marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

1vice Doesn't Seem Like A Great Book.. Be Cautious

I hear people giving 1Vice praise but they sound like another ripoff book to me//
    why would they ask for a $250 deposit when they are not a Top Tier Book at all..
    It seems like one of those get your Cash Quick and Run Books....

Five Dimes, Heritage or even Book Maker doesnt even offer that much of a Deposit.. So I advise players to be very cautious when playing at a Book like this..
    Never Deposited with them and have no plans.. I will stick with the big boys on this one

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I have had no problem and I have played everywhere from ESB to Eastern dynasty
    would I send them 20 dimes-NO
    but
    I wouldn't send 20 dimes anyplace but Pinnacle or CRIS
    and even than being in those 4th world rat holes tends to worry me

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

What do you mean we asked for a $250 deposit? You can play with us for as little as $50. By the way, MW, feel free to post anything you want here we both have the emails where you tried to extort us to give you a free play or you would post negative comments about our site. We dont roll like that Marco.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

they do not require $250 to be posted up

i just sent them $100 to try them out and even got the ** fee covered along with a 100% bonus

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by gummy bears View Post
    . By the way, MW, feel free to post anything you want here we both have the emails where you tried to extort us to give you a free play or you would post negative comments about our site. We dont roll like that Marco.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

What do you mean we asked for a $250 deposit? You can play with us for as little as $50. By the way, MW, feel free to post anything you want here we both have the emails where you tried to extort us to give you a free play or you would post negative comments about our site. We dont roll like that Marco.
    figures

i was posting my reply and didnt see your post or i wouldn't even have wasted my time

seems the OP is just another scammer.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

"Why would they ask for a $250 deposit?"

Exactly what is the complaint here, I feel like some of these threads about some books are just ridiculous. What's the point her OP?

I've played there and they've paid out fast as hell and there CS is great...

Again, what's the point?

1Vice George

Check out his last email sent just a few minutes ago: Griffin arent you committing a felony by violating the Federal Illegal Gambling Business Act?? So this would give me good reason to report to the CIA.. thanks

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Check out his last email sent just a few minutes ago: Griffin arent you committing a felony by violating the Federal Illegal Gambling Business Act?? So this would give me good reason to report to the CIA.. thanks
    You should send a copy of the emails to every book for Escazu to Curacao from the UK to the Smoke shop in Quebec.
    Extortion is just as bad a chargebacks

marcojuiceman

what email??

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    figures

i was posting my reply and didnt see your post or i wouldn't even have wasted my time

seems the OP is just another scammer.
    My question is has SBR rated them yet??

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Again, what's the complain?

Thanks.

1Vice George

LOL. Do you really want me to post your name, email address and phone number. Somebody named Marcus just emailed us an extortion email, we stood firm and marcojuiceman starts a thread about some $250 nonsense?

marcojuiceman

LOL. Do you really want me to post your name, email address and phone number. Somebody named Marcus just emailed us an extortion email, we stood firm and marcojuiceman starts a thread about some $250 nonsense?
    please Go ahead

1Vice George

Lets make a poll. If all the posters agree I will send the whole email back and forth while deleting Marco`s info and then everyone can judge for themselves.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

1vice is known to close your account when you start winning. my account was closed when it reached 4k. that's actually a good practice to protect themselve and the totally opposite what a scam book would do.

marcojuiceman

Lets make a poll. If all the posters agree I will send the whole email back and forth while deleting Marco`s info and then everyone can judge for themselves.
    I vote yes Bring It Now

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

you can't the Vegemite syndicate(SBR Mods) will pitch a fit and you will wake up with a severed Kangaroo head in your bedroom
    Those of us who have been around know who to believe

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    1vice is known to close your account when you start winning. my account was closed when it reached 4k. that's actually a good practice to protect themselve and the totally opposite what a scam book would do.
    A scam book indeed

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Again, what is the original complaint OP.?

You haven't said it yet?

marcojuiceman

Domain name: 1vice.com

Registrant Contact:
    SilentRegister.com
    Domain Registrar ()

Fax:
    620 Toronto Street
    Victoria, BC V8V1P7
    CA

Administrative Contact:
    SilentRegister.com
    Domain Registrar (
    )
    +1.2503869291
    Fax: +1.2503869291
    620 Toronto Street
    Victoria, BC V8V1P7
    CA

Technical Contact:
    Silent Register
    Richard Lanoszka (
    )
    +1.2503869291
    Fax:
    620 Toronto Street
    Apt 302
    Victoria, BC V8V1P7
    CA

Name Servers:
    DNS1.NETTICA.COM
    DNS2.NETTICA.COM
    DNS3.NETTICA.COM
    dns4.nettica.com
    DNS5.NETTICA.COM

Creation date: 21 Dec 2011 15:32:00
    Expiration date: 21 Dec 2012 07:32:00

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

dude, why are you so bitter? even if they require $250, which they don't, they are not scamming you. they pay

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Again, what is the original complaint OP.?

