capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    I don't wager with pizza bettors (check betpoints section)

You think hurling insults will make the fact you are a bitch and scared of a heads up contest go away . Nice try

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

facts are facts...I hope you win a pizza tonight I know you probably need it.

capone1899

You think hurling insults will make the fact you are a bitch and scared of a heads up contest go away . Nice try

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't want to take your wife's money I feel bad for her...she married a retard...she can buy the guy she is screwing on the side something nice.

capone1899

I don't want to take your wife's money I feel bad for her...she married a retard...she can buy the guy she is screwing on the side something nice.

Codeviper
    Codeviper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads up on this lame books. I will stay away from this one too.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

They are not a crap book.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Plenty of betting options and they do pay fast but their cs is below average. Just as one example, today I sent them an email to let their wagering dept know they had a soccer game still on the board that was already being played. Their posted start time was an hour after the actual start time. Not only did they not show any gratitude whatsoever they actually told me next time I should call instead of emailing. Hahaha how bout next time I do neither and let you get raked instead?

So much for trying to be a good semeritian and look out for a book

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Plenty of betting options and they do pay fast but their cs is below average. Just as one example, today I sent them an email to let their wagering dept know they had a soccer game still on the board that was already being played. Their posted start time was an hour after the actual start time. Not only did they not show any gratitude whatsoever they actually told me next time I should call instead of emailing. Hahaha how bout next time I do neither and let you get raked instead?

So much for trying to be a good semeritian and look out for a book
    It's because sometimes through their e-mail system it takes time for them to see it. If you call they can handle it right away. I don't think they meant it sarcastically.

I have notified them many many times of European Basketball games still being on the board. They usually say thanks and it's removed quickly. A few times they have given me a freeplay for alerting them...but usually not and I don't expect one. Alerting them if the right thing to do.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Hey what is wrong with Pizza Pizza is Delicious !!! Now i must go and start a Pizza Thread.

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never usually enter any free contests, but someone posted a thread about their free squares contest for the Super Bowl, so I said what the heck after a couple of drinks.

I log into my account last night to see I won the 1st Half for a $75 FP. Pretty much peanuts to me, so I threw it on a +345 ML, and it hit this morning. I'm going to run a little experiment to see what I can run that up to. I'm already funded at 5 outs right now, so the $260 balance will be strictly for a fun little experiment.

blacktownjames
    blacktownjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

They are good

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

there good

First 123