Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Looks like they have free ultra slow payouts... I'm not liking this thread, might have to liquidate and turn tail... These guys still rate A+???

Boner_18
    Update your status

Made a small check request today via regular mail. Gonna take out my original investments plus a little profit. Will keep ya'll posted on the payout process.

Vinko
    Vinko's Avatar Become A Pro!

Update: I called the processing company, they are going to send a new one out, I should get it sometime next week. Their reason for the check not clearing and boucing, someone was making fraudulent checks on this account. So hopefully the next one will be good... I'll be back with the outcome of the second check.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

[quote=pimike;1281929]How can you say all is good when you get paid. WTF if the limit was changed, which they said nothing about changing the 3,000 limit to me today, they shouldhave sent you the check with a lower amount, why another 7-10 process again.

I agree with you 100%. But at this point I just want my $2995 and for the check to be good. The month wait for a FedEx check sucks; DSI is not an A+ Book anymore.

PS I miss the free ** payout (1K per month).

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Made a small check request today via regular mail. Gonna take out my original investments plus a little profit. Will keep ya'll posted on the payout process.
    Regular mail?????

That will take at least a month Why Regular MAIL?????

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=HedgeHog;1284911]
    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    How can you say all is good when you get paid. WTF if the limit was changed, which they said nothing about changing the 3,000 limit to me today, they shouldhave sent you the check with a lower amount, why another 7-10 process again.

I agree with you 100%. But at this point I just want my $2995 and for the check to be good. The month wait for a FedEx check sucks; DSI is not an A+ Book anymore.

PS I miss the free ** payout (1K per month).
    So why did JORDON tell me 3,000 is still ok?

Boner_18
    Update your status

Regular mail?????

That will take at least a month Why Regular MAIL?????
    Well 1) the payout is small and I was not about to shell out an additional amount for fedex, 2) the "processing time" is still 7-10 days and 3) aren't you waiting 30 days for fedex?

Just looked and the amount of w/drawl was taken out of my account already!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Well 1) the payout is small and I was not about to shell out an additional amount for fedex, 2) the "processing time" is still 7-10 days and 3) aren't you waiting 30 days for fedex?
    Yes I am, but I am praying it gets here a week before Christmas.

To wait 30 days is just unacceptable to me. Those blaming it on living in US, just doesn't add up to me. How is Youwager and Greek continue to send a Fed ex check with in 48 hours, yet these other A books can't. Shit I can drive your check to you in less than 30 days. Most of the banks they issue on are from New York or Florida anyways. Just a stall tatic to hang on to our money longer.

HedgeHog

[QUOTE=pimike;1284956]
    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post

So why did JORDON tell me 3,000 is still ok?
    I have no idea. You should check it out. $2995 is the max check as of yesterday when I called. Don't be surprised if your 3k check is cancelled and the $$$ put back in your account. I think DSI is having trouble keeping their lies straight.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=HedgeHog;1285290]

I have no idea. You should check it out. $2995 is the max check as of yesterday when I called. Don't be surprised if your 3k check is cancelled and the $$$ put back in your account. I think DSI is having trouble keeping their lies straight.
    I'm calling them now. How long did it take for you to see your withdrawl request taken from your available money?

Boner_18
    Update your status

I agree that 30 days is unacceptable. But so is paying $50 for fedex... I mean really, $50 for fedex?!? The fact that the differential between fedex and "regular mail" is upwards of 20 days only makes your argument that it is a stall tactic even stronger.

Im seriously thinking of switching to a local but online offshore is nice for immediate accessibility.

I'll keep ya'll posted on how my payout proceeds.

HedgeHog

[quote=pimike;1285304]
    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post

I'm calling them now. How long did it take for you to see your withdrawl request taken from your available money?
    I made my re-request yesterday and the money is now taken out again today. W/I two weeks, I'll get a check that may or may not bounce.

PS Be sure to make them waive the $50 fee for your trouble.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 12-09-08 at 06:23 PM.

First 12