Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I did my first btc w/d from 5dimes today, small amount ($200), automatically through their cashier (no live help), took about 4 hours until the btc was in my wallet.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

I did my third btc w/d on Sunday, and had a little snafu early, but from the time they got the request, it took only about 4 hours. Much better than the first two which took a couple days. I think it really depends on the day you request it. Monday and Tuesday are particularly busy for them.

Very happy to see this improvement.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
    I did my third btc w/d on Sunday, and had a little snafu early, but from the time they got the request, it took only about 4 hours. Much better than the first two which took a couple days. I think it really depends on the day you request it. Monday and Tuesday are particularly busy for them.

Very happy to see this improvement.
    would you mind sharing amount (approx) , I have gone back in for 2 bit, i think this method can be very efficient

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    would you mind sharing amount (approx) , I have gone back in for 2 bit, i think this method can be very efficient
    approx 6 btc

thespeculator

I know i started this thread about 5dimes, but man, anonibet is good. They could have screwed me over a in play bet but gave me the void instead 5dimes and anonibet

StayGolden
    Gonna start a revolution from my bed
    StayGolden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

If you do not deposit ONLY via bitcoins, they limit you to 1 withdrawal a week for a max of $1000

Which means if you make 20 bitcoin deposits and 1 ******** deposit. They limit you.

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by StayGolden View Post
    If you do not deposit ONLY via bitcoins, they limit you to 1 withdrawal a week for a max of $1000

Which means if you make 20 bitcoin deposits and 1 ******** deposit. They limit you.
    incorrect. It's been increased to $2,500

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I don't believe they are talking about the lifetime of your account. Only the money currently in your account. If you have deposited with CC in past but then deposit with bitcoin with a zero balance that $1000 rule doesn't apply.

From 5dimes:

Q: I have no balance in my account. I deposit the equivalent of $100 in Bitcoins and win $35000, can I redeem the $35000 balance through Bitcoins?
    A: Yes. The complete balance of $35000 can be redeemed though Bitcoins.

StayGolden
    Gonna start a revolution from my bed
    StayGolden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Well I have been told something very different, directly from their payout dept.

Indeep

Well I have been told something very different, directly from their payout dept.
    Make sure you email the epay dept, those people on live chat can be pretty useless. I've made a mix of cc and btc deposits, and have never been limited to this $1,000 limit

thespeculator

deposit today took only 45 minutes ,

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

How does the process go?

I deposited a different method and now looking into doing BTC payout. I have no BTC accounts, so I need to set one up (any suggestions) and then do I need to link it to my bank account?

Does the BTC account need to confirm my info, or as soon as I link it to bank account it's good to go?

Not sure If I make an account for BTC today, and request a payout from 5d in a couple hours, if I should expect to be able to transfer from 5dimes - BTC - to my bank account and be available by tomorrow or thursday, or if it is a few day process to confirm all things.

Don't know if I really understand this as I haven't looked into it.

Ted Sheckler

I just signed up for Coinbase...Question is, when sending the bitcoin address to 5dimes, do you put in your "vault" address or your "wallet" address?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8671

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    How does the process go?

I deposited a different method and now looking into doing BTC payout. I have no BTC accounts, so I need to set one up (any suggestions) and then do I need to link it to my bank account?

Does the BTC account need to confirm my info, or as soon as I link it to bank account it's good to go?

Not sure If I make an account for BTC today, and request a payout from 5d in a couple hours, if I should expect to be able to transfer from 5dimes - BTC - to my bank account and be available by tomorrow or thursday, or if it is a few day process to confirm all things.

Don't know if I really understand this as I haven't looked into it.
    I use this wallet because many people here recommended it as they don't care where you send your bitcoin: https://blockchain.info/wallet

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I use this wallet because many people here recommended it as they don't care where you send your bitcoin: https://blockchain.info/wallet

So...Do I give 5dimes my Blockchain wallet address, and then transfer those funds to Coinbase, then I transfer from coinbase to bank account?

thanks.

Optional

So...Do I give 5dimes my Blockchain wallet address, and then transfer those funds to Coinbase, then I transfer from coinbase to bank account?

thanks.
    Yes, exactly.
    Points Awarded:

Ted Sheckler gave Optional 17 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ted Sheckler

Thanks for the help

Optional

Thanks for the help
    I'm really a novice as well, but there are a few people posting in the bitcoin threads that are full of info.

