sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

By the way Stepanko, did you know that Betfair has russian support as well? It could be easier for you

stepanko86
    stepanko86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by nasdaq View Post
    stepanko86, what say PFL officers ?
    I don't know. I there don't work. Question essence in that that the betfair company accused me of roguish actions. Let will prove that I knew and made a bets on these matches.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    By the way Stepanko, did you know that Betfair has russian support as well? It could be easier for you
    It is support solves of nothing. Everything needs to be written to department of investigations. I write and they don't answer.

sharlataans

Quote Originally Posted by stepanko86 View Post
    It is support solves of nothing. Everything needs to be written to department of investigations. I write and they don't answer.
    No offense, but if you write personally, they might have hard time understanding you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

I don't know. I there don't work. Question essence in that that the betfair company accused me of roguish actions. Let will prove that I knew and made a bets on these matches.
    I think from what they have already told you about your betting pattern they might feel like they already have proof. It might be up to you to convince them why you bet that way without inside info. (A tough job I think)

For the amount of money involved can you not get a lawyer involved to talk for you? What Sharlatans said is true. I only understand about half of what you are trying to say.

stepanko86

No offense, but if you write personally, they might have hard time understanding you.
    Well you write about betfair everything as about the company high quality? They concern players, which not from Britain as swindlers. Here even one idiot to me gave the reference about corruption in Ukraine (probably he is the employee of betfair). I wrote to it that corruption in Ukraine and my bets it is different things? He couldn't answer.

To me my manager I told that file a lawsuit any. You only in vain will spend money. So now the manager tells it with the client?

Probably their employee was well lost on this match and they don't know what to do. Any they won't make investigation. It everything lie. I will constantly write about it. They in a year will write that solved something and won't give money.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think from what they have already told you about your betting pattern they might feel like they already have proof. It might be up to you to convince them why you bet that way without inside info. (A tough job I think)

For the amount of money involved can you not get a lawyer involved to talk for you? What Sharlatans said is true. I only understand about half of what you are trying to say.
    I want to tell that this beastliness. I am not a swindler and I don't trust that betfair makes investigation on my business. They simply sit and in some months will tell that money won't return. I addressed that they answered me. I asked in betfair that there was no circus. They simply don't answer.

At their proof it is a large sum which I put. But it not proof. It assignments of others means. These are my money and they have no right to take away them from me.

nasdaq
    nasdaq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2735

Stepa, why dont you send request to Ukrainian proffesional football league asking them to comment those matches ? Then you could translate their answer and notarize it.
    So you will get some proof that matches was OK.
    Then you can send another request to BF supervisory authority. Maybe it can help you.

stepanko86

Stepa, why dont you send request to Ukrainian proffesional football league asking them to comment those matches ? Then you could translate their answer and notarize it.
    So you will get some proof that matches was OK.
    Then you can send another request to BF supervisory authority. Maybe it can help you.
    I wrote to the betfair company that they made it, but they told that they work more than 10 years and that I them didn't learn as to live and work. They don't write to me about an investigation course. They don't respond to my letters. Let make investigation (if they carry really out it).
    They bought even the company which grants them the license as I wrote many letters and the answer didn't receive from this company. They are intermediaries instead of bookmaker company and they have no right such to do. They on themselves take much. I already spoke in January there will be my lawyer and I will file a lawsuit against these swindlers. Let will prove that I am a swindler. It will be interesting to me to look at it. I at all don't understand that they to themselves think. They think that closed the account and I will wait.

nasdaq
    nasdaq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2735

I wrote many letters and the answer didn't receive from this company.
    Did you write personally (using google translate) or with someone's help who knows english ?

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post

I have to say your betting patterns certianly raise an eyebrow, a new account, betting on the same team 3 times, betting on over 2.5 goals at half time for serious amounts of money when statistically its a huge dog (and you even take lower odds)....

So given this, even if the matches are deemd ok, I'm sure bf will close your account and ban you, I certainly would. It's quite hard to beleive this is all pure coinsendence.
    Answer this question in English people can understand. You bring your east euro trampish scams to the western world, expect to scam normal civalised people then moan when you get caught. I hope you lose everything you scum.

Answer these questions:

Why you bet huge amounts of money (for you) on the same team, in a similar situation, 3 times. Why do you also except waaaaaay lower odds, basically taking any price you can get?

and why the penetrate do you bet on over 2.5 goals when it-s 0-0 at half time!! Come on, your a con and you know it.

