orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Do you not like making money?
    What is the point of making of money if there is great risk in collecting it? Nowadays, you have to be crazy to play at any book that is lower than A-.

blakice23
    blakice23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I am happy to report I recieved a topbet payout on April 19! I deposit it into my bank account the same day! Today is April 24th and the funds are still in my bank account! The check has not bounced so far! I will probably still avoid topbet until they can come up with faster payout methods as 15 business days is to damn long.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Top bet reminds me of oddsmaker, no tellers and sketcky payouts.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

and now there certain form of plastic payment is gone, no longer for use.,

pej722
    pej722's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I posted a while ago but my post was taken down. I received a check from topbet after 15 business days. This is the first time I have played there. I wished I hadn't just deposited and done some research instead because at this point topbet has only caused me a lot of anxiety about getting my money back. I was promised a tracking number when the check would be sent out. No tracking number and the check just came to my door one afternoon. Inside the package was a letter stating that "cheque only to be deposited not cashed" I called topbet and they said just to deposit it into my bank and I will get my money. I deposited it and now my bank has a hold on the amount deposited because they said "because check specific information indicates item may be returned." I will update when I get more info. I hope that for anyone who has recently received a check from topbet that you are able to get your money. Please update on your situation.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

topbet is run by con artist thieves, google futurebet

They'll fold up shop next, probably wait for football to start collect all deposits and stiff everyone. Then they'll open shop under a new name to run the same scam they've been running for years.

wings23
    wings23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I am having paying issues. any advice? They tell me tracking number not in it has been 7 business days.

Nicodemus
    Nicodemus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Lots of folks had checks on the way, or deposited checks that they were afraid would bounce, but then didn't provide further updates. Updates please?!

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

i updated in another thread. my final check came beginning of june, deposited, still in my available balance, going to assume it's a good one.

First 123