dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

1Vice is a good book

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

George is letting me try them out with a FP no deposit required. So far enjoy the site and the service has been excellent.

Hopefully i can meet the rollover to see if they pay on a no post up offer. if i don't i will definitely post up.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

OP's apparent attempt to blackmail 1Vice backfired. The Book is getting good press in this thread and more new clients because of it. Seems fitting.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    I hit the three books Omega/bet33/1vice for a few nice payouts, then got closed out , but paid in full.
    Hey can u tell me how u got into more than 1 sister book? As when i tryed to make a deposit at 1vice they said they cant take my action because i have an account at Americas Bookie.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

doesnt this book boot players that get on any kind of decent run?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Yeah they booted me but who cares they paid.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Yeah they booted me but who cares they paid.
    lame,wtf, for winnign how much? Yeah they booted me and can't elaborate on why, sad ass post!

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

they kick anyone that win a little money for "betting style do not fit business model." but they pay. it's weird the way they run their business. at first, i thought it was a good safeguard to protect themselves, but so many got booted that already met rollover. all of us that got kicked out aren't sharps or professionals. who are we kidding. we joined this book simply for the bonus. either they are full of amateurs or they have another business plan.
    Last edited by brendon; 07-11-12 at 03:08 AM. Reason: spellng

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Hey can u tell me how u got into more than 1 sister book? As when i tryed to make a deposit at 1vice they said they cant take my action because i have an account at Americas Bookie.
    I never had more than one account at a time,I won at Bet33, Zack closed me out, then i responed to a rep named Jack at Omega and played a while, then Zack/Robbie closed my account, then i responded to George and Griff and played a while , then Zack closed me out. Zack said to call him at football season, he may let me play again, they should have let me play a bit longer because im down about 5 dimes this BB season. I would play with them again if given the chance,they have outstanding bonuses, they pay, I have not seen a legit complaint against Zack's books in years. I hated being closed out , but Im honest with my SBR posts.

First 123