To put this into perspective, its like betting the over (whatever say over 55 points) on NFL at half time, when the score is 0-0. Not only this but you take any price you can get and put 5 years salary on it at massive odds agains, like 85/1 or 1.15 or whatever in US odds.

Scum bad scamming piece of east euro trash.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Why do you also except waaaaaay lower odds, basically taking any price you can get?
    This is the key to the case for me... and you will notice that he dodged my question regarding it and acted like he does not have a record of the odds that he managed to get accepted at available. If you are betting 20k a game, you are keeping records of your results. The more I read of this, the more I believe that this guy was either involved in the fixing of Ukrainian Soccer matches or he was able to obtain information about the fixing of Ukrainian Soccer matches.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    This is the key to the case for me... and you will notice that he dodged my question regarding it and acted like he does not have a record of the odds that he managed to get accepted at available. If you are betting 20k a game, you are keeping records of your results. The more I read of this, the more I believe that this guy was either involved in the fixing of Ukrainian Soccer matches or he was able to obtain information about the fixing of Ukrainian Soccer matches.
    looks like it

sharlataans

You would eat these words if I met you in person.

stepanko86

Did you write personally (using google translate) or with someone's help who knows english ?
    I wrote by means of the person who knows English.

stepanko86

Answer this question in English people can understand. You bring your east euro trampish scams to the western world, expect to scam normal civalised people then moan when you get caught. I hope you lose everything you scum.

Answer these questions:

Why you bet huge amounts of money (for you) on the same team, in a similar situation, 3 times. Why do you also except waaaaaay lower odds, basically taking any price you can get?

and why the penetrate do you bet on over 2.5 goals when it-s 0-0 at half time!! Come on, your a con and you know it.

To put this into perspective, its like betting the over (whatever say over 55 points) on NFL at half time, when the score is 0-0. Not only this but you take any price you can get and put 5 years salary on it at massive odds agains, like 85/1 or 1.15 or whatever in US odds.

I understand that you English people don't understand as it and you treat Ukraine as to the lowest grade of people. I in general after that had to send you far away and tell that you the bastard, but you and without me know it. But as I write that all read I will answer your questions.

1. Because from the Arsenal bila Tserkva team many football players in October left. There the double plays since October. They practically bankrupt. They weak team. Furniture factory which sponsors them want to select. I observed and staked on weak teams. I watched and made a bets on weak teams.

2. Because coefficients such were in the betfair market. I would like and to make a bets on 2.6-2.8 but such the betfair exchange didn't give. I wanted though something to earn.

3. Because team arrived children's structure. They arrived on a match hungry 11 people and there had to be 16 people. Arrived by train at the expense of team Olimpik Donetsk. They the first time kept and on the second there were no forces simply. So always happens.
    I got used to risk and therefore won.

I told the betfair companies and I speak to you. At me was still somewhere 30 thousand US dollars and I could made a bets but didn't make.

TennisProFrance

Cause I would. You got no idea little boy, no penetrating idea, Mr big internet hero. Ohh I would love to meet you.

You are proabbly another east euro tramp scamming peice of shit.

The western world is better of without you east euro scamming tramps, go back to your communisiam and leave the US/UK/Europe. Pieces of shit.

stepanko86

Thanks. Such bastards as TennisProFrance work for the betfair company. They are afraid to write and write others logins. Let will tell they blocked accounts of users in 2008 when Portsmouth lose a match to Fulham 1:0. When coefficients fell to a victory of Fulham with 4.5 to 2.8. Let will tell betfair and TennisProFrance which works for them.

Excuse for bad English. I try as I can.

TennisProFrance

I have no clue what you are saying. Let me make it simple, a very basic simple question:

Why do you bet 5 years salary in your country, on a bet, which is over 2.5 goals, at 1.15 agaisnt, or 85/1, when it is 0-0 at half time.

Only an insane person makes this bet, or of course somebody who knows the match is fixed.

I could ask wy you did this 3 times in 3 seperate matches but that is probably beyond your comprehension.

TennisProFrance

For teh record I hate betfair, their 70% premium charge is a joke and they are a bunch of oysters. But then, so are people like you who try and scam normal people (not books).

WHy dont you take your business back to your own country and stay away from ours.

stepanko86

For teh record I hate betfair, their 70% premium charge is a joke and they are a bunch of oysters. But then, so are people like you who try and scam normal people (not books).

