joey1963
    joey1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Makes no sense that Canbet would go under:

1. Many years of good reputation.
    2. Unlike books like Cascade, Canbet doesn't take big bets.
    3. Unlike books like NoJuice, Canbet's juice is massive. 40-50 cent lines in many cases.
    4. Unlike books like BetIslands, Canbet's reload bonuses are reasonable. Yes they are 100% cash, but the cap is low and the rollover terms are reasonable (including a mandatory hold).
    5. This is not generally the time of year that books go under, although this book does not really focus on US sports.

I think they will be fine.
    I also think this book will be fine. But only my opinion.

joey1963

Quote Originally Posted by mojobullfrog View Post
    That is indeed your choice, but please don't assume that the rest of us have been partaking in the same greedy tactics as yourself.
    Making profit from betting from an online bookmaker. I know I should really mug punt, take no bonuses & lose like 99% of mug punters.

mojobullfrog
    mojobullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Quote Originally Posted by joey1963 View Post
    Making profit from betting from an online bookmaker. I know I should really mug punt, take no bonuses & lose like 99% of mug punters.
    That's not the point I was trying to make. This payment problem of theirs hasn't simply affected customers, but affiliates as well who have contractual arrangements to receive payments in a timely fashion - just like any business-to-business agreement. I don't understand how their behaviour is somehow excused just because they're a corporate bookmaker. They are a registered company after all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am rooting for canbrt

Always been a fixture in uk/aus sportsbetting

bookiebutcher
    bookiebutcher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 525

I've mailed them again (waiting for a month by now..). Would filling in a complaint here at SBR make my chances of a payout bigger? And what else can I do besides contacting them every week?

They promised that the backlog problems would be resolved this week, but I remember them saying it the previous week also..

jjgold

SBR is working hard to help the players at Canbet

It seems to be getting better as far as payouts

Any issues keep everyone updated in this thread

bbets365
    bbets365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Hi,
    I now wait more that three weeks.
    Canbet is not paying.

Andrew1975
    Andrew1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Money just received from Canbet to Skrill/Moneybookers - took slightly more than three weeks.

I hadn't submitted a complaint here or elsewhere but probably would have done so if the money wasn't received this week, mainly because it seemed that withdrawals were not all being processed in the order received. Otherwise I would have waited longer and kept emailing them once a week as I have been doing.

Hopefully they can overcome their present difficulties.

bancoricardo
    bancoricardo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I have over £4k in Canbet account. Would not normally have anything over £1k in a bookie account but meeting the bonus roll-over bumped it up. Withdrawals are limited to £2k. My request for the first £2k is still sitting there as "pending" after 10 days. I have only had the standard "technical issues" blah blah email.

jjgold

The tech issue excuse does sound a little fishy

I do not think it takes this long to resolve tech issues

Whatever the case may be at least they are paying

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

They are still spamming me with insane bonus offers. I've received two different reload offers up to 550€ in the past two weeks
    Points Awarded:

Dunderfisk gave Gallin 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rozanski
    rozanski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

And? Any news? I have 1k euro there soo I would like to know what is going on. I have to complet the rollover requrements but now I am not sure what to do.

andikr
    andikr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I got the money (€ 18xx and skrill) today (3:08 am, CET), requested on the 26th September 2013. Now its a good feeling and I will communicate that to SBR because I made a complaint and I have no clue whether that was helpful .
    Last edited by andikr; 10-25-13 at 08:03 AM. Reason: forgot Withdrawal method

jjgold

SBR is hellping

Good sign many getting paid

Bogdart75
    Bogdart75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today I received the payment by NETELLER. More 4K euros. I ordered on October 9-10.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Received a €400 payment to Neteller today for a payment made on October 14th.

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course there are no technical issues. Either the payment gateway with skrill (what I imagine most UK players are using) is just an API, if there was a problem, every book that uses skrill as a withdrawal would have issues. If the problem is the way the API is implemented on the website, then this is bollocks because withdrawals are not done via the main website, but semi manually via a backend interface.

They gave me the technical issues 5 months ago when I withdrew, 4 months ago, and 2 months ago.

