capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Heritage is a crap book . Stay AWAY!!

Went to bet the main event of UFC 166 and it was 11:52 . The posted time was 11:55 . The co main event was just over and they had already took the line down. They told me to bet on time , it was 3 minutes until they had it posted to go down. They refused to put the line up even though it was 15 minutes away from starting . Complete crap and amateur book. 5dimes would have never done this. I will be withdrawing all my money next week. I will not play at half-ass books
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Djurgården

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today, 5Dimes had their NHL games still up at around like 7:05 when the games start time was 7:00(normally takes like 10-15 mins to actually drop the puck) but most if not ALL books shut their lines at or 1 min before 7:00. I was shocked/surprised.

capone1899

^^^^^^See, that's how it should be. I didn't even ask for them to leave the line up 5 minutes after it was posted....just leave the damn line up until the posted time. I'm seriously done with them

36Taylor
    36Taylor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

IMO there are not that many good books out there. I would place my bet earlier and not burn bridges

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Heritage will do that from time to time in UFC. Hertiage never has been good for combat sports betting.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Heritage is a crap book because they took down a UFC line 3 mins before the "post time" ???????????????????????????????????????? ???

They routinely keep NHL/NBA lines up past the official start time since it usually takes 10 mins to get going.

Talk about over-reacting based on a UFC line... you can be upset all you want but to call them a crap book because of it is pretty hilarious

capone1899

They also are horrible for in-game lines also. 5dimes puts a line up instantly ever commercial.....half the time hertiage wont even put one up and the times they do they are so slow about it that it only stays up for 15 seconds because the commercial break is over
    Last edited by capone1899; 10-20-13 at 12:25 PM.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Heritage is a crap book because they took down a UFC line 3 mins before the "post time" ???????????????????????????????????????? ???

They routinely keep NHL/NBA lines up past the official start time since it usually takes 10 mins to get going.

Talk about over-reacting based on a UFC line... you can be upset all you want but to call them a crap book because of it is pretty hilarious
    Yeah, moron. The line was suppose to be up until a certain time and it wasn't . Why would anyone want to play at a book like that? Its not like the fight was on. The fight didn't begin until 15 minutes later. I missed a bet that would have won me money because they are a crap book. Why put a time on the line if you're going to pull it before that?
    Last edited by capone1899; 10-20-13 at 12:25 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Heritage is your only out Al? Professional gamblers have several outs at their disposal.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Heritage is an A+ book

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Heritage is your only out Al? Professional gamblers have several outs at their disposal.
    Who's a professional gambler here? lol

tennisnut
    tennisnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

heritage is the best book out there for American Players. Next time place your bets earlier.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

That is not true. Heritage doesn't have as many betting options as 5dimes and I've see times where they don't even list UFC matches.

tennisnut
    tennisnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not saying 5 dimes is a bad choice. I am just saying for me Heritage is the best book for America Players. They have every option I need. I don't bet ufc. I mostly bet European sports and Heritage has came a long ways and offer almost everything from darts-snooker now. I also love how they have most European hockey also and the rebate is good.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    That is not true. Heritage doesn't have as many betting options as 5dimes and I've see times where they don't even list UFC matches.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

all and all great book. don't do everything great but what book does. for US players it's close enough

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Then just use 5dimes dumfukk

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

You'd be a dumfukk if u used 5dimes

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    You'd be a dumfukk if u used 5dimes
    Uh, from a guy that has never played at 5dimes. If you want credit for what you're saying, at least give some reasons, don't just trash it.

dink

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Uh, from a guy that has never played at 5dimes. If you want credit for what you're saying, at least give some reasons, don't just trash it.
    I'm smart enough to never play there, you'd have trouble understanding.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Who's a professional gambler here? lol
    I'm sure there are several on this forum besides myself.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave bobbywaves 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EVPlus gave bobbywaves 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

tb1984

Ok, tell me the reasons. Don't just say it.