Ted Sheckler

I tried reading up on the whole thing, but some of it was over my head. Hopefully all works out well. I thought of just doing 100 from 5D, just to get a feel for it, but then if I did that, I'd have to wait a week for another payout, and by that time, my usual payout method would be avail, and it'd be free payout time. But with Bitcoin being free and 2500 for non deposit people, it's not bad at all. Just depends on how long it takes to do all the transferring and whatnot...I wouldn't be surprised if I fuked something up and lost all the money doing all the transferring.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

You had better check with 5D whether you would still get your free payout next week with your usual method. My understanding is ANY withdrawal resets the clock and you would not qualify for a free WD until 30 days from this Bitcoin WD you do.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    You had better check with 5D whether you would still get your free payout next week with your usual method. My understanding is ANY withdrawal resets the clock and you would not qualify for a free WD until 30 days from this Bitcoin WD you do.

That's what I was saying, that I didn't want to withdraw only 100, because then I'd want to do a payout still next week, and I was eligible for a free one, starting on the 5th. So if I only requested 100 today, it wouldn't be worth it, since my preferred method would be available next week for free. That's why I requested more today, but would of preferred to only do a 100 to make sure things go good.

I know 5dimes doesn't makes you wait for 30 days after any request...I thought back in the day (four years or so) they would give you a free one every 30 no matter if you did or didn't have one in between.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Yea my bad I had not read your post correctly and were doing the big withdrawal now with BTC. Yes it is 30 days wait if you want the free one.

Ted Sheckler

Requested at 928...In Bitcoin at 128...Over to coinbase account now, in process of verifying the transaction (says up to 30 min)

Ted Sheckler

Next in the process is to "sell bitcoin" and debit the bitcoin from "my wallet" and payout to my bank account.

How long does that transaction normally take til it's available for use in my bank account? Is it "instant" or pending in my account for a couple days (maybe depends on bank)

edit: nevermind I found a help page on the coinbase site that says once you sell your bitcoin it takes 2-4 days to hit bank account.

BitCoinTalk
    5Dimes is sexxy.
    BitCoinTalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 643

My bank takes 3 - 4 business days from CoinBase.

Ted Sheckler

thanks for the help today gents.

Ted Sheckler

total fees of 30 bucks. Not bad, but not sure if much better than usual way where it cost 40 to get the same amount of cash.

thespeculator

withdraw yesterday, exactly 7 hours, very nice

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14978

withdraw yesterday, exactly 7 hours, very nice
    any fee?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2864

I finally tried BTC payout at 5dimes and they won't do one because it wasn't my exclusive deposit method, how the hell does one exclusively use BTC unless they have a new account? 5dimes withdrawals have been increasingly more difficult in the last 2 months.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14978

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I finally tried BTC payout at 5dimes and they won't do one because it wasn't my exclusive deposit method, how the hell does one exclusively use BTC unless they have a new account? 5dimes withdrawals have been increasingly more difficult in the last 2 months.
    5Dime is a super book but it looks like they just don't want to buy some bitcoins to take care of your withdrawal.I'm not trying to steer anyone away from 5Dimes but if you want close to instant withdrawals, the pure bitcoin books have a lot to offer.

5918mike

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    5Dime is a super book but it looks like they just don't want to buy some bitcoins to take care of your withdrawal.I'm not trying to steer anyone away from 5Dimes but if you want close to instant withdrawals, the pure bitcoin books have a lot to offer.
    I've been with them for a few years now and nothing but flawless payouts with very predictable time tables. Only the last couple months has is been nothing but problems and waiting, I know it's not always their fault with the continuing crackdowns here and there in the banking industry but I might have to go elsewhere if it continues.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    any fee?
    No fee.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I've been with them for a few years now and nothing but flawless payouts with very predictable time tables. Only the last couple months has is been nothing but problems and waiting, I know it's not always their fault with the continuing crackdowns here and there in the banking industry but I might have to go elsewhere if it continues.
    I have been with 5d along time also. If your account is zero and then u deposit with Bitcoin,that would make it an exclusive Bitcoin deposit. That's how I understand it.

5918mike

I have been with 5d along time also. If your account is zero and then u deposit with Bitcoin,that would make it an exclusive Bitcoin deposit. That's how I understand it.
    I asked that specifically, this is the response they gave me, "The option will not be available for you at the moment, even if you deposit with bitcoins, unless the rules are changed"

First 1234 Last