Login Search

BookMaker Withdrawal

Last Post

Default BookMaker Withdrawal

Does anyone have any experience with the following options?

- Card: Seems like a lot of fees attached to this (Withdrawal, activation, cancelation etc). but also seems pretty safe
- Cheque: $50 fee, but not sure how easy it is to cash a 4 figure cheque from them.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by john1689 View Post
Bookmaker is no longer accepting BitCoin withdrawals.
Hi john,

Bookmaker offers bitcoin withdrawals. You might not have the option turned on at the moment on your account. There is a dedicated phone number for bitcoin that you can use to speak with a bitcoin representative with Bookmaker: 1-855-535-4947.

Let us know.

As for the cheque method, Last four or five times I have used it has been max payout and on my door in a 2-3 days. Have always taken to one of my banks and usually no problems.

One time a few months ago I got a bad one and I called them and they put the money back in my account and process was started over with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
As for the cheque method, Last four or five times I have used it has been max payout and on my door in a 2-3 days. Have always taken to one of my banks and usually no problems.

One time a few months ago I got a bad one and I called them and they put the money back in my account and process was started over with no issues.
I've had a few max check payouts with them in last couple months...sometimes their checks will come from Canadian bank and then you have to wait a few days for funds to be made available in your account. But, never had to send one back or one not successfully reach account. Just FYI.

The Canadian checks were notorious for not being accepted as deposit. I always had to show proof of the check ripped up, and then it would take a few days or so for them to credit my account back. I felt it was a tactic to get me to "keep playing" so they would avoid a payout.

I used a BTC withdrawal last week, no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
The Canadian checks were notorious for not being accepted as deposit. I always had to show proof of the check ripped up, and then it would take a few days or so for them to credit my account back. I felt it was a tactic to get me to "keep playing" so they would avoid a payout.

I used a BTC withdrawal last week, no issues.
Your bank would not even accept the check?? Where do you bank.? BkofAma, WellsFargo??