Vinko
    Vinko's Avatar Become A Pro!

DSI check processor passing bad checks?????

Is there anyone else having a problem or had a problem with their payout checks being returned?

Thanks.......

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

DSI did go through a stretch recently where they had processing issues. Since then they seemed to have corrected that problem for the most part.

Vinko

Thanks Dan..... the check was deposited on the 11/28/08, and was returned on 12/04/08.... which really F'd my checking account up..... So how long ago was you talking about?

robert715
    robert715's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use Bookmaker. DSI and Bookmaker are both CRIS. I hope my Bookmaker checks don't bounce. I'll keep you guys informed.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

I'm expecting a check from DSI this upcoming week. It better not bounce. A+ Books shouldn't be passing bad checks.

king of the deck
    king of the deck's Avatar Become A Pro!

what country is the bank on their checks located in? im about to request a check from them myself and i wont even bother if its canadian etc, my bank wont even take it. thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Thanks Dan..... the check was deposited on the 11/28/08, and was returned on 12/04/08.... which really F'd my checking account up..... So how long ago was you talking about?
    I recall reading they were having processing issues from 10/31/08 through 11/24/08 range sir.

Vinko

King - I'm not really sure of what country the check was from, but it wasn't in the states..... I have to get back to you on that one.....

Dan - I guess the problem is still ongoing, or for least for me it is.... The bad thing about it. It was for only $130.00 I was just testing the book out, before I really start to withdrawal the money.....

Vinko

Well I'll keep you guys informed, on the progress on the sit.... Now I have to call the processing company tomorrow....grrrrrr......The funny thing about it is the processing company is in the states???? And the checks are out of the country.....

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

King - then you need to change banks. I've never heard of a bank that just flat out refused to process out of country checks. They may charge you for them but not refuse to process it. Unless you have told them it is for gambling then you are lucky if they process any of your checks.

king of the deck

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    King - then you need to change banks. I've never heard of a bank that just flat out refused to process out of country checks. They may charge you for them but not refuse to process it. Unless you have told them it is for gambling then you are lucky if they process any of your checks.
    Trust me, I have tried about every bank in my area. They all want to hold onto international checks for a month + which makes requesting an international check a giant hassle and a bad option

LOL @ telling them it's for gambling

WileOut

Oh a hold? Thats completely different than not processing it. Yes every bank will put a hold on it. And to tell you the truth you shouldn't mess with funds from another country for at least a month anyway.

My bank only puts a 3 business day hold on checks from other countries because I have a very long relationship with my bank and they trust me and my judgement. Actually only 1 teller will do that, the others wont put a hold on it at all. I won't touch the funds for a month and a week despite the short hold. It says cleared the next business day but that means nothing.

king of the deck

Oh a hold? Thats completely different than not processing it. Yes every bank will put a hold on it. And to tell you the truth you shouldn't mess with funds from another country for at least a month anyway.

My bank only puts a 3 business day hold on checks from other countries because I have a very long relationship with my bank and they trust me and my judgement. Actually only 1 teller will do that, the others wont put a hold on it at all. I won't touch the funds for a month and a week despite the short hold. It says cleared the next business day but that means nothing.
    tacking on 25-30 business days to the already ridiculous timeframes for receiving a check from a book is unacceptable imo

obv feel free to do as you wish

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

As stated yesterday I just requested a 3,000 payout and they are telling me I may have to wait up to 30 days, shit they won't even think about sending it out until 7-10 days have past.

A+ Top Tier book my ass

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    As stated yesterday I just requested a 3,000 payout and they are telling me I may have to wait up to 30 days, shit they won't even think about sending it out until 7-10 days have past.

A+ Top Tier book my ass
    WHAT?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

WHAT?
    They said it takes 7-10 days to process my payout request.

WileOut

I think they meant 7-10 business days to receive your payment. At least thats what I've always been told (and experienced) and thats what I've always heard here on the board. In fact my payments from DSI have come at a maximum 7 business days after taken out of my account. Others were quicker than that.

What were you talking about with the 30 days?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I think they meant 7-10 business days to receive your payment. At least thats what I've always been told (and experienced) and thats what I've always heard here on the board.

