woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

youwager account suspended for no reason

So let me start by saying i am small player. 50 to 100 dollar deposits via **.. But i do deposit with youwager often and have in the last 2 plus years..today as i often do generate a name to make a 50 dollar deposit via **..i enter the info and everything is fine..

I log in about 45 min ago and my account is suspended and it tells me to call customer service.. So i do..
    Apparently i make a deposit via ** ocotber 11th and they cant pick it up..i am just hearing about this today october 15th.. and i have made atleast 1 to 2 deposits in the meantime ..

Here is where it gets sticky.. i do use a fake name to send...just so when i do get a payout i can have it sent to my name without a problem.. I would 100 % take the blame and take the loss if there was a problem as it was being sent.. but they credited that money to my account and i lost it and they are trying to recoup it today..I now am out 50 bucks from today because they suspended my account.. I am stunned how they are treating me.. to suspend my account over an error on their part as far as im concerned is unblelievable.. i have never had a problem with them or any book for that matter..

i have filed a complaint with sbr... hopefully they take care of it .. but just looking for other feedback as well and to let people know so they arent suprised if something like this happens to them..

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Delicate situation there , GOOD LUCK

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

you can always track it online...sounds like you messed up on the names and you used a fake name...all on you bud

woodsy5822

rock.. no mess ups on my end at all.. shouldnt come back to haunt me 5 days later... they credited my account the money and i hear about an issue 5 days later..

well in the end they did the right thing.. they just unsuspended my account ... guess i just wish there was better communication on their part..

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993293

We've contacted a manager on your behalf.

woodsy5822

Sbr i appreciate it.. you can actually disregard the complaint.. they have unsuspended me and credited my 50.. guess i was just a little surprised at how it was handled.. In the end they did the right thing... although they didnt want to...

King23

Good job
    Name:  tumblr_l1monzDdxF1qav2vfo1_400.gif
Views: 426
Size:  308.7 KB

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Can someone explain the need to use a fake name

woodsy5822

for me personally so i just use my name for payouts... i dont want to get blacklisted so i use my name as little as possible...

rockmvp1209

yea until you actually mess up or theres a mishap and you cant get your money back...then post complaining about the books end...youwager is an absolute A+ book and would never wrong do

woodsy5822

rock if it was my fault i would shut up and eat the money. i dont think you care to look at the facts so not going to bother going over it again... Again they did end up doing the right thing.. but the way they treated me by suspending my account and the lack of communication i have a problem with that... 5 days should not lapse before hearing about this..

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy5822 View Post
    for me personally so i just use my name for payouts... i dont want to get blacklisted so i use my name as little as possible...
    I doubt your $50 transfers are throwing up too many red flags.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Actually it does not matter the amount you send. I have been blacklisted my self with my real name. Then I used a fake name and the second time I used it I sent 25 dollars and they blacklisted my fake name. It has to do with the countries you are sending to. They know it's for gambling. It doesn't matter if you send $5 or $5000. Trust me.

themike78

Also its best to use a friends name. That way if they block it they can go get the refund. I have burned myself using fake names and not being able to get the refund. It actually happened to me with youwager before. They were generous about it though and gave me a freeplay for the deposit amount that I lost.

themike78

It also seems strange that they credited your account before they picked up the money. I know with me they always make sure they pick the money up before it hits my account. Too many people will place bets before the book picks up the money then if the bet losses the customer cancels the transaction.

woodsy5822

mike, not really sure.. what they told me yesterday is they credited the money so i could play the games..i saw it in my account and assumed i was good to go.. i didnt hear a peep for 5 days..i personally think i somehow was giving a bad name to send.. then they relaized they couldnt get it and 5 days later it becomes my problem.. who knows tho... In the end they toold care of me.. i just would have liked better communication and would like to see them handle it differently to begin with.. There was no reason to suspend my account over something like this to begin with

The bada
    The bada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anybody want to trade youwager pts for my mag code

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by The bada View Post
    Anybody want to trade youwager pts for my mag code

There is no way to trade youwager points

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Just stick to using bitcoin and no worries about transfers

rockmvp1209

Thread should be deleted. OP is a cry baby and youwager has the fastest payouts out of all top books I've used

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

A $50. Deposit???Got to be kidding. Do you make $100 withdraws?---You should keep deposit, withdraws to a minimum---never over 1 a month.---I am a small player also,but I make $300. Deposits. $700. Withdraws---sometimes I play several months without exchanging money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

whatever happened guy?

woodsy5822

JJ, they gave me my deposit and unsuspended me... Pretty sure it was because of SBR.. they were just shady about it until sbr got involved tho.. Mike i like the book.Im not crying whatsover but im not going to let people just walk all over me.. unluckysob.. not really your business what i deposit and withdraw... i dont do 100 dollar withdrawals thats for sure.. i never cash out unless it max cashout...

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

This same issue has happened to me exactly except I had enough money already in my account to cover the money that they couldn't pick up....and it was about 4 or 5 days after the fact also.
    When I asked about why it took so long to inform me they told me that sometimes they "auto confirm" a deposit for trusted customers and just noticed the issue.
    Youwager is a great book and I'm not at all surprised that they took care of you though it was indeed your risk and your loss to take as things do go wrong with deposits sometimes AND YOU USED A FAKE NAME. They clearly state that they are not responsible for issues like this in their rules.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

As I was about to say, you violated the rules and admit to this. And you're blaming the book??????

I've been with them a very long time and have an account at both youwager and betpop and have found them nothing but professional and a pleasure to work with. I get my withdrawals within 4-5 days and I haven't even mentioned the massive bonuses I get each football season.

So you know, when you deposit or withdrawal thru some of the cash "services", the name you use has to match up EXACTLY with the name on your account. A letter off screws everything up.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Lots of youwager employees posting in this thread. LOL

sshz

Everytime someone posts a positive comment about the book, you call them an employee.....you're a tool buddy!
    Last edited by sshz; 10-18-15 at 10:28 PM.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

I had this same thing happen to me and posted here about it. I paid them out of my account so it would be unlocked. EXCEPT, I found out they had picked up the money. (I did the trace on the P2P website) So after a week or so their processor got back to them and told them they had in fact picked it up, and I was refunded the money. Great book - but their P2P processor leaves something to be desired.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Everytime someone posts a positive comment about the book, you call them an employee.....you're a tool buddy!
    I've been around forever...every time I see three names I've never seen before subsequently posting rave reviews about a shit book, it raises my eyebrow.

Never fukkin heard of ya pal...and you'll never get me to deposit in your shit book.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89976

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Can someone explain the need to use a fake name
    Or a $50.00 deposit.

King23

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Lots of youwager employees posting in this thread. LOL
    100% CORRECT

Ataraxia
    Ataraxia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by King23 View Post
    100% CORRECT
    Please do us all a favor and go outside and make some friends, this cant be good for you.

King23

Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxia View Post
    Please do us all a favor and go outside and make some friends, this cant be good for you.
    HOmeboy is going personal ,, little bit agitated there why Youwager got your paycheck delayed again ...LOL

themike78

Youwager is far from a shit book. And no I am not an employee. I have been with them over 10 years and whenever I have had a problem they did the right thing. They also payout faster than anybook out there as far as tradional payouts go. Please I am curious why are they are a shit book?

sshz

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I've been around forever...every time I see three names I've never seen before subsequently posting rave reviews about a shit book, it raises my eyebrow.

Never fukkin heard of ya pal...and you'll never get me to deposit in your shit book.

Fortunately, somehow they'll survive without your $50 deposits dickhead.............geez, some people DO have anger issues. Get a life!

12 Last