Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

you're an ignorant fool not even worth addressing Stax.

But fukk you for questioning my integrity buddy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

^^^I don't play at Dimes anymore for reasons stated above, I saw the writing on the wall too, started 2.5 years ago for me, it will eventually happen, they are stockpiling now. I asked Heritage a while back about blacklisting they said not with emm gee rather sometimes with double u u.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All I can say is... I'm BListed for $ gramm and WUUU. Happened 5-6 years ago. Why it happen? When you move too much money monthly... it will happen to you as well if you do. You just have to look at other alternatives. Never thought it would ever happen.

The 5D P2P thing is odd.... but... ask for a chk then. If they don't pay you with that... then there's something up.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I got 720 via p2p last week from 5d

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I am a huge 5dimes fan but must admit I have been disappointed with payouts lately. I have attempted to cash out 3-4 times over last several weeks but told my cash out method was not currently available. I pay a monthly maintenance fee for this method and was really liking the payout method. I decided to request different payout method, the one I used many times in the past (about 1-2 years ago) and it would come on day 3 like clockwork. Now today is business day 5 and still not here. It is quoted at 3-5 business days, so hopefully it shows today?

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    All I can say is... I'm BListed for $ gramm and WUUU. Happened 5-6 years ago. Why it happen? When you move too much money monthly... it will happen to you as well if you do. You just have to look at other alternatives. Never thought it would ever happen.

The 5D P2P thing is odd.... but... ask for a chk then. If they don't pay you with that... then there's something up.
    Yeah, a good friend of mine got Blisted because of the exact same reason. It happened about 12-16 months ago. He would send a few hundered a couple times a week and cash out multiple times per month. Anyone who moves a lot of money back anf forth, even if its a couple hundo at a time will eventully get Blisted. This has been constant for years now, ever since blackfriday, and even back to 2006 when the UIGEA law came into effect. Its no different now than it was 3 years ago. But you have 5d support fabricating lies telling customers there's a heightened state of Blisting currently going on. This is straight up a lie! I was told that both p2p options were cracking down on US customers since March 2015. I was told that any person sending or receiving money from more than 1 country was at a high risk of being blacklisted. I was told that if Blisted, there was no gaurentee that the fund would be recovered and I was told there would be hefty fees involved or long holds on my money. I was straight up lied to by 5dimes support and I was scared to cash out. So I didnt cashout... I actually believed these lies. Until I researched this on my own, AND FOUND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS!!! I haven't bet a nickle since at 5 dimes and I never will again. This was all the hint I needed.

If 5dimes is taking such drastic meaures to prevent their customers from accessing their OWN FUKKIN MONEY, then there is OBVIOUSLY a money issue going on. I was going to cashout $300 via p2p, and 5dimes support pulled out all the stops to prevent me from cashing out. They also told me I had to re-verify my account too. They stated that customers have to re-verify every 3 months... which is hilarious because I had been cashing out for a year and a half straight after only verifying the initial time. I didnt have much problem with this though, but the lies about the p2p Blisting was the writing on the wall.

5dimes has money issues if they are pulling out all the stops to prevent a $300 p2p cashout. Use your brain folks... get out while you still can

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

why is this thread not deleted already?
    a handful of dumbfukks clogging the system with their petty withdrawal amounts is just retarded?
    is this stax even for real??? 300?????? why did he even depost in the first place

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by xpress View Post
    a handful of dumbfukks clogging the system with their petty withdrawal amounts is just retarded?
    is this stax even for real??? 300?????? why did he even depost in the first place
    Is it really pretty when your not paid within the stated time frame. I believe getting paid is serious personally.

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I believe getting paid is serious personally.
    couldnt agree more

coupla weeks ago i got a payout from 5dimes
    -same day
    -free
    -max 4 figure

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15793

I keep hearing about P2P. What is the check time frame? I agree with above and measure the payouts by that method. I think your bashing of Opti is uncalled for. The P2P method for us here in the U.S is difficult at best and my prediction is that option disappears entirely in a year or two.

5 Dimes and Bet Islands the same? I don't think so, not close. I'm not a shill, just an offshore player.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

I've had no issues with their checks. 4 figures. Processed same day, clear in 1 day.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

summary of thread

5 Dimes A+

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Stax and others absolutely right. It is extremely difficult to get money out of 5dimes right now. Anyone that claims different is lying or is just blindly quoting what they think based off cashing out like 8 months ago.

I'm not a check guy. I live a cash lifestyle. I don't deal with banks. I also don't want to even wait 24 hours let alone 10 days for a check to arrive and then clear.

All the epay options are closed everyday. You can get an Amazon payout up to a dime right now as quickest payout. 2 day p2p max 500.00. They advertise a card they will send you for 80.00 and can have money sent to card but that option I was told yesterday is unavailable and will be for the foreseeable future. Please don't edit this because it is advertised on 5dimes homepage. Accessible without even having an account. So unless the feds don't know how to visit a website I'm not giving out top secret info.

