5starpick
    5starpick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Thought I would share...

So I joined Betmayor like 3 months ago... I liked the free payout option... Could not make run... But then the Super Bowl comes around and I deposit $300 with the sole reason to double up and cash out. I do, and I request a $750 payout Monday morning. Then I find all the bad press on this place just after. So I start to notice all the red flags... Money was still in my account... been told it would take 24-48 hours for the to be ready. I went ahead and chalked it up as a loss after reading all this... But true as I write here today, I picked the transfer up about an hour ago. It did take slightly longer than 24-48, but they paid... I figured I was obligated to share this... I will say that this was for a $750 payout, which is small, I dont have any knowledge of a bigger payout.
    Last edited by 5starpick; 02-04-15 at 08:02 PM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by 5starpick View Post
    So I joined Betmayor like 3 months ago... I liked the free payout option... Could not make run... But then the Super Bowl comes around and I deposit $300 with the sole reason to double up and cash out. I do, and I request a $750 payout Monday morning. Then I find all the bad press on this place just after. So I start to notice all the red flags... Money was still in my account... been told it would take 24-48 hours for the to be ready. I went ahead and chalked it up as a loss after reading all this... But true as I write here today, I picked the transfer up about an hour ago. It did take slightly longer than 24-48, but they paid... I figured I was obligated to share this... I will say that this was for a $750 payout, which is small, I dont have any knowledge of a bigger payout.
    I am glad you got the $750 . I have cashed out twice at $5000 so total i have gotten $10000 . There are a couple others on here that say they got $5000 also. Plus a bunch who got smaller amounts.

I am on a big run right now . I am close to cashing out again but first i have to reach my Rollover . I will definitely let everyone know once i do that . I do not want to jinx myself but as long as long as i go .500 with the next like 4 games i will at least be attempting to take out $15000 . Of course it will be $5000 again at a time. Just a little more to go.

Congrats on your $750 !!!

captrobey

Rollover met and done. WooHoo !!!

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

I just requested two payouts. Will update later

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    I just requested two payouts. Will update later
    Nice how much my friend !!? I just hit for $21000(Started with $500 then the 130% Cash bonus on top of that) i put in for my first payout too of it. I will keep everyone updated.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Good luck guys

DimSum

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Nice how much my friend !!? I just hit for $21000(Started with $500 then the 130% Cash bonus on top of that) i put in for my first payout too of it. I will keep everyone updated.
    Not as big as yours haha just $3750 together on 2 diff methods

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Good luck. I know you guys must be nervous. The bonuses are nice but the peace of mind of having those kind of winnings at a big boy shop are better. Not gonna lie.... I play at bonus shops too-but would just rather be up at say 5Dimes where I know I will get my winnings in 48 hours

captrobey

Not as big as yours haha just $3750 together on 2 diff methods
    Still a nice cashout let us know when you get it.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Good luck. I know you guys must be nervous. The bonuses are nice but the peace of mind of having those kind of winnings at a big boy shop are better. Not gonna lie.... I play at bonus shops too-but would just rather be up at say 5dimes where I know I will get my winnings in 48 hours
    So far Kennedy has been honest and good with me so i am going on his word. I did get paid before $10000 so i have been paid. This amount is huge for me though really can use it. I know others have been paid recently but they were smaller amounts $750-$1500 or so. But bonus wise i do not thik anyone can beat them right now.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Good luck. I know you guys must be nervous. The bonuses are nice but the peace of mind of having those kind of winnings at a big boy shop are better. Not gonna lie.... I play at bonus shops too-but would just rather be up at say 5dimes where I know I will get my winnings in 48 hours

So far Kennedy has been honest and good with me so i am going on his word. I did get paid before $10000 so i have been paid. This amount is huge for me though really can use it. I know others have been paid recently but they were smaller amounts $750-$1500 or so. But bonus wise i do not thik anyone can beat them right now.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

I got part of my payout yesterday from a couple transfers for 750 each. I still got the big one pending.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

I just got my first payout from them. They took care of it very business like, no excuses or runaround and got it by courier in 6 business days. Very happy with them so far.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    I just got my first payout from them. They took care of it very business like, no excuses or runaround and got it by courier in 6 business days. Very happy with them so far.
    Awesome how much was it for?

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

So hard to decipher if there is schilling going here. Just off the website alone I wouldn't deposit but you have a couple of long time posters vouching. Tough call here because I want to get the bonus.

