Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=andywend;2459593]ComingBack,

You do an awful lot of complaining and expect all the books to make exceptions just for you.

When they don't, you trash them.

If you're a serious player, then satisfying 4X rollovers is not very difficult.

If you don't like the idea of having to rollover your money, then DON'T DO BOOK-TO-BOOK TRANSFERS.

As far as Greek is concerned, their withdrawal limits are higher than any other book and if you request your check via courier, you have it within 2 days and sometimes even the very next day.

I don't expect all the books to make exceptions for me. And I know thegreek is the best because I've used them before and been paid in a timely fashion. If you read my posts you will see that I recanted my statement about thegreek.

I did expect bookmkaker to make a 1 time rollover exception for me. I wasn't even asking for a refund on my $100 book to book transfer. I's rather do a 4 time rollover w thegreek than a 1 time rollover with Bookmaker based on principle. And that's why I ended my relationship w Bookmaker. If you're interested in the whole story- read my fu**ed by bookmaker post. You could disagree and that's fine, but there's no arguing that it's bad business by bookmaker.

As I've stated at least 10 times- You can't be A PLUS when there is no payout method between $3000-$5000. You just can't! I'm routinely between that amount when I have a winning week. Not being able to withdraw my full amount when I win after a terrible losing streak would be frusturating to anybody.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Thegreek is the best. Completed my 4 time rollover. Made an additional $3,000 (thanks Yankees) and recieved wire today for $7,000

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

way to go cb,congrats on the nice score,thegreek is a great book

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Not trying to start anything here, but what about the Greek's lines?? I've been betting on NHL and NBA lately, and their lines seem to be pretty steep. +1.5 for NHL are routinely over -200 when other books have them less than that, and buying 3 points for NBA is -220, when others have it less than -200.

I've heard many many great things about the greek (fast payouts, money being safe), but what about the lines??

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Not trying to start anything here, but what about the Greek's lines?? I've been betting on NHL and NBA lately, and their lines seem to be pretty steep. +1.5 for NHL are routinely over -200 when other books have them less than that, and buying 3 points for NBA is -220, when others have it less than -200.

I've heard many many great things about the greek (fast payouts, money being safe), but what about the lines??
    if you are playing JM and buying three points try calling the play in.. last year buying three points was -170 over the phone

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    if you are playing JM and buying three points try calling the play in.. last year buying three points was -170 over the phone
    I live in the U.S. What about the Wire Act? If I do wager over the phone, should I use a cell phone, or a landline?

Ah, the U.S., what a free country it is

First 12