mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I agree with you in principle, but the reason negative threads are started here is because BI is a one-man show, and Jon can't be everywhere at once as you pointed out. Everything has to go through Jon. He starts and ends promos w/o notifying his staff and that's why there is all this confusion. Jon needs to stop micro-managing and delegate better. JMO.
    Delegate like BetOnline does, where one hand doesn't know what the other is doing? Tony has no problems making 5dimes a one man show.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Delegate like BetOnline does, where one hand doesn't know what the other is doing? Tony has no problems making 5dimes a one man show.
    I would never mention BOL in the same breath as 5D or BI. All I meant was that BI comes to a grinding halt when Jon is not around. His input is required on even the smallest matters. And truth be told, BI's cs is often clueless to which promos are current and which are expired. This is an area where BI needs much improvement. Consider it constructive criticism as BI is a top 3 out for me despite this.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I would never mention BOL in the same breath as 5D or BI. All I meant was that BI comes to a grinding halt when Jon is not around. His input is required on even the smallest matters. And truth be told, BI's cs is often clueless to which promos are current and which are expired. This is an area where BI needs much improvement. Consider it constructive criticism as BI is a top 3 out for me despite this.
    That's fair, HedgeHog. He could use some smart folks working for him. Great leaders always surround themselves with great staff.

First 123