DimSum

They pay, just take longer sometimes for large payouts

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by shhhcago View Post
    So hard to decipher if there is schilling going here. Just off the website alone I wouldn't deposit but you have a couple of long time posters vouching. Tough call here because I want to get the bonus.
    run away as fast as you can. lots of schilling obviously.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-09-15 at 03:56 PM.

DwightShrute

They pay, just take longer sometimes for large payouts
    and it took you how many months to get paid the first time? 7? 8? How many dozens phone calls? How many threats? How many emails and phone calls to the osga? How many threads at how many different sites did you post about them? Let's not forget they told you that you wouldn't get paid a cent if you kept posting shit about them. LOL.

Betmayor ,or Nightmare are many call them, have less than 40 players. Many are owed over 20K for many weeks now and some for months.

Bernie Madoff also paid some people but we all know what eventually happened to the vast majority.

who ever decides to deposit their money to this awful book outta give their head a shake. When it goes bad, and it will, don't say no one told you.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-09-15 at 04:04 PM.

DwightShrute

Its Ironic actually. Kennedy would be hunted by several bookies in Costa Rica for not paying and now this snake has the audacity to do the same to honest players like some of you. He would sell his kids for $100 or an 8 ball of coke.

ask anyone that knows this slimeball what they think of him and you will always get these 2 answers. What a lying pile of crap and damn his breath smells like shit.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-09-15 at 04:08 PM.

OUTCAST

Hi Captrobey, it was for 2XXX.

DwightShrute
    Last edited by Optional; 02-09-15 at 05:36 PM.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Its Ironic actually. Kennedy would be hunted by several bookies in Costa Rica for not paying and now this snake has the audacity to do the same to honest players like some of you. He would sell his kids for $100 or an 8 ball of coke.

ask anyone that knows this slimeball what they think of him and you will always get these 2 answers. What a lying pile of crap and damn his breath smells like shit.
    I know Dimsum had a problem way back but he was paid and was paid since from what he has said. I originally asked the OSGA about them and they gave the Ok to try them when i first deposited there . I have cashed out so far $10000 in 2 $5000 increments. It was not instantaneously but it did not take forever either.

Now i have hit for $21000 so i am starting to withdraw that. I put in for the 1st $5000. I just did this Friday . Andrew has not gotten back to me yet but he normally takes a few days anyways. Plus he was off on the weekend and i just did it this Friday.

As for Kennedy . Guy has done everything he ever promised he would. A couple glitches here and there but the guy has been spot on. Always returns my e-mails. Got me higher limits and promised me i would not get limited if i started winning. And i have not. He has even returned e-mails late at night when i thought i would not hear from him until the next day. He has never done anything to make me think what you are saying at least to me. Even when there was a mistake he would put the blame on himself and fix the problem. You say he is a total Slimeball but when i won my $10000 he and Andrew got me my money as promised.

captrobey

Hi Captrobey, it was for 2XXX.
    Cool i look forward to getting my payment too

DwightShrute

I know Dimsum had a problem way back but he was paid and was paid since from what he has said. I originally asked the OSGA about them and they gave the Ok to try them when i first deposited there . I have cashed out so far $10000 in 2 $5000 increments. It was not instantaneously but it did not take forever either.

Now i have hit for $21000 so i am starting to withdraw that. I put in for the 1st $5000. I just did this Friday . Andrew has not gotten back to me yet but he normally takes a few days anyways. Plus he was off on the weekend and i just did it this Friday.

As for Kennedy . Guy has done everything he ever promised he would. A couple glitches here and there but the guy has been spot on. Always returns my e-mails. Got me higher limits and promised me i would not get limited if i started winning. And i have not. He has even returned e-mails late at night when i thought i would not hear from him until the next day. He has never done anything to make me think what you are saying at least to me. Even when there was a mistake he would put the blame on himself and fix the problem. You say he is a total Slimeball but when i won my $10000 he and Andrew got me my money as promised.
    I know for a fact they put some people's payout ahead of others so long as they post positive stuff on forums. Robbing Peter to pay Paul to keep the scam going a little longer. Not that I am claiming you are one of them but 99% of those that say they got paid are schills or lying.

Again, stay away as far as possible from these guys. I hate saying I told you so but no doubt I will at some point. For those that actually have gotten pain, congrats I guess. lol.

You guys are gamblers, I get it, so no matter what anyone says, many of you will take chance and go for the 100% cash bonus. Many won't even question as to why everyone doesn't offer that kind of bonus. Sadly, one day there will be a thread saying "Betmayor nightmare: they stole my money, now their number is not in service and their website is down."

