Originally posted on 07/28/2015:

This is supposed to be a discussion forum. It's called "Players Talk" for a reason.

I use to be a huge 5Dimes fan. I referred a shit load of folks to them. I never had an issue getting paid out, even though I had to go through a lot of BS some have stated in this thread. Over the years, they started limiting my wagers and giving me BS lines that other players weren't getting. They obviously had me on a different system. I would notice that often I would try to confirm a line and it would change, always not in my favor. Cross check with a few buddies and yep, I'm getting alternate lines. Then their systems would be down for minutes at a time before big game days, you had to use alternate login sites, etc., No problem, I can live with that.

Then one day, they made some type of clerical error where they processed a check with an incorrect account number. Their mistake but they said they would have to charge me the $30-$40 processing fee. WTF? You made an error and you're going to charge me for your mistake? I went all the way up the food chain, even speaking to Tony to no avail. The worst part was everyone's attitude was basically take it or leave it. I've never logged back on my account from that day forward. I still had a few hundred in my account but said fukk it.

I really liked 5 Dimes, especially their lines and computer system when it works but they obviously don't put their customers first. Fukk me once, shame on you, fukk me twice, shame on me. I've moved a bunch of friends to other books. I was surprised a friend called me this weekend that still uses them where he got the run around from them and just got blacklisted **. He made it sound like he thought 5Dimes ratted him out? Who the hell knows? If they can screw me over $30 bucks they'll screw someone else over $30k.

Quote Originally Posted by xpress View Post
why is this thread not deleted already?
a handful of dumbfukks clogging the system with their petty withdrawal amounts is just retarded?
is this stax even for real??? 300?????? why did he even depost in the first place