champster
    champster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

1Vice Review

Has anyone recently tried this book or have any feedback on it? I looked on their webpage and the bonus structure doesn't look too bad. Not to mention the 30% back on your total deposit for the month and the free play parlay for November. Thoughts?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

You'll get lots of great feedback here. Just make sure you want to bet 52 weeks per year. There are some undisclosed issues with the bonus but if you are going to be doing a lot of betting it might work out for you.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Solid shop.Griff is good people
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave dark star 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I play there, took the bonus and 2 payouts, really liking it more and more to be honest.. a lot of things to like, live betting , fast pay and bonus very generous.
    when I have a negative I will be sure to let you know.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

they are good and pay

i like hrwager better though

champster

I compared Hrwager and 1Vice and they look similar in terms of new player sign up bonuses, the only difference I saw was the 30% you get back from deposots each month with 1Vice. What makes hrwager better?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

1V bothered me for a couple years to deposit there. I told them repeatedly i needed Higher limits because i like taking shots. Finally one guy there told me i can have higher limits. I was close to actually depositing there but i came on here and asked what others thought about them.. Next thing you know i get an e-mail telling me they did not want my business because i asked about them on here .Then like a month later after they told me they did not want me they started calling me and e-mailing me again trying to get me to deposit again. Sorry if i was not good enough for them then i have no desire to deposit there now. They have left me alone for a couple of months now though at least.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by champster View Post
    I compared Hrwager and 1Vice and they look similar in terms of new player sign up bonuses, the only difference I saw was the 30% you get back from deposots each month with 1Vice. What makes hrwager better?
    Splitting hairs both lower limit bonus shops with good payout records.

champster

Made an account with 1vice today and when I tried to make a deposit I was told that a decision was made to not take my action. I asked why and they said no reason and left chat. I tried asking again and Griff said I needed to send in a picture of me holding my ID next to my face and a copy of my utility bill. Is this normal for 1vice?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Strange