Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

5dimes always been good to me.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Here's the follow up to what happened earlier today.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Robbie'
    Robbie: Welcome to our live chat service, how may I help you?
    TMS: By any chance would Tony be available to chat for a few minutes?
    Robbie: Just a moment please
    Robbie: let me transfer you now
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Tony'.
    You are not currently in a chat session.
    You are now chatting with 'Robbie'
    You are now chatting with 'Emily'
    Emily: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    TMS: Hello Emily. I was waiting to speak to Tony.
    Emily: one moment please
    You are now chatting with 'Tony'
    Tony: how can I help you today?
    TMS: Good Afternoon Tony. My question sir... I recently did a withdrawal for 3k and I was charged $80 for the transaction. I normally get charged $40. I didn't understand why the transaction was complete without any notification?
    Tony: checking on that for you
    TMS: Thank you sir.
    Tony: just a little longer please
    TMS: No problem. Thank you.
    Tony: you're the one that left the little message on livehelp for me?
    TMS: I don
    TMS: I don't know what exactly what was left for you sir. But, I was little upset about the transaction. I apologize for getting emotional. You have to understand the average person logging into their account and being charged a 100% increase without even notifying them. I apologize for my conduct. I'm usually not like this... I was upset.
    Tony: ok, so threats are the answer
    Tony: so i should let you carry out your threat then
    TMS: No sir. Threats aren't the answers in life. I've respected 5Dimes operation and management since day 1. Like I said... it was pure emotions and I felt like I was violated. I own a business sir and I felt like I was treated poorly. Again, I overreacted and I accept the blame.
    Tony: much better, now i'll take the time to see if I can help
    TMS: Thank you.
    Tony: i'll be with you in a momentr
    TMS: No problem.
    Tony: going to give you the $40
    Tony: will be applied in 5 minutes
    TMS: I appreciate your time. Again, I do apologize for my conduct. I've learned my lesson.
    Tony: good, as not time you play the "i'll go elsewhere" that is exactly what you'll be doing
    TMS: Yes sir. I understand.
    TMS: Have a good day. Thank you for your time.
    Tony: have a good day

Yes... I admit when I was wrong.

Legions36

Cool they corrected to issue. 5dimes has always been good to me. Glad they fixed it for u.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

good to see you have to beg to get those funds back

i'm guessing the tough guy routine yesterday wouldn't have worked today.

you should have asked to been transferred to selma and apologized to her as well

just saying....

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm glad to see it got sorted out TMS. I must admit considering you and I have talked privately, I was a bit shocked to see you react that way to Selma in chat. But I also understand it wasn't the dollar value - it was just the principle of not realising what the fees were. It just sucks because some people are just the executors of policies made by others yet they bear the brunt of it. (Same thing even happens here funnily enough). Again, I'm glad it's all good now! Not good to jeopardise probably the best US out now for $40.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL dude show some balls, this is like Daddy (Tony) teaching his little son.
    Jesus, are gamblers that desperate to kiss the ass of a dumbass like Tony and his square penny shop..shocking.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a fukkin pussy.

throws a hissy fit, then talks to the boss and is all "sir" this and "sir" that.

jesus h.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Tony SIR, I'm soooo verry sorry.

Please ohhhh please, don't kick me out.

TOnnnyy Sirrrr I'll pay 160 fee for this, please I don't want to leave here.

Pleeassseee

What kind of business do you own? hair salon?

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

Pleeassseee

shari91

Tony SIR, I'm soooo verry sorry. Please ohhhh please, don't kick me out. TOnnnyy Sirrrr I'll pay 160 fee for this, please I don't want to leave here. Pleeassseee What kind of business do you own? hair salon?
    Seriously Gates? Give him a break. Depending on what someone bets ie MMA, tennis, obscure soccer matches, etc... it's not really worth it as a US citizen today to get chucked from that book over a $40 fee discrepancy on a 3k withdrawal- especially when he was at fault. And it seems like from whatever TMS threatened 5Dimes with the day prior, Tony was more than willing to oblige his request. I'd bend over in that position too... You have to pick your battles. He let off steam and was a dick to Selma. Sleep on it and wake up realising that if you lose that book and you bet those markets, you're hooped. What would you do? Ask Lenny the Local to start throwing up lines for obscure tennis challenger matches? Try to be at least a bit forgiving here (although I think he deserves a kick in the shin for how he treated Selma for sure).

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Tony was more than willing to oblige his request. I'd bend over in that position too...

