jackie
    jackie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    I am pretty sure you won't get more money back since no one will believe this story
    My dear friend ,i believe that i will not see my money but at least i tryed to beware other people not to play at thier stupid site to get their money confiscated for no reason,and what the heck dude if your mama send you in a Coral shop in London to place a bet and when you come to take your money , that laddy from the desk tell you hey this is not your bet is your mama bet and confiscate your money.It s basicaly the same thing old man.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by jackie View Post
    My dear friend ,i believe that i will not see my money but at least i tryed to beware other people not to play at thier stupid site to get their money confiscated for no reason,and what the heck dude if your mama send you in a Coral shop in London to place a bet and when you come to take your money , that laddy from the desk tell you hey this is not your bet is your mama bet and confiscate your money.It s basicaly the same thing old man.
    The fact they are coming down hard on fraudsters and multi-accounters actually increases their reputation in my eyes.

Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    The fact they are coming down hard on fraudsters and multi-accounters actually increases their reputation in my eyes.
    Good luck with them, register your account play/win and then try to withdraw your win money. I believe have lot of people who have the same problem.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by jackie View Post
    Not the same thing at all ... all online books will speak only with account owner, not with friends, brothers, fathers and so on ...

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Jackie has a schlong

liptonz
    liptonz's Avatar Become A Pro!

PLEASE CONTACT ME THIS ALSO HAPPENED TO ME ! AND IAM IN THE UK
    here is my email address: epabubble90@hotmail.co.uk i think we may be able to sue them.
    they stole 1200 pounds from me, i was calling them 5 days they had my passport, driving licence, and birth certificate then after 5 days they send me my deposit minus my 1200 winnings .:

Unfortunately, we have been unable to verify your details and therefore have failed our security checks.

We wish to confirm that your account will remain closed and we have refunded your initial deposit

Kind regards

Gina

Account Security Department

Gala Coral Group

_bester_tuff
    _bester_tuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2540

Quote Originally Posted by liptonz View Post
    i think we may be able to sue them.
    Probably not though. Given what jackie recently said (reputedly he is handling the case for his cousin) he is very unlikely to win anything here.

First 12