Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetPhoenix Closing Payouts Dept.

Seems Phoenix has closed Acct till Monday. Thanks Guys... I'm sure the rest of the book has no problem coming in. But we can always give a vacation to anyone sending players their money.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13694

WTF? That, simply put, is Goddamn ridiculous...For a book that has often chimed in about wanting to be seen as a Top Tier shop, once again they shoot themselves in the foot.

I can not even imagine Pinnacle, Greek, Jamaica for example putting up a notice stating "Payouts unavailable for the remainder of the week". Was going to redeposit, but I think I'm going to fold up shop and call it a day with these guys.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15020

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    WTF? That, simply put, is Goddamn ridiculous...For a book that has often chimed in about wanting to be seen as a Top Tier shop, once again they shoot themselves in the foot.

I can not even imagine Pinnacle, Greek, Jamaica for example putting up a notice stating "Payouts unavailable for the remainder of the week". Was going to redeposit, but I think I'm going to fold up shop and call it a day with these guys.
    The Greek has gotten hit with big hurricanes and the show still went on.

Thremp

Oh, last Wednesday of the month is their free payout day. So they've effectively stolen the free payout this month. Maybe "Free Payout Last Wednesday of the Month!... If we don't close the payout department."

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13694

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    The Greek has gotten hit with big hurricanes and the show still went on.
    Excellent point Reload.....

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Thremp, just go busto on that account, no withdrawals........deposits > withdrawals

Thremp

I'm trying, killed half of it in the last few days. Oh... the good ol days of having a 6 figure Jazette acct and killing >half of it via lozzes.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Is the deposit department still open? Sure they are!

I thought the deposit/withdrawal personnel were the same?

betphoenix
    betphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Sensationalistic thread. Payouts have not been closed. Not sure where we are going with this?

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

BetPhoenix please read your PM

Thremp

Quote Originally Posted by betphoenix View Post
    Sensationalistic thread. Payouts have not been closed. Not sure where we are going with this?
    Would you put your money where you mouth is? Double or nothing (my acct balance) that I wasn't told by someone in CS that your group has payouts closed till Monday.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

What is the story here. Are you or are you not doing payouts until Monday?

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they only do payouts on Monday

Thremp

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    What is the story here. Are you or are you not doing payouts until Monday?
    I was told earlier that the payouts dept was closed till Monday. Apparently at some point they decided that wasn't the case, and now accepted a withdrawal from me (while trying to cheat me out of the free withdrawal at the same time). However, it will not be processed till tomorrow.

BP is basically casting aspersions on my name and calling me a liar. However, he/she will not provide any evidence to the contrary, because it doesn't exist. Either they 1) changed their minds after seeing this thread 2) have a rouge CS rep who is disgruntled. Either way, my offer stands that I will forfeit my balance remaining if I have made this thread up and a CS rep didn't claim what I said above.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

There is no consistency with their payout policies at any level whatsoever ever.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

They processed a B2B for me today.

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

man i keep saying this book is full of shit....

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I got a ** withdraw today. I requested $800 at 10 am est and had the money at 2pm est. pretty dam good if you ask me.

Thremp

Rage.

These are Cris-esque developments.

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

If the payout policy is changing due to the holidays then give the customers a notice stating this.

betphoenix

No need to post a payment policy for closing when we are not. I am looking at the reports now, and we have made payments every weekday only excluding the 25th for obvious reasons. A solid figure has left the bldg today already. We will be paying out tomorrow as well. Even on the 1st processor permitting.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

No need to post a payment policy for closing when we are not. I am looking at the reports now, and we have made payments every weekday only excluding the 25th for obvious reasons. A solid 5 figures has left the bldg today already. We will be paying out tomorrow as well. Even on the 1st processor permitting.
    No need to post a payment policy for closing when we are not. I am looking at the reports now, and we have made payments every weekday only excluding the 25th for obvious reasons. A solid 5 figures has left the bldg today already. We will be paying out tomorrow as well. Even on the 1st processor permitting.
    You reps always tell us that Bet Phoenix only does payouts on Monday all this can be resolved in a meeting

betphoenix

First payment out the door this morning at 9:06 AM Last Payment til this time 5:04 PM, with more pending. This post started at 12.02 PM. I am not trying to insinuate anything about you Thremp other than we are not closed for payouts until Mon. Nothing more nothing less.

I am positive this thread gets into the thousand view range quickly and the thread title just causes slight panic before anyone reads it.

Facts are we made payments starting at 9 am and this thread is at 12 pm. This I can prove no problem at all. There are some processors that are not open on the first which is a Friday, and a holiday for most...that I can not control.

Can we just white flag this post at this point?

Thremp

Can you just admit one of your CS reps made all the statements I have made in this thread? Without words directly from the horse's mouth, no "sensationalism" occurs.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thread title is a little alarmist - how about "BetPhoenix Closing Payouts Dept. FOR THE HOLIDAY"

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

So is this just overblown and a miscommunication?

Thremp

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    So is this just overblown and a miscommunication?
    Standard slow pay, chiseling due to incompetence. A page from the BetCris manual on how to manage CS reps.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

I have been trying to get a moneybookers withdrawal since December 22nd. I was just told on the live chat to contact then tomorrow. Personally I find the withdrawal process worrying with Betphoenix!!!

Richard send me a PM and I will give you my account number so that you can get this soughted

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

wow

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I will believe Thremp.... reguar cs rep working at betphoenix SOMETIMES have no idea what they are talking about. They should hire some of SBR members as their CS rep who knows more about BP's policy(maybe not whole policy but cetrain ones) then some of their employees.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12743

sounds like a misunderstanding. gotta accept a day off now and then...few places are 24/7 , except Superamerica gas stations.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17693

I can't find this "free withdrawal on Wed" on their site. Would someone post the link or conditions here?

nevermind, I got the answer from chat support

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10683

Richard,could you confirm that this policy is still in effect?I never pay for a withdrawal and would not like to start now.

Request a payout by Check and receive 1 free payout every 30 days for up to $2000. Check payouts are a fast secure way to receive your money. Checks are processed Tuesday through Thursday, processing time is 24 to 48 hours and your check will arrive within 3 to 4 business days. Contact Member Services to submit your request 1.888.889.4368

TRISTUS
    TRISTUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

I request a payout today, and they say to me (I paste chat at end, changing my personal details and operator Name) that accounting dept. will be closed to next Jan 4 Monday. It´s understandable, I will be patience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info:
    You are now chatting with 'A'
    A: Hello. How may I assist you?
    TRISTUS:
    Hello A
    TRISTUS: I request a payout
    TRISTUS:
    but system do it in USD
    TRISTUS:
    I have no other way in cashier
    TRISTUS:
    but my account is in €
    A: one moment pls
    TRISTUS:
    ok
    TRISTUS:
    are you in?
    A: as i can see you made your last deposit on 12/28 and it has a 2 weeks hols period which will be met by 01/01
    A: unfortunately our accounting dept will be closed due to hollidays and will be open by next monday
    TRISTUS:
    no problem
    TRISTUS:
    I only want my withdraw in €
    info:
    Your chat transcript will be sent to XXXXX@XXXXXX.com at the end of your chat.
    TRISTUS:
    any problem with?
    A: no problem, the withdraws are prosseced in the currency your account is
    TRISTUS:
    ok
    TRISTUS:
    thanks for all
    TRISTUS:
    bye
    A: have a nice day
    TRISTUS:
    and happy new year