trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

sportbet is def NOT the most crooked books out there, but hardly sufficient to be a B rated books given some of the underhanded crap/tricks they pull

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jm765 View Post
    Need anothe book that pays out the same day you request it,, Playing with jamaica and greek need another book that pays the same day you request the money... thanks
    Betjm and the greek are both great for same day payouts. I think Legendz and betphoenix does same day or next day payouts too. Both are very reliable. Remember to stay away from sportbet because they dont issue payouts at all, let alone same day.

Bongo
    Bongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    You attempted to defraud Sportsbet. You closed out your account except for the referral bonus, and attempted to open your fourth account. At that point, a clerk identified you.

Sportbet is not crooked. Sportbet has no outstanding no-pay complaints. I wasted hours of my life investigating your dispute. You contradicted yourself during the investigation (did they play from work? Or during your poker parties 3 times a week at your house, where they placed all their internet bets). You lied to OSGA, making up things that SBR never said. You lied to me when I asked you about it. You lied to Sportbet when you identified yourself on telephone as various different people. You continuously misrepresent the facts of this dispute.

You're obviously free to post what you wish, but as I warned you privately, I'll continue correcting your factual misstatements.
    Lying to Justin7 who tries to help everyone is fk'd up.

Bongo
    Bongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    dollarscholar...just be thankful that you didnt make a wager like that and hit it at a place like Sportbet. They dont dont issue payouts for 1k, let alone 100k. good luck getting paid!!!
    Funny that you mentioned in this thread the notorious scam artist dollarscholar as well.

First 1234