thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

5dimes bitcoin payouts

I have not heard much feedback about 5Dimes btc payouts. With the person to person problems , I want to give the btc a try . Anyfeedback on amounts or how quickly they payout with btc.

thespeculator

no one has received a bit payout from them. I am starting to rethink if should use this method

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I've heard of people saying it took a day to get the coins.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    a day i can handle, it is taking me 3 hours just to get a deposit address

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    thanks for reply, I would have thought there would be more people who use this ,guess not

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

I had a thread on this a few months ago. Search my posts and that should answer your questions

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

I have made two separate Bitcoin withdraws from 5Dimes and it only took a couple of days for the money to show up in my Coinbase Bitcoin wallet. Didn't have any issues and as long as you transfer to your bank account ASAP after deposit then you should not lose much due to the Bitcoin exchange rate (I actually made a little money off of my second withdraw).

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11422

I think once people realize Nitrogen has basically the same lines but instant payouts and deposits people don't bother with 5dimes. It would be like going to an Irish pub and ordering spaghetti, or going to an Italian restaurant for fish and chips. If you are using Bitcoins there is no reason to use 5dimes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scottgodson1985, and dongato

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I think once people realize Nitrogen has basically the same lines but instant payouts and deposits people don't bother with 5dimes. It would be like going to an Irish pub and ordering spaghetti, or going to an Italian restaurant for fish and chips. If you are using Bitcoins there is no reason to use 5dimes.
    true, but I like the teaser options and the hockey alternates. Just to let people no 5dimes is increasing the bit payout to 2500/7days, for people who don't use it as only method.
    I saw on their twitter

I still consider 5dimes a much more stable and reliable option

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
    I had a thread on this a few months ago. Search my posts and that should answer your questions
    Saw your post ,thanks

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    Saw your post ,thanks
    No problem. PM if you have any further questions. I'll try to help.

Indeep

BTC payouts on 5d not getting any faster. 28 hours and counting....

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14978

true, but I like the teaser options and the hockey alternates. Just to let people no 5dimes is increasing the bit payout to 2500/7days, for people who don't use it as only method.
    I saw on their twitter

I still consider 5dimes a much more stable and reliable option
    The only think that bothers me at 5Dimes is that they like to use teaser protection.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    5dimes is proven to be legit. Nitrogen can get buried any week of the NFL season and.......who knows. This isnt' a knock on Nitrogen but 5dimes is a rock.

Jmac926
    Jmac926's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

BTC payouts on 5d not getting any faster. 28 hours and counting....
    Requested my first bitcoin payout yesterday at 10 am. Almost 33 hours later and still waiting, even though it says same day payout on their site.
    Its not like ive been waiting weeks, but if your gonna advertise sameday then do it the sameday.

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
    Requested my first bitcoin payout yesterday at 10 am. Almost 33 hours later and still waiting, even though it says same day payout on their site.
    Its not like ive been waiting weeks, but if your gonna advertise sameday then do it the sameday.
    It sure is slow. I'm now up to 33 hours myself.

thespeculator

is your amount the problem , or is it just how long it takes them. If it is an electronic currency, 33 hours is not good. By amount I mean they don't have the bitcoins

Indeep

is your amount the problem , or is it just how long it takes them. If it is an electronic currency, 33 hours is not good. By amount I mean they don't have the bitcoins
    Well let's put it this way, it's less than ten btc at current prices. It doesn't seem like that should be a problem for them.

Jmac926

48 hours later and still no payment. I did just chat with them and they said its been under review waiting for a manager to approve it, and that it had been approved and will be processed today.
    Still says under review on my pending payouts but hopefully they just haven't updated it yet.
    Also im hoping this one is taking so long because its my first time withdrawing by bitcoin, and future ones will be same day. Thats one of the many benefits bitcoin has.

thespeculator

keep us posted ,,, total time from the time u requested til it in your wallet

thespeculator

still nothing, effin incredible

Indeep

still nothing, effin incredible
    Got it! Just over 49 hours from start to finish....A note to Jmac926, this was my second btc withdrawal, and it took 13 hours longer than the first!

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Well let's put it this way, it's less than ten btc at current prices. It doesn't seem like that should be a problem for them.
    10 BTC is over $3.5K. If that is the case then disregard my experiences since I only withdrew less than one BTC (totaling $275). Still getting accustomed to people on this forum throwing K's around like it's water

Jmac926

Got it! Just over 49 hours from start to finish....A note to Jmac926, this was my second btc withdrawal, and it took 13 hours longer than the first!

Thanks man. Even though thats not what i wanted to hear. Still about the best option, especially if you are a bitcoin believer.
    I got mine about the same time too by the way.

Jmac926

I tweeted about my bitcoin payout and @5dimes responded with this:

sorry about that, we were running an update in our BTC which created the delay. But #bitcoin POs are #SameDay#Free#Payouts

Just though i'd share that.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993293

Thanks guys. Keep the feedback coming.

thespeculator

2 days , is still pretty good , betfair takes 4 business days back to card. thanks for your info ,,, this method is still better than having to wait 10 for a check and worry if it will clear

Indeep

2 days , is still pretty good , betfair takes 4 business days back to card. thanks for your info ,,, this method is still better than having to wait 10 for a check and worry if it will clear
    Still have the coinbase waiting period which takes another 4 business days, so it's gonna be 8 days from start to finish

thespeculator

Still have the coinbase waiting period which takes another 4 business days, so it's gonna be 8 days from start to finish
    where i live there are 4 bitcoin atms within 30 minutes, also localbitcoins can cover that amount easy,,,,,thanks for your info bro

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4970

Top tier shop no doubt but they do need to clean up and simplify their btc process.

thespeculator

top tier , the best imo , but they could and should do better with bitcoin, especially with all the problems with p2p payouts
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave thespeculator 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

Did my first BTC withdraw and it took 2 to 3 hours from the time I contacted live chat until it was in my wallet.

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did my first BTC withdraw and it took 2 to 3 hours from the time I contacted live chat until it was in my wallet.
    You beat me by 46 hours

thespeculator

I took the plunge and deposited . The time it took for them to confirm I deposited at anonibet , won a soccer game and got paid out . I wish 5dimes would buy out anonibet.

still prefer the security of 5dimes over bit books

Indeep

A bit of advice on btc payout requests. If you haven't received an email acknowledgement in a few hours, ask live help to check on your request and you may have to resend it. This has happened to me more than once and can delay things.

1234 Last