RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Bookmaker/Betcris not offering match winner market for NBA during half time?

Does anybody know why on earth there are severely LESS betting options available on NBA games on Bookmaker/Betcris during half time? The only bets you can place are the spread and totals, which you can find under 2nd half bets menu. The livebetting section is completely closed during the half time break, which means you cannot bet on alternative spread lines, not on alternative total lines and most importantly: not even on the match winner market!
    How can it be that this Bookmaker is offering less betting options at the most convenient time for punters to place their bets? Why don't they just offer match winner odds? I'm sure they want action on it during the half time break?

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

You can easily just wait until the first second of the second half and the game goes live to place your ML wagers.

But I do agree, should be offered at half as well.

RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    You can easily just wait until the first second of the second half and the game goes live to place your ML wagers.

But I do agree, should be offered at half as well.
    Yeah, except that the limits are only $200 then while they are $3000 during time outs.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    Yeah, except that the limits are only $200 then while they are $3000 during time outs.
    Fair point, really should have it at half too, I agree.