Live chat said something regarding a lot of payouts to process so they are behind in getting checks out. The payout request is still in my account for betting, it should be out for payout. Not sure whats going on over there.

The free withdrawl is for sure 30 days, if I pay 50 it could still take up to a month acodring to them.
    Last edited by pimike; 12-07-08 at 04:06 PM. Reason: could not will

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I just noticed in one weeks time I chalked up over 9,000 loyalty points WITH MY DSI ACCOUNT

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I just noticed in one weeks time I chalked up over 9,000 loyalty points WITH MY DSI ACCOUNT
    Get them while you can.

They will take them away.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Get them while you can.

They will take them away.
    ok

AGENT99
    AGENT99's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is the name of the processing company dsi uses to process the checks?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by AGENT99 View Post
    That I don't know, but money is still in my account even though I requested a payout today.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by AGENT99 View Post
    please!! nobody answer that question!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    please!! nobody answer that question!!

HedgeHog

Live chat said something regarding a lot of payouts to process so they are behind in getting checks out. The payout request is still in my account for betting, it should be out for payout. Not sure whats going on over there.

The free withdrawl is for sure 30 days, if I pay 50 it could still take up to a month acodring to them.
    That's for *******************. No free ** withdrawal anymore, and I'll be damned if I give them my banking info.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    That's for *******************. No free ** withdrawal anymore, and I'll be damned if I give them my banking info.
    Ok but max payout is 1,000.00 per week

HedgeHog

I think they meant 7-10 business days to receive your payment. At least thats what I've always been told (and experienced) and thats what I've always heard here on the board. In fact my payments from DSI have come at a maximum 7 business days after taken out of my account. Others were quicker than that.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since my Fed-Ex check request at a $50 fee--what a ripoff. And now I have to worry about it bouncing when I do get it!

DSI is the new Bodog? Certainly not an A+ Book given this recent BS.

Vinko

I wish it was 7-10 days to receive your payment....

WileOut

That I don't know, but money is still in my account even though I requested a payout today.
    They take the money out the morning after you request it. Keep in mind that they don't process payouts on Saturday or Sunday. So if you request payout on Saturday they would take it out on Monday morning. That has been my experience. So I would expect them to take the money out tommorrow morning.

To Hedgehog - If tommorrow it has been 2 weeks then it would be business day 8 or 9 right? That would still be within their stated timeframe of 7-10 business days.

Try calling them and ask if they have a tracking number. They may have one ready for you.

I deposited a check last week from them. Money was clear 2 days later. Hopefully it won't bounce I will let you guys know.

HedgeHog

Wileout: I took your advice and called DSI today. The processor declined my $3000 check because the limit is now $2995. So my request has to be redone--another 7-10 business days. They returned my $50 fee, but this will end up taking about a month overall. Unreal.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I opened an account with Diamond but never deposited anything. Quickly I was getting calls from them 3 times a day on a regular basis. Needless to say that turned me off from depositing anything there!!

WileOut

Hedgehog that is kind of strange. Maybe they changed it to avoid suspicion with sending out so many checks that are exactly 3000. Sorry about the delay. Just take comfort in knowing this book is backed by Cris and that you WILL be paid.

HedgeHog

Hedgehog that is kind of strange. Maybe they changed it to avoid suspicion with sending out so many checks that are exactly 3000. Sorry about the delay. Just take comfort in knowing this book is backed by Cris and that you WILL be paid.
    As long as the check is good, like yours was, then all's good. Glad I called today to re-start the process. Thanks.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    As long as the check is good, like yours was, then all's good. Glad I called today to re-start the process. Thanks.
    How can you say all is good when you get paid. WTF if the limit was changed, which they said nothing about changing the 3,000 limit to me today, they shouldhave sent you the check with a lower amount, why another 7-10 process again.

Youwager pays next day, Greek pays next day, If I don't receive my money in a week, I'm done a week is enough time.

PS, I advised the customer service rep on the phone that I have over 9,000 points now and would like to use that for a free payout, guess what they said?

It would be sent out via regular mail and be 30 days for sure.

WTF then basically they don't give free payouts then

12 Last