Found Wagerup listed in the bonus guide on SBR. I deposited $1,000 via bitcoin and received a 100% cash bonus with 20x roll over ($40,000). Over the first week, I made more than $2,000 in wagers, and ran my account to $3300. I received an email advising my limits had been lowered to $25-$75 (limits were $200 and $500 before).

I created a Wagerup Live chat, and created a ticket with the representative. I was called 45 minutes later by Tony, who claimed to be a manager. He was rude and aggressive with his language. He lacked common courtesy and was unprofessional. Tony advised my account was closed and would be paying me out a prorated portion of account balance.

I advised, my interest in clearing the roll over and keeping the account open. He reopened the account and advised my limits would be $150 for nfl games, $50 for NCAAB, $50 for NBA. During a busy Monday morning, I spent over 45 minutes with Tony on the phone. I thought we had reached an understanding. I was wrong.

In the next week, I placed two wagers on the Broncos +3 in AFC title game. Both bets were $75 to win $75. The Monday following the game (Broncos win), Wagerup management sends me an email, advising my account is closed. They said, I had , "not resumed playing at any level close to what we consider a recreational account.". They advised, Wagerup will only pay a prorated portion of the account balance. They locked me out of my account, removed the bonus and prorated my winnings of $1,479 to $48(prorated by percentage of bonus cleared).They currently offer to payout $1,048 of my $3,479 balance.

Wagerup violated my trust. I only made two bets, after speaking to Wagerup Management. Given Wagerups terms and conditions, I placed two bets on the Broncos +3 +100, risking $150 to win 4.32% of win amount, or $6.30. Obviously, when i placed the bet, I thought, I was risking $150 to win $150. Wagerup management let their customer down.

I have dealt with many sports books. This is the first time, Ive ever had an experience like this. I hope its the last time! I would advise all players, that value peace of mind, to stay away from Wagerup.eu.