jazy989
    jazy989's Avatar Become A Pro!

my 2 cents about betislands

i played there when they first started. when john was at wagerchief. I always liked the book. thought it was strange they tried to change their names from shawn to ryan and vice versa. I started to notice I think Jon bit off more than they could chew. I always got a fast payout 5 grand via mo's always within a week. Then last year they started to get bigger on the fourms and offering big bouns and cash back, reduce juice. So the writing was on the wall. I never kept more than a grand there after last year. Jon was harder to find except on the fourms when he claimed he never not paid anybody. the whole hurricane Sandy for the payout issue was awful. I can't imagine they used that as an excuse. Because every money o, I got was from cali. I took out my last 975 in october before everything went belly up.. SBR is just as bad. They knew.. The only books I will ever play at are Bookmaker, Heritage, 5Dimes and a little with legends.. anyways it sucks.. what a pyrmaid scheme, Cheers

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

jon begged me to keep the issues with me off sbr. I cannot imagine the convincing he had to do with sbr itslef to keep the issues off sbr