Their options are just too limited. Youwager is quickest currently offshore other than bitcoin. Youwager will get you 600.00 within 8 hours and another 600 within 18/20 hours of that original 600.00.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by shhhcago View Post
    Stax and others absolutely right. It is extremely difficult to get money out of 5dimes right now. Anyone that claims different is lying or is just blindly quoting what they think based off cashing out like 8 months ago.

I'm not a check guy. I live a cash lifestyle. I don't deal with banks. I also don't want to even wait 24 hours let alone 10 days for a check to arrive and then clear.

All the epay options are closed everyday. You can get an Amazon payout up to a dime right now as quickest payout. 2 day p2p max 500.00. They advertise a card they will send you for 80.00 and can have money sent to card but that option I was told yesterday is unavailable and will be for the foreseeable future. Please don't edit this because it is advertised on 5dimes homepage. Accessible without even having an account. So unless the feds don't know how to visit a website I'm not giving out top secret info.

Their options are just too limited. Youwager is quickest currently offshore other than bitcoin. Youwager will get you 600.00 within 8 hours and another 600 within 18/20 hours of that original 600.00.
    You sir, must be REALLY poor.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

shhcago, you need a local.

Stax, you don't play there anymore, that's your decision, but for someone who isn't
    experiencing problems there and who just posted that 5d requires new verifications
    every 3 months, that is b.s. It has been years and years since I verified there and
    have never been asked to resubmit documents.

Bitcoin aside, if 5 Dimes ever goes down then the whole offshore to US thing will go down
    because whatever would kill them would kill them all.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Chicago is right. The epay payout options are always down except for amazon

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This Amazon thing at 5D is hilarious. How many times are you going to request an Amazon GC? Maybe once out of 10 PO's? Yes, let's edit our lifestyles because it's easy to send an Amazon GC. Yep, those Amazon GC's come in handy when you have to pay your cell bill, electric bill, city taxes, car payment, house payment, water bill etc.

Just concentrate on finding a way to pay us the GREEN STUFF.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This Amazon thing at 5D is hilarious. How many times are you going to request an Amazon GC? Maybe once out of 10 PO's? Yes, let's edit our lifestyles because it's easy to send an Amazon GC. Yep, those Amazon GC's come in handy when you have to pay your cell bill, electric bill, city taxes, car payment, house payment, water bill etc.

Just concentrate on finding a way to pay us the GREEN STUFF.
    true, but do you rly think it's 5d that is choosing to have difficulties with epay options ?
    no, right ?
    Amazon gift cards can be sold for cash online anyway.

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I am a huge 5dimes fan but must admit I have been disappointed with payouts lately. I have attempted to cash out 3-4 times over last several weeks but told my cash out method was not currently available. I pay a monthly maintenance fee for this method and was really liking the payout method. I decided to request different payout method, the one I used many times in the past (about 1-2 years ago) and it would come on day 3 like clockwork. Now today is business day 5 and still not here. It is quoted at 3-5 business days, so hopefully it shows today?
    Please let us know when your check shows....Very curious about this

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Got a check in 2 days and it cleared in a day

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Everything ain't so rosy for the ticos, maybe that's the reason for the confiscation/redistribution. Cuts, strikes, maybe Dimes taking more precaution, anything can happen in world of gambling.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Quote Originally Posted by jrhankah View Post
    The people bitching about Amazon GC just convert it into gold/silver and pawn
    Not a good move.

High3rEl3m3nt

Bitcoin guys... Any limits?

Gents, If there are methods with higher limits (checks, bitcoins, etc) that are working per usual, then the p2p issues aren't a reflection of 5dimes' financial health. if there are issues across the board, then that's another matter. Since 5dimes severely limits sharps, I'd guess that they are A ok.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

This is supposed to be a discussion forum. It's called "Players Talk" for a reason.

I use to be a huge 5Dimes fan. I referred a shit load of folks to them. I never had an issue getting paid out, even though I had to go through a lot of BS some have stated in this thread. Over the years, they started limiting my wagers and giving me BS lines that other players weren't getting. They obviously had me on a different system. I would notice that often I would try to confirm a line and it would change, always not in my favor. Cross check with a few buddies and yep, I'm getting alternate lines. Then their systems would be down for minutes at a time before big game days, you had to use alternate login sites, etc., No problem, I can live with that.

Then one day, they made some type of clerical error where they processed a check with an incorrect account number. Their mistake but they said they would have to charge me the $30-$40 processing fee. WTF? You made an error and you're going to charge me for your mistake? I went all the way up the food chain, even speaking to Tony to no avail. The worst part was everyone's attitude was basically take it or leave it. I've never logged back on my account from that day forward. I still had a few hundred in my account but said fukk it.