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i realize they did/do have free payout but its a bunch of hoops to jump through and its for small amounts of 800$ or less.. this is a joke.

i dont understand how this book is maintaining an A+ rating with no marks against it for not having free payouts anymore.. all A+ books should have a free payout once per month. this is ridiculous that C and D rated books have this all the time but an A rated book cant? low juice or not, i doubt it pays off much when u pay 80$ for a withdrawal.. the nickle u save on juice means u would have to wager 1600$ just to realize a profit with "reduced juice"

-105 X 1600 loss = 80$ juice. -110 X 1600 loss = 160$ juice. so the 80$ difference means u actually save money betting -110 lines at a diff shop unless u wager over 1600 total before withdrawal.. so saving at -105 isnt all its cracked up to be

-stash

tevari

Seriously Gates? Give him a break. Depending on what someone bets ie MMA, tennis, obscure soccer matches, etc... it's not really worth it as a US citizen today to get chucked from that book over a $40 fee discrepancy on a 3k withdrawal- especially when he was at fault. And it seems like from whatever TMS threatened 5Dimes with the day prior, Tony was more than willing to oblige his request. I'd bend over in that position too... You have to pick your battles. He let off steam and was a dick to Selma. Sleep on it and wake up realising that if you lose that book and you bet those markets, you're hooped. What would you do? Ask Lenny the Local to start throwing up lines for obscure tennis challenger matches? Try to be at least a bit forgiving here (although I think he deserves a kick in the shin for how he treated Selma for sure).
    Gates has a point. Dude has the stones to belittle a clerk, but when push comes to shove, he backs down. That's what you call a 'coward' using today's vernacular.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Prick!! But yeah, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Gates has a point. Dude has the stones to belittle a clerk, but when push comes to shove, he backs down. That's what you call a 'coward' using today's vernacular.
    And yeah I agree. If someone truly believes they've been wronged then ideally they should fight. But 1. He wasn't wronged and 2. Depending on what type of bettor you are, losing that book as an option could cost you a hell of a lot more than $40 - especially when most other US facing books don't even offer lines on a lot of stuff that 5Dimes does.

So if you're a smart money guy, do you stand up for your $40 (even though you were wrong) and tell Tony off in chat so you can post a great log on here to build up your e-cred amongst strangers who will forget this thread an hour from now? Or do you suck up the fact that you flew off the handle and try to do what you can to rectify it so you don't lose that out? Guys are constantly crying on here about how they'd love to play there if they hadn't screwed up with Tony, hadn't bet too much steam, didn't try to take a shot, whatever... I just don't think now is the right environment to be a dick (again when you were wrong in the first place) and lose an out like that. Just my opinion though as a tennis bettor

tevari

Prick!! But yeah, I know...

And yeah I agree. If someone truly believes they've been wronged then ideally they should fight. But 1. He wasn't wronged and 2. Depending on what type of bettor you are, losing that book as an option could cost you a hell of a lot more than $40 - especially when most other US facing books don't even offer lines on a lot of stuff that 5Dimes does.

So if you're a smart money guy, do you stand up for your $40 (even though you were wrong) and tell Tony off in chat so you can post a great log on here to build up your e-cred amongst strangers who will forget this thread an hour from now? Or do you suck up the fact that you flew off the handle and try to do what you can to rectify it so you don't lose that out? Guys are constantly crying on here about how they'd love to play there if they hadn't screwed up with Tony, hadn't bet too much steam, didn't try to take a shot, whatever... I just don't think now is the right environment to be a dick (again when you were wrong in the first place) and lose an out like that. Just my opinion though as a tennis bettor
    Agree 100%. Maintaining his relationship with 5D was obviously the 'smart' thing to do, but the comedic value is still up there. Speaking of tennis, Garza +320 in Mexico. Lezgo!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ok Shari....

I don't give a fukk if it was a female or a male customer service person that he decided to take his anger out on. The guy simply can't read the fukkin page with the fee's.

He owns a business he said. Say a customer is upset with some piddly shit little thing that was wrong. Would TMS wan't that customer to just come in to his business and raise hell to some poor little schmuck that's at the desk in the office? Or would TMS rather have that customer go off on himself, so he can tell him to settle the fukk down, it'll be taken care of?

TMS is a fukkin dipshit. simple as that.

You don't threaten to leave a book like 5 dimes over 40 bucks.....Everyone knows how they are and I believe if this guy was a winner there, Tony would of gladly shut him down.

I just find it funny that his attitude did a complete 180 when TONY got on the line...And the whole attitude wasn't even necessary towards the little customer service person....He owns a fukkin business, you know when you talk to the boss you get things done, you don't talk to a little worked there...They don't have THE POWER.
    Last edited by ngates815; 09-27-11 at 01:58 PM.

shari91

Ok Shari.... I don't give a fukk if it was a female or a male customer service person that he decided to take his anger out on. The guy simply can't read the fukkin page with the fee's. He owns a business he said. Say a customer is upset with some piddly shit little thing that was wrong. Would TMS wan't that customer to just come in to his business and raise hell to some poor little schmuck that's at the desk in the office? Or would TMS rather have that customer go off on himself, so he can tell him to settle the fukk down, it'll be taken care of? TMS is a fukkin dipshit. simple as that. You don't threaten to leave a book like 5 dimes over 40 bucks.....Everyone knows how they are and I believe if this guy was a winner there, Tony would of gladly shut him down. I just find it funny that his attitude did a complete 180 when TONY got on the line...And the whole attitude wasn't even necessary towards the little customer service person....He owns a fukkin business, you know when you talk to the boss you get things done, you don't talk to a little worked there...They don't have THE POWER.

yeah I hear you. Just glad it all got sorted out and TMS still got to keep his account. When I was reading the log and it said "Tony: you're the one that left the little message on livehelp for me?" I was almost expecting TMS to be chucked near the end. Would love to hear what he said

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Right...Sometimes just being polite when something isn't going how you'd like works just as well as being mean.