And which books you are playing at?

tb1984

My source itself is 5dimes.

I've read all there deposit and withdrawal facts. There would be a fee for me to deposit and withdraw. It would also take longer to get my money I win than it would at the books I already use. They have competitive odds yes, but nowhere near enough for me to find it worthwhile.
    I don't use US dollars. They need different currency options. They have too many fees involved. I've seen this "tony" from 5 dimes, the chats he has had with customers. I think he is very un professional and is not the type of person anyone should trust with money.
    Uh, ok. Are these why you hate 5dimes the most? I think you need more than that.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

U show respect and dont be a dick, he does the same in return. Its simple.

clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Heritage is an A+ book
    +1
    Best book out there for US Players bar none.

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Been with heritage for a while great book

Funkasaurus
    Funkasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love heritage. Same day cashouts. There in-plays suck, but really there just saving me money from steam betting lol.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Heritage is one of those books that gives VIP level service to their clients. However, like any book, they draw the line when you start cursing out the chat staff and saying the kind of things you said. We understand your account will be closed as you've requested.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

You're worthless fake dink, go away. 5Dimes is an excellent book for real players. Has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more in terms of betting lines and options than Heritage (I don't think Heritage is a bad book either). They offer more and pay, what else do you want? Remember, that's the face of the worse actress in these worse gambling movie ever. Fitting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I think heritage is a must have book.

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9237

I have both books and the difference for me is Heritage customer service is far better.
    100 % of the time I had to call back to be reimbursed for my deposit fees with 5 dimes.
    100% of the time Heritage has given me the agreed fees without having to ask again.

Tbill

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Heritage is one of those books that gives VIP level service to their clients. However, like any book, they draw the line when you start cursing out the chat staff and saying the kind of things you said. We understand your account will be closed as you've requested.

Yes, I cursed them out . I don't deny this. They pulled a line down earlier than it was posted to go down. 5dimes would have been watching the fights and knew exactly when the main event was starting and left the line up until then, but I wasn't even asking for that. I only wanted the line to be up until it was posted to go down. The only thing they told me was "call to see if you can get the line." Yeah, I'm going to call with a house full of people that don't know I bet....or maybe I could run outside 10 minutes before the main event. You know what would have been easier, putting the line back up.

Yes, I was pissed. Them taking the line down cost me 1000. I had just bet to win 1000 on the co-main event and was going to do the same on the main event and my bet would have easily won.

The facts are : they put a line up, the line was suppose to go down at 11:55 , I went there at 11:53 to bet it and it was down, them doing that cost me 1000 dollars. Basically, they cost me 1000 . Would you be mad if someone had just cost you a 1000 dollars?

dink

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Ok, tell me the reasons. Don't just say it.

And which books you are playing at?
    I've already done that in another thread!

CBF doing it again! I'll sum it up. 1. Fees 2. Tony 3. They've scammed someone before, big time. And it was proven in that thread.

Not a trustable book.

I use about 8 aussie books

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by tbill1 View Post
    I have both books and the difference for me is Heritage customer service is far better.
    100 % of the time I had to call back to be reimbursed for my deposit fees with 5 dimes.
    100% of the time Heritage has given me the agreed fees without having to ask again.

Tbill
    I'd try winning and then you won't have to worry about deposit fees

dink

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post
    You're worthless fake dink, go away. 5Dimes is an excellent book for real players. Has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more in terms of betting lines and options than Heritage (I don't think Heritage is a bad book either). They offer more and pay, what else do you want? Remember, that's the face of the worse actress in these worse gambling movie ever. Fitting.
    I'm lucky enough to have books in my own country that make 5dimes look like amateurs.

capone1899

I'm lucky enough to have books in my own country that make 5dimes look like amateurs.
    I agree. While I think 5dimes is an okay book, I've heard enough from people overseas that make me believe the books we (US players) are stuck playing with are second rate .

123 Last