AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Requested $2,467 payout from LEGENDS (p2p option)

Lets see how much they're going to nickle and dime me here for those stupid fees, stay tune folks

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

and yea they said they dont offer moneybooker even though they advertise it on their site.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

im in the us,and they told me max payout person to person is onley 400.00

and there other is max 2000 but they pay lighting fast.been using heritage alittle more lately but ledgends is a solid out for the small time player.been taking that 4 hour ride to las vegas lately,las vegas is the nutts.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I asked for a $1300 free check and it came out of my account tuesday, should get it this week, will post when i get it.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

When these books get done runnin it up your ass with outrageous withdrawal fees you'll wish you had lost

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

We need an official "bitch about fees" thread sticked at the top. These threads pop up every day. Getting kind of sick of them. We will never have NETELLER back. Pretty sure most books will send you a check for free every month.

If you choose to pay the outrageous **/** fees then YOU are making the decision that those FEES have less value than getting your immediately. Shit even with neteller it would take three days to hit your bank account. Most books are popping out checks in a few days.

Maybe books charge high fees because they want to sway people from withdrawing the cash they know you will be sending back to them next week?

What do you expect someone to show up at your doorstep in 2 min when you want a withdraw hand you cash, and all for free?

You can decide not to use their same day payout method and just get a check. If your book won't send you a check for free every month. Get a new book. End these discussionsss please.
    Points Awarded:

secretstash gave PharaohUB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5 gave PharaohUB 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash, 5mike5, and sbrhedge