WHy dont you take your business back to your own country and stay away from ours.
    You the idiot or you it is serious? What business? I earn money at the exchange. It is the exchange it isn't closed for players from Ukraine. I wrote to you that the team plays without the main structure. I read much about this leagues. I now on 3 matches won't explain to you. I wrote everything to the betfair company which here directed you. Ask them.

stepanko86

The match ended 4:1 and I made a bets only on over 2.5 goals. It doesn't speak to you about anything?

TennisProFrance

The match ended 4:1 and I made a bets only on over 2.5 goals. It doesn't speak to you about anything?
    The games were 0-0 at half time!! and you put 5 years salary at odds of 85/1 ( you put 1 euro on to win 85!!!) when it was 0-0 at half time!! You are crazy rich or a fixer.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    I didn't avoid your question. It everything is written at the beginning of this subject. I on 10 times won't write one and too.

stepanko86

The games were 0-0 at half time!! and you put 5 years salary at odds of 85/1 ( you put 1 euro on to win 85!!!) when it was 0-0 at half time!! You are crazy rich or a fixer.
    I speak to you once again. I won from 6000 US dollars to 112851 dollars in 35 days. I can risk in your opinion 50000 dollars or not in the last round of the first stake? You maybe made a betson 10 dollars and you rejoice as the idiot that won 5 dollars. These are your problems. I wanted to made a bet 30000 dollars on 2.4 - 2.8, but coefficient started falling at the score 0:0 and I made a bets simply more money. Then I made a bet at the score 1:0. Then I made a bets at the score 2:0. That's all. And tell in betfair which to me directed you. And in the two first matches I made a bets and to me without problems accepted bets. By the way the match the Arsenal - Alexandria too ended with the score 1:4, but I made a bets only on total over 2.5 goals in a match.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16090

I think what TennisProFrance tries to say is why stepanko86 bets on over 2.5 and not over 1.5 at still high odds, at least 2.50, or even to bet over 0.5 at let say 1.50. And btw lay of 1.15 is not 85 odds back but just 8.50.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkk View Post
    I think what TennisProFrance tries to say is why stepanko86 bets on over 2.5 and not over 1.5 at still high odds, at least 2.50, or even to bet over 0.5 at let say 1.50. And btw lay of 1.15 is not 85 odds back but just 8.50.
    I don't understand your question. Me interests why to me money is blocked by the intermediary? They not the bookmaker company that such to do. I here write that players who play in this company knew that to them money after for three and more prizes can block. Therefore also betfair takes the commission for replenishments that players kept money on the account in betfair and betfair if money and how many not decided not to be pleasant to give something how many.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16090

Question is: why you bet on over 2.50 with small chances for a win then bet over 1.50 or over 0.5 with much bigger chances? why you bet a lot money on something that is not that sure then bet on something with better chances. And if you where so sure why didnt you bet on over 3.5 with odds like 20-30?

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkk View Post
    Question is: why you bet on over 2.50 with small chances for a win then bet over 1.50 or over 0.5 with much bigger chances? why you bet a lot money on something that is not that sure then bet on something with better chances. And if you where so sure why didnt you bet on over 3.5 with odds like 20-30?
    English version
    Correctly you speak. I thought in this match there will be a score 3:0 and therefore I made a bets over 2.5 goals. I made a bets over 2.5 goals on small coefficient because in the market there was such coefficient. What to me in general in your opinion not make a bets, because small coefficient? I had no alternative where to make a bets. I could not make a bets or make a bets more money, but for smaller coefficient that I received to myself a prize which to itself planned. I always plan a prize for each match. If small coefficient, I make a bets more money but within limits. I look at the income which appears after acceptance of pair bets. On a site betfair at once it is visible how many you will receive money in case your bets is advantageous. It is very convenient. I still had money. I didn't made a bets all money. And on over 1.5 goals, there in general the coefficient was 1.2 at the score 0:0. Where you saw, what there was the best coefficient? It on yours the best opportunity? It is illogical.

I won money which planned when the score in match was 3:0. Why to me for 3.5 goals to made a bets? I that knew, how many in a match of the goals will be? If I know that in this match there will be 4 and 5 goals I would make a bets further on more than 3.5 goals and more than 4.5 goals because to me calculated my prize after the account became 3:0. I could make a bets all money for more than 2.5 goals even at the score 2:0. But the betfair company doesn't look at it. It on - to a drum. This fraudulent company has one purpose: to take away money and thus to frighten players with the CIS.