Its a cashflow problem, nothing else but no book in the world would admit that, until you get to bet911 status when the message appears 'well done players, you've broke the house'. The house of cards will fall sooner or later. After my last 5 figure withdrawal which took 18 days, that was the last one for me. These will be hemorrhaging money, and as cash isn't ringfenced like it was under Aussie licence, they can run up massive liabilities. As soon the deposits from bonuses no longer cover their loses, it will be game over.

janbanan
    janbanan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I received 4800$ this friday after over a months wait, relieved to finally get the money. Since I filed a complaint should I email SBR and said I have gotten my money?

parker16
    parker16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

canbet. i made a payout request on wed 16th oct for £80.00 and only received money today. sun 27th oct. i had to send eight emails. i have also requested another £86.00 yesterday sat 26th oct 2013? i am getting a bit worried. i think there is something wrong. i have held an account with them for 5 years. they have always been one of the slowest payers (usually aprox 3 or 4 days) but never this long. word of warning, tread very carefully!

joey1963

Defo a good sign that virtually everyone seems to have been paid within a few weeks.

ghostrider750
    ghostrider750's Avatar Become A Pro!

DAY 33 still nothing from money

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider750 View Post
    DAY 33 still nothing from money
    how much??

ghostrider750

not big money but its is a matter of principle

Ballpark
    Ballpark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I have a bonus there but not completed rollover.
    Anyone know what will happen if I ask for payout and they finally process it?
    Will I just lose bonus amount, or will I lose any winnings from bonus as well?

joey1963

Several players confirming payouts received today on UK betting forums.

Dimon2
    Dimon2's Avatar Become A Pro!

2,7K euros was requested 21/10. Canbet don't give any specific date where the payout will be processed. SBR complaint was sent just now...

mojobullfrog

Quote Originally Posted by joey1963 View Post
    Defo a good sign that virtually everyone seems to have been paid within a few weeks.
    Joey, you should be in charge of Canbet PR! People waiting over a month for their money - without being honestly informed about what's going on is simply not acceptable.

jjgold

How will this place remain open if everybody is requesting payouts?

I wonder if players are still posting up there

ghostrider750

on facebook site is deleted posts form users who asked money lol.still no money or replay in my case

bookiebutcher

Day 30 for me, no reactions nor payments, my withdrawal was €447.96. ALSO NO reaction from SBR about my complaint, thanks for nothing!

This shop is going down for sure now, because they save some money by not heiring people for customer service

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their old accounts make hilarious reading (unless you're a creditor), God knows what their accounts for 2013 will be like.

Don't put any more cash here no matter how tempting bonuses are. SBR can't help you, if they have no money to pay with what do you expect them to do?!

mojobullfrog

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo747 View Post
    Their old accounts make hilarious reading (unless you're a creditor), God knows what their accounts for 2013 will be like.

Don't put any more cash here no matter how tempting bonuses are. SBR can't help you, if they have no money to pay with what do you expect them to do?!

In this case, I would suggest SBR presents a united case to the UK regulator IBAS on behalf of Canbet customers who have submitted an official complaint (by the way, the list of people affected would be in the hundreds - FB posts and tweets from September show this.) People may not get paid, however the people behind Canbet would lose their license and therefore be unable to cause such havoc again.

Would anyone from SBR care to comment on this possibility?

Maziolena
    Maziolena's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Hi guys, I think it's another scam bookie. I'm waiting for payment longer than one month. They stopped answer my e-mails after I sent complaint form here. My payout is bigger than €10k. I'm afraid I will never receive this money.

mojobullfrog

Quote Originally Posted by Maziolena View Post
    Hi guys, I think it's another scam bookie. I'm waiting for payment longer than one month. They stopped answer my e-mails after I sent complaint form here. My payout is bigger than €10k. I'm afraid I will never receive this money.
    While they are still operating under a license I wouldn't give up just yet. Either way I'd suggest you also file an official complaint with IBAS. The company owners have interests in other gaming ventures (check igasgroup.com) and therefore could have plenty of funds tucked away with these. The more people that do this, the more chance that an authority like IBAS will act. That is supposedly what they are there for.

bookiebutcher

Has anyone had contact with canbet customer service the past 7 days??? I haven't got any sign of life myself, so I was thinking that they are in deep sh*t. Even their employees haven't been paid, so what's the chance that we got paid?? (0% ofcourse)

First 1234 Last