Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Oh and if you don't believe me feel free to go and look through past searches about how people have been treated when they run into some kind of ordeal with Heritage then you will understand what he is saying here. This is nothing new that they do.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

I don't know what happened to you. but it's obvious he exaggerated every little thing. just to start with-he knew he did not reach the roll but asked for his money anyways. got paid but said he was waited to see what happens after requesting the funds again. knowing he did not do half the roll yet. don't believe he was limited any more than everyone else. and he is here complaining before there is a real problem. plenty of real genuine complaints about good books but there is also too much crying and whining for no good reason. I'm getting a little sick of reading this shit , wasting my timing thinking and writing about it only to find out again and again that the op is just full of shit. the only thing he said that has merit in the whole thread is that a 3xxx roll for a book to book with no bonus is too much. I get a 1xx roll but not 3xxx.

Fadethepublic12
    Fadethepublic12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    I don't know what happened to you. but it's obvious he exaggerated every little thing. just to start with-he knew he did not reach the roll but asked for his money anyways. got paid but said he was waited to see what happens after requesting the funds again. knowing he did not do half the roll yet. don't believe he was limited any more than everyone else. and he is here complaining before there is a real problem. plenty of real genuine complaints about good books but there is also too much crying and whining for no good reason. I'm getting a little sick of reading this shit , wasting my timing thinking and writing about it only to find out again and again that the op is just full of shit. the only thing he said that has merit in the whole thread is that a 3xxx roll for a book to book with no bonus is too much. I get a 1xx roll but not 3xxx.
    I don't know why I keep looking at this thread and posting. The only thing I misspoke on was my sign up date. It was a guess and i was wrong, it really has no importance to the dilemma anyways.I truly thought heritage saying a 3x rollover was them trying to make it hard on me and not a rule. I told the thread as soon as heritage took my info and said we shall see if it goes through. Heritage insider posted the results of my transfer before i could. Im sorry for saying heritage insider lied im sure he didnt know that I had wagers turned down when he spoke. I'm not perfect and neither is heritage. I'm ready to move on from this and be a friendly poster in the sbr community.
    Last edited by Fadethepublic12; 04-11-17 at 02:24 PM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

Quote Originally Posted by Fadethepublic12 View Post
    I don't know why I keep looking at this thread and posting. The only thing I misspoke on was my sign up date. It was a guess and i was wrong, it really has no importance to the dilemma anyways.I truly thought heritage saying a 3x rollover was them trying to make it hard on me and not a rule. I told the thread as soon as heritage took my info and said we shall see if it goes through. Heritage insider posted the results of my transfer before i could. Im sorry for saying heritage insider lied im sure he didnt know that I had wagers turned down when he spoke. I'm not perfect and neither is heritage. I'm ready to move from this and be a friendly poster in the sbr community.
    good luck in the future beating books. moving on with almost everything is usually a good idea.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Fadethepublic12 View Post
    I don't know why I keep looking at this thread and posting. The only thing I misspoke on was my sign up date. It was a guess and i was wrong, it really has no importance to the dilemma anyways.I truly thought heritage saying a 3x rollover was them trying to make it hard on me and not a rule. I told the thread as soon as heritage took my info and said we shall see if it goes through. Heritage insider posted the results of my transfer before i could. Im sorry for saying heritage insider lied im sure he didnt know that I had wagers turned down when he spoke. I'm not perfect and neither is heritage. I'm ready to move from this and be a friendly poster in the sbr community.
    Dude i understand exactly what happened to you. These guys here think that everyone should know every single detail about how a book goes, when some stuff you wouldn't even think about unless they actually tell you. I know they try to change things as you go along and I know that they do some stuff they shouldn't do to players just to push weight sometimes. Don't let these people who always think books are right all the time. Most of what happened to you was probably out of stress from dealing with them and you just wanted to get this sorted out here. Will they even allow you to have an account with them anymore because they probably just shut you down now, as well as Wagerweb too since they deal with each other. GL

Fadethepublic12
    Fadethepublic12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Dude i understand exactly what happened to you. These guys here think that everyone should know every single detail about how a book goes, when some stuff you wouldn't even think about unless they actually tell you. I know they try to change things as you go along and I know that they do some stuff they shouldn't do to players just to push weight sometimes. Don't let these people who always think books are right all the time. Most of what happened to you was probably out of stress from dealing with them and you just wanted to get this sorted out here. Will they even allow you to have an account with them anymore because they probably just shut you down now, as well as Wagerweb too since they deal with each other. GL
    They didn't close my account I just don't have any money on there at the moment. I still consider heritage one of the better books out there. I have found out though you just cant beat bookmaker in my opinion

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Heritage is the best in the business... There is always information left out when people bash a book

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Cc are not smart in making deposits.

How long till no verification is required?,

I think you wager is 90 days?

First 12