Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

5dimes love cancelling bets

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    i know 1 thing, getting paid by 5dimes hasnt changed any....lightning fast as ALWAYS and not a single hoop to jump through...the pros outweigh the cons 10 fold IMO
    Not here...........

It took me over 4 weeks and NUMEROUS 5d customer service screwups to get paid....................even suffered through a bounced check from them.

Something not completely right at 5D over the past few months based on the numerous problems I've encountered and reading the almost daily complaints on the forums from their other clients.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Not here...........

It took me over 4 weeks and NUMEROUS 5d customer service screwups to get paid....................even suffered through a bounced check from them.

Something not completely right at 5D over the past few months based on the numerous problems I've encountered and reading the almost daily complaints on the forums from their other clients.

I'd not experienced any of these issues and my payouts have gone as smooth as always.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Not here...........

srry to hear that buddy...for me, not a glitch and getting them every week like clockwork..easy as it gets...lrequested max. p2p yesterday and picked it up the same night..NEVER had a problem

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    You are out of your freaking minds, no book would list Brady at over/under 25.5 completed passes.
    He beats that almost every week and all squares would be over it, for christ sake.
    IŽll take Brady under 25.5 comp every game the rest of the season for as much as you want to bet.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

What a complete clusterf**k job of "clarifying" by 5Dimes...Two very different explanations as to what the originally intended wager offer was. They still might be creative enough to come up with a 3rd interpretation if you get back to them soon enough.....

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Something smells rotten in the state of Denmark ...

hang a line, cancel it when trapped, tell one person its cancelled for one reason when in reality its another, then give yet another reason when requeried.

total A+ book behaviour ... absolutely
    Last edited by chachi; 10-14-11 at 12:44 PM.

First 12