GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Betus Withdraw Question to Moderators

Hey mods about a month ago, I made a 500 deposit to Betus, that deposit is in 5 figure range, I have had over 300k in total bets in the last 3 weeks, so rollover shouldn't be an issue at all... I'm going to attempt to make some kind of withdraw tomorrow, probably just for about 5k...

I just ask that the moderators help me if I have any issues, I will keep everyone in the loop of the transactions and procedure to come...

Thank you to all in advance

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol when there is a thread before an attempt you know it is a suspect book.

GemSportsPicks

Yea have just heard bad things in the past, but from my understanding there has been vast improvement over there... Nothing would make me happier than to give these guys a positive review

jtoler

Hope it works out, I shouldnt rag on them I only played there a short time many years ago so I cant really speak on them other than I didnt like their lines at the time.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol when there is a thread before an attempt you know it is a suspect book.
    I get sus of players who 'expect' to have withdraw problems up front actually.

If I get an angry complaint starting out with this book are scammers and "I know they dont want to pay me", there is a very good chance the case is going to be about multi accounts and stuff like that, rather than a simple slow pay issue.

Most of us, and most complaint submitters, actually expect we will be paid. Because we can't even imagine that we have done anything wrong to give an excuse not to.

seanrachel13
    seanrachel13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

I heard bad things about this book okay let me deposit 500 you can't make this shit up!

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

They will get you your money. I've played at BetUS before and withdrawn no problem. I know the rollover is what gets most people if they fell for the "bonus" but since you've made 300K in bets you should be fine.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

If I get an angry complaint starting out with this book are scammers and "I know they dont want to pay me", there is a very good chance the case is going to be about multi accounts and stuff like that, rather than a simple slow pay issue.

Most of us, and most complaint submitters, actually expect we will be paid. Because we can't even imagine that we have done anything wrong to give an excuse not to.
    Youre right, like why play at a book even if youre thinking youre payout may not go right in the first place. Unless like you said they are shady on their end.

GemSportsPicks

One of the most positive experiences I've had with any book... Was on the phone with them for less than 5 minutes, payout has been processed and will be available *************, some by the end of today, some by the end of tomorrow...

Will update all, but just wanted to give credit where credit is due... BETUS did right by me, so they deserve some positive feedback... have a great day everyone
    Last edited by Optional; 03-16-16 at 03:22 PM.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Lol, can't make this sh*t up!!! Thank you for giving credit where is due! Betus is the site all of us should be avoid and please stay with Heritage , 5Dimes or Bookmaker.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    One of the most positive experiences I've had with any book... Was on the phone with them for less than 5 minutes, payout has been processed and will be available *************, some by the end of today, some by the end of tomorrow...

Will update all, but just wanted to give credit where credit is due... BETUS did right by me, so they deserve some positive feedback... have a great day everyone
    That's good news. They looked after you extra well by the sounds.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Great news, I've only had 2 withdrawals with them in the last 2 years and both went smooth. I will likely be doing another one by the end of the month meeting the rollover and hopefully mine goes as well.

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Great news, I've only had 2 withdrawals with them in the last 2 years and both went smooth. I will likely be doing another one by the end of the month meeting the rollover and hopefully mine goes as well.
    Best of luck Mike, that was whole purpose of my post, to share experience,The ******* method went very well... I haven't tried any others as of yet
    Last edited by Optional; 03-17-16 at 01:55 PM.