You haven't said it yet?
    There is no complaint I wonder why Gummy is so sensitive??
    It must be something very wrong with there operations??
    Did I just call them out or something?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Ha mods, close thread

OP fail for life..

marcojuiceman

Ha mods, close thread

OP fail for life..
    Just because you are sticken up for them Doesnt mean anyting??
    I have 4 Top Book accounts with Solid Dollars to back it up.. So try again

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

So your mad that you "think" you HAD to deposit $250 even though there minimum is $50 and now your bragging that you have money in 4 different books?

Can somebody please explain what the hell this guy is even starting a thread for ha?

marcojuiceman

Also why would you use a name that isnt mine..?? Im not in the Extorting business

marcojuiceman

So your mad that you "think" you HAD to deposit $250 even though there minimum is $50 and now your bragging that you have money in 4 different books?

Can somebody please explain what the hell this guy is even starting a thread for ha?
    Like most players start threads about any book..
    So why are you trying so hard to take up for them??
    Who are you i guess a employee of 1Vice

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Like most players start threads about any book..
    So why are you trying so hard to take up for them??
    Who are you i guess a employee of 1Vice
    There is nothing wrong, obviously, with starting a thread about a book -- that is the purpose of this place. The problem with your thread is that there is no substance to it. You state your opinion of a book, which you are entitled to, but the only fact included ( the reason for your opinion, that the book requires a minimum $250 deposit ) is wrong. All these responses that you seem to take personally are merely posters pointing out that your premiss is incorrect --- thus your logic is fatally flawed. Of course, your opinion is still your opinion. Unfortunately, most humans don't arrive at their opinions based upon valid facts. The world would probably be a better place if we did. So, I would suggest that you just let it go, man. You are not doing yourself any favor by making ridiculous accusations against anyone that tries to point out your logical flaws. You would be better off admitting that your one fact was incorrect, and maybe find some real reason for your opinion.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP, you need to be very clear with your question.. who asked you for $250 deposit??? $250 deposit for them to cover the fee or to receive bonus??? they don't require to deposit $250 or more to receive either one... so I don't know where you got that amount from..

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Marco has been around SBR long enough to know that anyone who tries to use SBR as a blackmail tool will not only get chucked from the book, but will get chucked from every offshore book as well as every decent forum online. So obviously he wasn't trying to do that. Doesn't matter if it's an SBR book or not. Doesn't fly here. Marco knows that.

Also I'll remind everyone, stick with facts when talking about books and personal info isn't allowed either way. SBR affiliated or not: The beauty of this place is that nothing is deleted, sad shills aren't allowed, etc. Don't abuse that on either side.

GL.

1Vice George

Ill be happy to forward the emails that we exchanged with Marco and you can check the IP address, email address name and phone number to see if its the same person. I do want to make it 100% clear that he did try to black mail us.
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Marco has been around SBR long enough to know that anyone who tries to use SBR as a blackmail tool will not only get chucked from the book, but will get chucked from every offshore book as well as every decent forum online. So obviously he wasn't trying to do that. Doesn't matter if it's an SBR book or not. Doesn't fly here. Marco knows that.

Also I'll remind everyone, stick with facts when talking about books and personal info isn't allowed either way. SBR affiliated or not: The beauty of this place is that nothing is deleted, sad shills aren't allowed, etc. Don't abuse that on either side.

GL.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Ill be happy to forward the emails that we exchanged with Marco and you can check the IP address, email address name and phone number to see if its the same person. I do want to make it 100% clear that he did try to black mail us.
    Gummy, regardless of what is going on here, just know that sarcasm is always a great feature when I post.

In addition... SBR doesn't allow posting of personal info either way. Nor does it allow it's forum or private messaging system to be used as a conduit for blackmail. Again: Marco knows better so I'm sure there won't be any more debate from this point forward.

1Vice George

Ok thanks

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should never comment about a book that you have never played at

Like saying you hate New York city yet have never been there.

123 Last