antonia79
    antonia79's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are screwing me right now. Requested a payout day after Super Bowl got them all the info the requested. Said would take funds out of account within 24-48 Hours and nothing until today. When I login to my account I get this great message:

Account Inactive. Due to security verifications your account has temporarily been set to Inactive. Please contact our 24h support 1-877-528-6748 for immediate assistance.

When I called was told person is not in today. They had no issues taking my money but when I want to take it back cant get it.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

There must be something up with account man. Why do people come in some of these threads and freak out over the most tiny thing. The person wasn't in today. So what do you do. Call tomorrow and get it sorted out. My goodness.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    There must be something up with account man. Why do people come in some of these threads and freak out over the most tiny thing. The person wasn't in today. So what do you do. Call tomorrow and get it sorted out. My goodness.
    Yeah some guys freak out when they don't get paid or the check bounces, the nerve of these players.

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Topbet is great as long as they pay but keep in mind that if and when they stop paying, they won't be so great. Actually, they will be gone, kind of like Bet Islands.

viccsr
    viccsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i am a newbie at this..only other experience i have is betting fantasy FB at fanduel, and they pay almost immediately when i win. I read a positive review at lasvegasinsider about topbet and stuck $500 in to bet the SB. won all my bets, kept betting college BB last week and came into monday with 2400. called them mon and asked for 1500. they said 24-48 hours to send the check....nada...called them today and they said due to the big backlog of the SB it would be another 15 days. is my money gone in your opinion?

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by viccsr View Post
    i am a newbie at this..only other experience i have is betting fantasy FB at fanduel, and they pay almost immediately when i win. I read a positive review at lasvegasinsider about topbet and stuck $500 in to bet the SB. won all my bets, kept betting college BB last week and came into monday with 2400. called them mon and asked for 1500. they said 24-48 hours to send the check....nada...called them today and they said due to the big backlog of the SB it would be another 15 days. is my money gone in your opinion?
    i don't know why they told you 2-4 days? usually it takes like 10 business days to receive a check even during less busy times. i think you're fine keep us posted on the progress.

viccsr

well, they took 1500 out of my account last night so I guess progress has been made.

nathanjo
    nathanjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

did u finally got paid? i requested a payout on 11 Feb. hasn't got my check yet..a bit worry

viccsr

nope. they also told me that I would get a tracking email when the check finally got sent...but nothing there either

william.penfield
    william.penfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I've been paid out by TopBet twice and never got a tracking number for either but they both arrived within 10-14 days.

viccsr

that is good to hear...money was taken from my acct 2/14, so I will wait another week before i start hassleing them

viccsr

I got my check yesterday...took 4 weeks but it is here finally. Is that about the same as other online books?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got my check yesterday...took 4 weeks but it is here finally. Is that about the same as other online books?
    no alot of books pay checks within a week.

nathanjo

viccsr was the check delivered by dhl, fedex, or just regular mail? I am still waiting. it is my 5th week.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjo View Post
    viccsr was the check delivered by dhl, fedex, or just regular mail? I am still waiting. it is my 5th week.
    Wow. 5 weeks, glad I haven't played at those kind of shops n a few years. And I won't be playing topbet now.

hokim
    hokim's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7808

It took 17 business days. About $600. It was delivered by FedEx without signature required. It was weird the check was left at my front porch.

viccsr

dhl
    they faked a signature as I was not home and left it on my porch
    no calls from the bank yet so I assume it cleared at this point

nathanjo

I received the check yesterday. it takes about 5 weeks, but it's finally here. cleared.

Goosesdad
    Goosesdad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Sweet... I've been waiting for $500 since 2/23, heading to Vegas for first weekend of tourney... Prob won't be here in time, but at least it looks like it'll come

nathanjo

viccsr, are your check alright? looks like the one I received on Mar.14 bounced...got the message from my bank today. holy sxxt topbet!!!!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Please tell me it ain't so???? I requested a payout and have check in route. In freaking believable

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Please tell me it ain't so???? I requested a payout and have check in route. In freaking believable
    Didn't you say you wouldn't be playing at shops like that now since you've heard how long it takes to get a check?

Good job lmao

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

I did. thats why i cashed out.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

the time frame sucks, the fact that the check bonces it what im worried about.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do these guys take cc?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Yes, and extremely high success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    Do these guys take cc?

atxnoe
    atxnoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

AVOID TOPBET AT ALL COSTS! visit the thread to see how many are struggling payouts
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-17-14 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

nathanjo

Quote Originally Posted by atxnoe View Post
    AVOID TOPBET AT ALL COSTS! visit the thread to see how many are struggling payouts
    Agree! AVOID Topbet! my experience with topbet is just HORRIBLE..
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-17-14 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    The bounced check situation was taken care of and is done with. People have reported checks that cleared right away recently. Just a bump in the road.

I'll never understand why people bash these small books. I'm not saying all of them, but some of them offer great CS, solid bonuses and timely payouts. Imagine if there was only 1 or 2 books that we could play at in the offshore world. Have a diverse portfolio people, trust me.
    That bump in the road appears to be back

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

I agree payouts with these guys are shaky right now, but I don't get the sense they are planning to go stiff. If they were having financial trouble they'd be keeping quiet, but when I called they were very open about it with me. Sounds like their check processors are just unstable...but this isn't unprecedented. Bovada is one of the safest outs in the game and they have checks bounce.

There are definitely safer outs at this point, but I wouldn't be panicking if I had a balance there. If I had over 5k I would want to request a withdrawal and get my balance a bit lower. I hope these guys will get things together with their check success rate because it is otherwise a good shop.

blakice23
    blakice23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

[QUOTE=lecubs28;18345230]I agree payouts with these guys are shaky right now, but I don't get the sense they are planning to go stiff. If they were having financial trouble they'd be keeping quiet, but when I called they were very open about it with me. Sounds like their check processors are just unstable...but this isn't unprecedented. Bovada is one of the safest outs in the game and they have checks bounce.

There are definitely safer outs at this point, but I wouldn't be panicking if I had a balance there. If I had over 5k I would want to request a withdrawal and get my balance a bit lower. I hope these guys will get things together with their check success rate because it is otherwise a good shop.[/QUOTE

Have they gotten their payout situation fixed yet? I requested two 4 figure checks have not recieved either one and its going on the 15th business day for one and the 7th business day for the other! I have not even been emailed a tracking number yet for either

blakice23
    blakice23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Topbet has been great as far as CS, bonuses, and deposit! However payouts, not so great. I requested two 4 figure payouts one week after another and have not even gotten so much as a tracking # for either payout. Today will mark the 14th business day for one and 8th business day for the other. Just trying to stay optomistic I guess...I guess each individual experience is different with topbet! Hope they come through!

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I got my 7th payout from TopBet today. The first six were very fast, and I no problems with any of them. This payout took the longest in just over two weeks to receive. I will post back if it clears successfully.

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would anybody play at topbet or betguardian? Do they want to have it all stolen just like BI?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
    Why would anybody play at topbet or betguardian? Do they want to have it all stolen just like BI?
    Do you not like making money?

First 123 Last