Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes Bitcoin payout

Anyone else experiencing longer times to process Bitcoin payout requests? Been almost 2 days now last month it was literally taking hours for them to send the money?

Bengals28

To clarify I mean 2 days to even receive the email to confirm info or any sort of contact

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

A few people have reported it taking a couple of days just for the email recently. It's because many more people are using bitcoin suddenly I think. They'll get the system improved and it sped up again soon I am sure.

I'd be surprised if you don't see it today.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Anyone else experiencing longer times to process Bitcoin payout requests? Been almost 2 days now last month it was literally taking hours for them to send the money?
    You will get your $$. It's just not very fast. I am sure they will work on improving their Bitcoin payout process as it is only hurting their overall business.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Same here......Since the 15th!

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

A word of advice:

If you don't see the confirmation email within 48 hours from submitting, get on live chat and ask them. I had to do it once, and they claimed the email was sent, but I never received it. But after getting on live chat, they sent it immediately...so just follow up with them in a kind way.

And as Optional said, I think the Bitcoin volume is picking up, so they are probably working through some growing pains...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Contact livechat and tell Tony to get off his fat bitch ass and send yo shit. You gotta be firm with these people or nothing happens.

mlbpros
    mlbpros's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

Been 3 days and counting for me. I chated with them yesterday and they said they're having "technical difficulties". Has normally taken no more than 24 hrs for me in the past.

Bengals28

SBR can we get a look into this? 3 days and counting after you issue a payout request with no response is a little ridiculous for an A rated book. Especially with other books responding to bitcoin requests in hours now..

Jowframs

SBR can we get a look into this? 3 days and counting after you issue a payout request with no response is a little ridiculous for an A rated book. Especially with other books responding to bitcoin requests in hours now..
    Yes Please Do SBR....This Sucks

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    A word of advice:

If you don't see the confirmation email within 48 hours from submitting, get on live chat and ask them. I had to do it once, and they claimed the email was sent, but I never received it. But after getting on live chat, they sent it immediately...so just follow up with them in a kind way.

And as Optional said, I think the Bitcoin volume is picking up, so they are probably working through some growing pains...
    Thanx for youre input.....But no Luck with Chat

mlbpros
    mlbpros's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

Was 3 days for me too. I live chatted them again today to see what's going on and they said sorry for the delay and sent me the confirmation email a few mins ago.

bigskings
    bigskings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

It's been 2 days here as well!! It is just ridiculous how slow they are paying out right now...
    I am already thinking about moving on..

Bengals28

SBR check in what's going on?

Bengals28

Got on chat an hour and a half ago..guy said I should get confirmation email "soon"

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Requested a Bitcoin payout Sunday evening and after 4 conversations with live chat CS, I was told I needed to use a different e-mail to get my verification because 5Dimes was having problems with AOL, even though after my chats I requested an email of the conversation be e-mailed to me and I received all 4 within 5 seconds. I requested a change of e-mail and Wednesday morning my payout was granted. So a total of 3 days but I had to be on their ass.

I have had payouts before that took 1 day to be verified and transfer to my wallet. I don't like whats happening.

Bengals28

This is concerning

Bengals28

Covers has a similar thread where people are having problems and one thread discusses a bounced check..

Starting to get a little scared

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Contact livechat and tell Tony to get off his fat bitch ass and send yo shit. You gotta be firm with these people or nothing happens.
    Thats a good way of getting your account closed in 5dimes

MrHappy
    MrHappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

My current experience is I instantly received the first email "Your Payout Request has been received successfully". Fast forward 48 hours and I'm in "PENDING". Sounds like that's the norm right now.

bigskings
    bigskings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I just got declined, saying due to availability, telling me to become exclusive bitcoin depositor. However, I already did that since 3 weeks back. My account had high mid figure, requested a bitcoin payout, took 3 days to go through some verification, then talk to there manager about this case, and was told that they can process the payout to me this time, but i have to deposit only in bitcoin in the future.

So early last week I withdraw another low 4 figure via Check because I had not deposit via bitcoin since the talked, then I bet my remaining money to future games, and then deposit twice using bitcoint. Each team around $100.

Then my futures bet hit and i hit some more, so at the end of last week I requested a bitcoin payout, it went through, I was happy. I thought all this is over. But 2 days ago I requested again, today i got this answer.....

Jus talk to live chat, he told me that "THank you very much for holding, the payout has been rejected because you have not deposited within 7 days and you are not Bitcoins exclusive yet, if you keep depositing you will be exclusive soon."

Why will i keep depositing if I am winning???

I meant, I played in 5dimes for 5 years, I love them. I was always defending them. But this just make me disappointed.

I have always been getting the money, and their check payout seems to be no much delay now. But this bitcoin problem is indeed just bad.

Just FYI, hope it helps.

Bengals28

SBR Please check in and take notice of this! This is ridiculous.

Is 5dimes still financially stable?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Bengals they will never be 100 percent stable they are a Costa Rican bookie.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

I use Gmail and have had repeated problems in the past receiving the confirmation email and contest streak prize emails, even though they said they sent them. I always thought it was me but maybe it's their system

MrHappy

UPDATE: After writing my previous post I received the verification email. I received it just over 48 hours after I received the first payout request email, hope that helps.

Bengals28

Update: called in and live chat and was still told its "under review"

She said she didn't know when it would be bit under review she said maybe tonight because "they're on it" lol

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Heritage is moving higher and higher up my preference list each passing day!

MrHappy

Received my money after 2 1/2 hours from the verification email.

Bengals28

Still waiting for the verification email..hopefully it comes tomorrow..

success27
    success27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I requested a payout from 5Dimes via BC on the 14th. I got the verification email on the 16th and then got paid out on the 17th.

You'll get your $$$ soon!

Good luck!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by success27 View Post
    I requested a payout from 5Dimes via BC on the 14th. I got the verification email on the 16th and then got paid out on the 17th.

You'll get your $$$ soon!

Good luck!
    Thanks for confirming, success27.

Right now bitcoin is the way to go. There has been an overload of bitcoin only activity, but we understand that BTC payout average time-frames will return to normal soon.

Keep us posted and feel free to also use the June 2016 payout reports thread to document payout time-frames so other members have easier access.

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Same here......Since the 15th!
    Well I gave up....FOCK using COINBASE.....I went thru all ths BS with 5Dimes.....They say my wallet address is wrong!
    checked the number.....it was right.....they must have typed in the wrong addy....

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Well I gave up....FOCK using COINBASE.....I went thru all ths BS with 5Dimes.....They say my wallet address is wrong!
    checked the number.....it was right.....they must have typed in the wrong addy....
    Hi Jowframs,

Were you able to re-request payment to your correct address?

Jowframs

They said Request Again.....But I don't wanna go thru the BS again
    So ill probably go thru ** on Free Payout Monday....Ps.Funny I didn't have the wrong addy when I made a DEPOSIT

Bengals28

The thing that is most frustrating and irritating is the CS reps are either not telling the truth or don't know what they are talking about. They keep saying "soon" and then last night one said i should receive the email in the morning but here I am with no email and it's been 3 days. Each time I go in they keep confirming my email and then I get nothing? Like what is the hold up?

12 Last