anthonyr9119
    anthonyr9119's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetIslands...paying players since 2004

Where is any evidence that they did anything before 2010? I don't see any mention of them anywhere before that.

Maybe a piece of information that SBR should have brought to the forefront. You let your sponsor state false information on your supposed "watchdog" site.

The more I dig, the sicker it makes me. While I should have been more diligent in my research and not trusted SBR at face value, the very premise of their entire business is in shambles.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

I first heard about them in 2010 when they started offering $100 FPs to all SBR members. Either they changed their name to BI from another site or they just used it for credibility purposes. (going with the latter)

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3508

BI could not compete on many levels with the top books, so they devised an aggressive marketing strategy based on Fast Payouts and Superior CS. Jon was always on this forum putting out fires and bringing new players into the fold. Must admit, thought BI was legit. However, in retrospect he was selling an oxymoron. Think about it. An unregulated gambling business with the best CS in the Industry. The fact that they claimed to be paying players since 2004 was just another con job.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

sbr had to know betislands was claiming this on the top of the website. sbr endorsed betislands. therefore sbr endorsed the statement "paying players since 2004"