I really liked 5 Dimes, especially their lines and computer system when it works but they obviously don't put their customers first. Fukk me once, shame on you, fukk me twice, shame on me. I've moved a bunch of friends to other books. I was surprised a friend called me this weekend that still uses them where he got the run around from them and just got blacklisted **. He made it sound like he thought 5Dimes ratted him out? Who the hell knows? If they can screw me over $30 bucks they'll screw someone else over $30k.

Quote Originally Posted by xpress View Post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: STAX

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    Please let us know when your check shows....Very curious about this
    I contacted them today. They said there was a processor issue and I should receive payout in 2-3 business days. Not a check though as you referred to but a different method. I have a ton of confidence I will get paid, just not as quickly as I have in the past. No worries.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Do a search on Bet Islands, thousands of threads about it.
    There are exactly zero parallels between this bitch-fest-by-newbies thread and any of the theres-more-fraud-here-than-Enron posts about BI's rather obvious imminent demise. Slow P2P payouts were not happening in advance of Bet Islands' collapse. Like any other successful Ponzi, they were paying out lightning fast -- until it was too late.

Among a thousand other red flags, you'll notice most high-profile fraud books have a beloved, hyper-active rep. on this forum. Anyone in the 40+ y.o. crowd remember Bet Camelot? If Tony comes on here trying to make a ton of friends, then, yes, I'd worry. Otherwise, this is just a bunch of people whining about P2P limits. The days of P2P are numbered -- get over it.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

5dimes has been around awhile. They are reputable.

For those who have been treated poorly, my condolences.

For those who have difficulty getting payouts, once again, my condolences.

We must accept; however, things are tightening up on US offshore betting. This inevitably leads to issues. They must readjust their business practices just like SBR has adjusted their own approach.

For those who haven't been around awhile, to become an SBR PRO was easy....just put $200 in a sponsored book. Those days are long gone.

Even if you are unhappy, be glad that you have a place to go.

Please also be sure to check all the people who file complaints with SBR. They win thousands and will never see a dime.

Don't get me wrong, feel free to aire your grievances. I personally; however, would like to hear about the new books that you now use.

That approach will serve a better purpose.

From a member's standpoint - what is your favorite book other than 5 dimes?
    Last edited by qwertvt; 07-28-15 at 11:13 PM.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I was going to cashout $300 via p2p, and 5dimes support pulled out all the stops to prevent me from cashing out.
    Yeah. $300 payouts to massive squares. That's what most troubled books are focused on preventing. When they are not busy lying about blacklisting, that is.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Yeah. $300 payouts to massive squares. That's what most troubled books are focused on preventing. When they are not busy lying about blacklisting, that is.
    would it have been different if i had requested the maximum payout of $500? Doesnt matter what the amount is, its my money, if i want to cashout the minimum of $100 i have every right to do so. If 5dimes doesnt want my business they can cut me off and send me a check, instead they lied about blacklisting, said I had to re-verify my account every 3 months, and pulled out all the stops... just so they wouldnt have to send me $300. Books in good standing don't do this. It OK though, Im done there, and Im telling every person I can not to ever put a dime on there. That $300 5dimes saved from not having to send it to me will cost them 100 fold when you factor future money they wont be getting. But then again, maybe they aren't planning on being around much longer. Any savvy business owner knows word of mouth can make or break a business, and the word on 5dimes is spreading... fast. And judging by how many others have had the same thing happen to them, I'm guessing 5dimes doesn't care much about word of mouth any more. Wonder why that is? Writing on the wall folks... 5dimes is squeezing every last dime before shit hits the fan.

STAX

<cid_1438158511 style="margin: 0px; color: rgb(33, 86, 97); font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px;">Herbert Lester (04:34:07) : when is SBR going to address the 5dimes situations?
    </cid_1438158511><cid_1438154859 style="margin: 0px; color: rgb(33, 86, 97); font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px;">SBR Staff (04:34:23) : Have a good night.
    </cid_1438154859><disconnected style="margin: 0px;">Disconnected by the operator. Chat session has ended.
    </disconnected>

High3rEl3m3nt

stax, they still doing bitcoin payments?

High3rEl3m3nt

eastern confederacy max is * ) )

High3rEl3m3nt

that's what I was told on chat just a few minutes ago.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is irrelevant but I never thought of Stax having the first name Herbert the love bug. I hope I'm not the only one that found that odd.

Regardless I hope 5Dimes is not pulling a BI, it doesn't make sense for a shop that has been in operation this long to take the money and run. I hope Herbert is wrong here.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Herbert Lester? That's a serial killer name if i've ever heard one

First ... 23456 Last