealing with this what a nightmare

locitup1time

2k was the max withdrawal as far as I know. Yes, buyer be where and luckily it will be on me if I decide to re-up with them again as this is my final account balance.

150% bonuses will be missed each and every time.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

2k was the max withdrawal as far as I know. Yes, buyer be where and luckily it will be on me if I decide to re-up with them again as this is my final account balance.

150% bonuses will be missed each and every time.
    No wonder they struggle if that is standard.

And agree you have to take some personal responsibility if choosing to play at a place offering that.

boss1200
    boss1200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

My account terminated

I had an account with CRSportbet winning $17000 in that account and now i got emailed saying my account has been terminated. How can i recover my money cuz it sound like they re not try give me any money ...

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Sorry, but read a few other threads posted here. You aren’t getting paid.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by boss1200 View Post
    I had an account with CRSportbet winning $17000 in that account and now i got emailed saying my account has been terminated. How can i recover my money cuz it sound like they re not try give me any money ...
    Boss, next time come here BEFORE signing up at shit books!

marcberbenick

Boss, are you serious? 17K they owe you and closed your account? Please post your act closure email as proof for all the doubters. Something tells me there is much more fraud from this book in the near future. I just tried calling them about my account, and they actually answered. You could tell the guy didn't know what to do as he answered by mistake, and he said hold and never came back to the line...again hung up on with now resolve. I am now approaching 6+ months of not being paid.

When the hell is something going to be done??? They are due for an F- rating by now...

LOL, Any one speak spanish and can call the costa rican BBA?

dimaggio8

So for everyone that is getting screwed out of their funds, who is behind this operation?

boss1200
    boss1200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Mr. Greco,

We have done an extensive analysis on your account, reviewing your wagering, payouts and deposits history, your account logins, as well as all chat transcripts, phone conversations and emails.

1. You have been our customer since June 2016.
    2. Your current betting history leads us to believe that you are in fact a non-recreational player. As specifically stated as per our terms and conditions we do not cater to players of your profile. You were warned in the month of April that if you continued your betting activities that your account would be closed. We have found the following:

• Attempts of scalping and middling
    • Betting on both sides of same game to complete RO
    • Sharp/Steam betting

Please be aware that your account with us is CLOSED as of today. No more betting action will be taken from you in any manner.

We would like to thank you for your interest in CRSB, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Regards,

Albert Fisher
    Risk and compliance
    finance@crsportsbet.ag
    CRSportsBet.ag

marcberbenick

This is the dude that talked me into joining from another sports book back in 2016..now he is in hiding and won't answer email or phone!!!!
    kennedy@crsportsbet.ag
    Kennedy
    Sales Manager
    1-888-287-8176
    CRSportsBet.ag

fedex11204

Yup same here that scumbag Kennedy should be dealt with he’s done this too many times first with betmayor and now with scamsportsbet

Chris S775
    Update your status

Has SBR responded to anyones CRSB complaints?

First ... 45678910 Last