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't understand, no explanation is possible
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-09-15 at 06:48 PM.

captrobey

I know for a fact they put some people's payout ahead of others so long as they post positive stuff on forums. Robbing Peter to pay Paul to keep the scam going a little longer. Not that I am claiming you are one of them but 99% of those that say they got paid are schills or lying.

Again, stay away as far as possible from these guys. I hate saying I told you so but no doubt I will at some point. For those that actually have gotten pain, congrats I guess. lol.

You guys are gamblers, I get it, so no matter what anyone says, many of you will take chance and go for the 100% cash bonus. Many won't even question as to why everyone doesn't offer that kind of bonus. Sadly, one day there will be a thread saying "Betmayor nightmare: they stole my money, now their number is not in service and their website is down."

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't understand, no explanation is possible
    I am definitely not a shill lol. And yes the bonus is an amazing bonus it is one of the main reasons i play there . It gives you a better head start with more to work with. The only other couple i can think of that has done the 100% cash is GTbets and Wagerweb at one point did it. But they do not do the 100% all the time.
    Of course i would be shocked to still get a bonus after winning like i did though. I actually just got contacted by Andrew about my first Payment so hopefully i will get that soon.

OUTCAST

Captrobey, unless people give Betmayor a try they really have no idea how good the bonuses are there. I started playin there because I read that you have gotten paid from them. Thank you!

DwightShrute

I am definitely not a shill lol. And yes the bonus is an amazing bonus it is one of the main reasons i play there . It gives you a better head start with more to work with. The only other couple i can think of that has done the 100% cash is GTbets and Wagerweb at one point did it. But they do not do the 100% all the time.
    Of course i would be shocked to still get a bonus after winning like i did though. I actually just got contacted by Andrew about my first Payment so hopefully i will get that soon.
    hopefully you get your money. Andrew is a scumbag and a liar as many can attest to. I wouldn't send him $1. Their entire company consists of 4 people in total, less than 40 players, a drug addict salesperson, 1/4 of their players are owed lots of money, their office is smaller than your bathroom and their kitchen sink is the bathroom sink. More people are owed more money for many weeks now than the one or two that got paid. Supposedly anyway. For those that play there, you better hope you don't win when several other players do. If so, you will be waiting a long time. Like Dimsum did for over half a year and the half dozen that havent been paid since November 2014.

But hey, if that is what you look for, then go for it. There are too many other better choices out there and anyone considering sending money to betmayor is a fool.

Good luck to those that needlessly want to risk playing there. I did my part here.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-09-15 at 08:15 PM.

captrobey

Captrobey, unless people give Betmayor a try they really have no idea how good the bonuses are there. I started playin there because I read that you have gotten paid from them. Thank you!
    I just got word i should receive my first $3000 of this latest amount next Monday . They had the one bonus i really liked at 130% at a 13Xs roll . Plus- you get the free no-risk bet at an additional 7Xs roll if you lose but get your money back. Get this- i lost that bet and the additional 7Xs roll was added on. Then i went on a tear and won the $21000 .

DwightShrute

I just got word i should receive my first $3000 of this latest amount next Monday . They had the one bonus i really liked at 130% at a 13Xs roll . Plus- you get the free no-risk bet at an additional 7Xs roll if you lose but get your money back. Get this- i lost that bet and the additional 7Xs roll was added on. Then i went on a tear and won the $21000 .
    ya now you are acting like a schill. Tell the guy that is owed over 100K and the guy that is owed 26K since November how wonderful these bonuses are lol.

No one else offers this bonus (don't you think there would be several books that did?) and that's because these other books plan on being around for years to come.

captrobey

ya now you are acting like a schill. Tell the guy that is owed over 100K and the guy that is owed 26K since November how wonderful these bonuses are lol.

No one else offers this bonus (don't you think there would be several books that did?) and that's because these other books plan on being around for years to come.
    That is the bonus they gave me. I am not a shill when i am stating a fact of something i received. They actually had it up to a 200% bonus but the Rollover was way too high.

DimSum

money taken out from account for both payouts. expecting them soon. No worries

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

100% cash bonus with 10x rollover... get your money back if your initial bet loses... 20% loss rebate paid in cash

yeah, nothing can go wrong with this math lol

i would be losing sleep with $500 in betmayor, let alone 20k
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

captrobey

money taken out from account for both payouts. expecting them soon. No worries
    I am supposed to get the confirmation numbers or whatever tomorrow and the delivery on Monday. Let us know when you get them .

DwightShrute

lilbpack1
    BETislands.com SBR top rated Sportsbook
    lilbpack1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

sbr search " captrobey $10000 " seems like dude wins $10000 from every book he plays at.... especially those borderline shite books.

First ... 2345678 ... Last