Look that you answered the question and a betfair company question that I knew nothing on this match. Simply they blocked all accounts who made a bets on this match, but I am sure that in betfair there is nothing except their words of charges and the Federation of Soccer of Ukraine will send them to a bum with their arguments which confirm nothing. Sooner or later they will return me money, but I will file a lawsuit all the same for causings moral harm. I to them so won't leave it. They are intermediaries and I criminal didn't make anything concerning their company. They didn't suffer and won't suffer if give me money. They exchange of sports bets, instead of bookmaker company.

I answered your question or not? If bad transfer copy mine explanations in Russian and go to the translator.

Russian version
    Правильно вы говорите. Я думал в этом матче будет счет 3:0 и потому я ставил больше 2.5 голов. Я делал ставки на больше 2.5 голов на маленький коэффициент, потому что на рынке был такой коэффициент. Что мне вообще по-вашему не ставить, потому что маленький коэффициент? У меня не было альтернативы где поставить. Я мог не ставить или ставить больше денег, но на меньший коэффициент, чтобы я получил себе выигрыш, который сам себе запланировал. Я всегда планирую выигрыш на каждый матч. Если маленький коэффициент, то я ставлю просто больше денег но в пределах разумного. Я смотрю на доход который появляется после принятие парных ставок. На сайте betfair сразу видно сколько ты получишь денег в в случае если твоя ставка будет выигрышная. Это очень удобно. У меня еще были деньги. Я все деньги не ставил. А на более 1.5 голов, то там вообще коэффициент был 1.2 при счете 0:0. Где вы видели, что там был лучший коэффициент? Это по вашему лучшая возможность? Это нелогично.

Я выиграл деньги, которые планировал когда счет стал 3:0. Зачем мне еще на больше 3.5 ставить? Я что знал, сколько в матче голов будет? Если я бы знал что в этом матче будет 4 и 5 голов я бы делал ставки дальше на больше 3.5 голов и на больше 4.5 голов, потому что мне рассчитали мой выигрыш, после того как счет стал 3:0. Я мог поставить все деньги на больше 2.5 голов даже при счете 2:0. Но компания betfair на это не смотрит. Ей по-барабану. У этой шарлатанской компании одна цель: забрать деньги и таким образом напугать игроков с СНГ.

Посмотрите что вы сами ответили на свой вопрос и на вопрос компании betfair о том, что я ничего не знал по этому матчу. Просто они заблокировали все счета кто ставил на этот матч, но я уверен что в betfair нет ничего кроме их слов обвинений и Федерация Футбола Украины пошлет их в задницу с их доводами, которые ничего не подтверждают. Рано или поздно они вернут мне деньги, но я все-равно буду подавать в суд за причинения морального вреда. Я им это так не оставлю. Они посредники и я ничего криминального не сделал в отношении их компании. Они не пострадали и не пострадают, если отдадут мне деньги. Они же биржа спортивных ставок, а не букмекерская компания.

Я ответил на ваш вопрос или нет? Если плохой перевод скопируйте мое объяснения на русском и пойдите к переводчику.

tudes7
    tudes7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why I don't see information that they blocked accounts which put on a match of the Champions League of Kluzh - the Galatasaray?

So you mean Cluj v Galatasaray game was fixed?

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by tudes7 View Post
    So you mean Cluj v Galatasaray game was fixed?
    translate Google Translator

http://www.neva24.ru/a/2012/11/09/Match_Ligi_chempionov_CHFR_-/

http://fannet.org/news/dogovornyak-v...hempionov-3302

tudes7
    tudes7's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was just a story of a Romanian journalist who wanted to be popular. There was not any suspicious betting activity for this game. Good luck with your case.

Bumble29
    Bumble29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Answer these questions:

Who is taking his wagers except someone else with knowledge of Ukrainian soccer and the fact it is corrupt. This stinks of Betfair booking those bets as they were below market and now not wanting to pay since someone is smarter than them.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble29 View Post
    Who is taking his wagers except someone else with knowledge of Ukrainian soccer and the fact it is corrupt. This stinks of Betfair booking those bets as they were below market and now not wanting to pay since someone is smarter than them.
    The betfair company make a bets and were lost. As I wrote they make a bets and now they don't want to give money being covered with that that there was fixed.

Bumble29
    Bumble29's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am pretty sure we would have heard about it here or somewhere if someone lost that much on corrupt Ukrainian league matches.

Betfair took these wagers.

First 1234567 ... Last