I kind of hope that Tony deletes his account...then a week later sends him an email saying "admit on SBR forum that you were being a little bitch and I'll re-open your account"

Never has made much sense to me when dealing with a problem to first be angry and not polite. And there was no problem here, 5 Dimes expect's people to know how to read, so he should know the fee for the fedex option.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I'm going to have to agree with Ngates....TMS is a pussy.

acting big n bad with a little costa rican girl on the line....then once he got online with tony ,acted like a little coward.

give tony some credit...dude calls himself god, and everyone laughs at it. but just his name popping up on the chat screen struck fear into TMS.

after reading that chat log, I imagined TMS running down a long hallway like napoleon dynamite.....puss Haha

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

I don't give a fukk if it was a female or a male customer service person that he decided to take his anger out on. The guy simply can't read the fukkin page with the fee's.
    A regular customer shouldn't be expected to have to read all the rules every time he uses a site.

A change such as that should be notified to customers, not only updated on the rules page.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

A little TMI from TMS. However, I have to agree that $80 to get a check sent is extremely high. I hope there are cheaper options available.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    A little TMI from TMS. However, I have to agree that $80 to get a check sent is extremely high. I hope there are cheaper options available.
    You do still get one free per month.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    You do still get one free per month.
    That would work fine for me, but I thought they ended the free payouts.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    That would work fine for me, but I thought they ended the free payouts.
    Check the funding methods page. First they changed it to a $40 credit per month (which meant only small checks were free), but now they have gone back to covering the full fee (even if it's $80) once per 30 days when requested on Monday morning.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Glad to see that all is well that ends well

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    A regular customer shouldn't be expected to have to read all the rules every time he uses a site. A change such as that should be notified to customers, not only updated on the rules page.

Right that would of been nice....

But if you got charged extra, what would be your first step?

Would it be click 2 links to get to live chat and yell at a person?

Or

click 2 links and see what the fees are? then go into chat and question about not being notified of the raised fee?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

i recieved a free payout yesterday...max ** for FREE

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Or

click 2 links and see what the fees are? then go into chat and question about not being notified of the raised fee?
    I certainly wasn't attempting to defend the OP's behaviour but simply suggesting he had a good cause to complain and it seems even Tony conceded that in the end.

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pleeassseee

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

how humiliating...emabarassing

Killakrzydav
    Killakrzydav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Pure comedy.

Tony: kiss the ring peon.

TMS: I'll suck your d*ck oh great one.

Blast the poor clerk and bow the **** down to Massa. No ******* way. You sir are a coward. Wait for Tony's moneyshot....

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by Killakrzydav View Post

Pure comedy.

Tony: kiss the ring peon.

TMS: I'll suck your d*ck oh great one.....

Legions36

Hey why u guys bashing OP i probably woulda done the same thing, its real hard to get your point threw to that Tony guy. To be honest he would probably close his account and pay him his balance just for mouthing off. I dealt with Tony before on an issue and it was like talking to a robot that won't bend rules. I don't think he pussied out,probably smart not to get his account closed for $40 stinking dollars.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm glad to see it got sorted out TMS. I must admit considering you and I have talked privately, I was a bit shocked to see you react that way to Selma in chat. But I also understand it wasn't the dollar value - it was just the principle of not realising what the fees were. It just sucks because some people are just the executors of policies made by others yet they bear the brunt of it. (Same thing even happens here funnily enough). Again, I'm glad it's all good now! Not good to jeopardise probably the best US out now for $40.
    Shari you are 100% correct. I wasn't having the best day yesterday. Selma (from my understanding) insinuated "There's nothing that we can do." "We" means she represents the company. Out of a million other sentences she could of used... she goes that route. So it set me off a little. First of all... she never said "Sir let me see what I can do for you." "Let me try to see if I can find someone to help you out because I have no authority in this matter." No... she didn't say anything like that. If it looks like I belittled her... that wasn't my intent. I was sarcastic and pissed off because she didn't have to direct those words towards me.

Furthermore... for everyone else... who's heckling me about the Tony chat log... it's called respect. Tony has 100% authority to give me a credit... why would I challenge him into a chat fight? Makes no sense. Why would I want to rip him up? I wanted this squared away and resolved.

Or

I just requested a payout 2 Mondays ago. Didn't think they raised the fees in 14 days???!?!!?

Regardless... It's resolved.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

so what you're saying is " i changed my mind, i support 5dimes, and i'm very moody"

First 123 Last