bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems to me they need the money.....why would they settle for 80 percent and put it into his account? makes no sense

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

also

Dwight

has your processor informed you that the charges have been reversed?

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10563

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    did they state they were reversed?

i am just asking.
    Yeah I know what you're saying but from a common sense standpoint it must have been charged back.These guys didn't just pop out of the woodwork and I don't see them making a stink without justification.Couple that with the fact that this Scott is not your 5D Tony type at all.

bostonboss

how do you know that mbenz or do you work for justbet too?

BigDaddy

well i don't work for any book.

bostonboss

me either

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10563

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    how do you know that mbenz or do you work for justbet too?

Because I do a shitload of research before depositing at any book and it's not SBR rating that I use,it's people that are in the industry and have been there for years.I have dealt with Scott Carter dozens of times and he is a straight up guy,no way all this story is correct.

bostonboss

all opinion no facts

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Dwight so you don't mind getting screwed?

how does justbet have so many employee reps with post counts so high

do you guys work or post all day?
    BD..... Schrute used to swear up and down he wasn't a JustBet employee.

Why he would lie and just not admit it back then no one knows.

Scott Carter aka Schrutie getting called out. hahahaha

BigDaddy

i just find it odd they have so many posts.

i guess i need to learn a few things.

so Scott is dwight?

he posts as scott carter elsewhere so i figured he would be scott carter here as well

bostonboss

maybe he has 3 accounts with SBR ha ha ha

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

kerrywoods - You do realise that many posters saw the two threads you started on 8/10: 1. "Has anyone ever charged back?" and 2. "Hypothetically if a book refuses to payout on winnings do you **********?" before I happened to see them and delete them but not before each thread received several replies?

I'm not passing judgement or implying you did **********. Just suggesting that posting those two threads on the same day and now being involved in a dispute a couple of weeks later where a book is stating you've charged back might be one reason why some posters are having difficulty believing you're 100% innocent here. Best of luck sorting it all out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spider, and secretstash

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    BD..... Schrute used to swear up and down he wasn't a JustBet employee.

Why he would lie and just not admit it back then no one knows.

Scott Carter aka Schrutie getting called out. hahahaha
    Simply not true Unchained. If you got that impression, my apologies. I do my own thing but also do contribute to Justbet. I tried to help a poster who noticed some incorrect wording on the site and another time and player Mudcat was given an incorrect bonus that differed from what he expected. I helped because it happened to be on days where Shark was off and Justbet wants fix things immediately when things don't go as planne. In life, things do go wrong sometimes. I rarely jump into to Justbet discussions because Shark79 is the man here and has been the person who guys know and respect.

BigDaddy

shari

that info was not needed but i understand why you posted it.

one question though

why would that type of thread get deleted?

i'm pretty sure i have seen threads like that in the past at forums.

BigDaddy

Scott

bottom line you work for justbet.

no matter how you spin it you have a interest in them.

nothing wrong with that.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something shady is afoot here.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    kerrywoods - You do realise that many posters saw the two threads you started on 8/10: 1. "Has anyone ever charged back?" and 2. "Hypothetically if a book refuses to payout on winnings do you **********?" before I happened to see them and delete them but not before each thread received several replies?

I'm not passing judgement or implying you did **********. Just suggesting that posting those two threads on the same day and now being involved in a dispute a couple of weeks later where a book is stating you've charged back might be one reason why some posters are having difficulty believing you're 100% innocent here. Best of luck sorting it all out.
    You can always count on Shari91 to put these clowns in check

Kerrywoods your a scumbag pay your debt.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

yes Bigdaddy I do. I wasnt trying to spin anything. Shark79 is the man here. He's a great guy with a business approach I admire and respect. he asked if I could help, so I did. I post about sports and politics mostly here and rarely dabble into any justbet discussion out of respect for Shark and SBR. Sbr is a great site filled with a lot a interesting characters. I love it. I am a sports nut and a political junkie, so being in the sports industry and being able to post on SBR is just perfect for me.

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

So after getting banned from posting for about an hour while scott carter spreads more lies on this thread, I've realized that SBR is obviously going to take the side of a book they sponsor.

100+ calls in 8 days from Scott Carter. You guys tell me if that is the act of a book that is respectable and professional.

You tell me. There is no money owed, Citi Bank has told me there was no ********** on their end and I sure as HELL did not initiate anything, and I actually just sent the money to Citi Bank to pay off the 1139 owed on my CC, 1000 of that went to this crummy operation.

BigDaddy

scott do you gamble? if so you should become a SBR PRO and support the site that you love so much.

you can even use justbet as your book to turn pro i think.

just a suggestion

kerrywoodwins20

No comment on Shark, I'm sure he is a respectable guy. Shark is being forced to defend the behavior of his employee (Scott Carter) who went off the deep end and harassed me to death.

Thankfully, Shari re-enabled my posting ability so I could post the truth.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

To conclude based on the thread so far:
    Likelihood of Kerrywoods being a scammer: -2000

To those defending him, think about what he's doing to your options to deposit and get paid by books. I hope he gets blacklisted.

kerrywoodwins20

Its a shame, Scott Carter... if you weren't so busy harassing me and threatening me and calling me more than 100 times in the last 8 days, we could have talked about how we both like the show The Office.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    To conclude based on the thread so far:
    Likelihood of Kerrywoods being a scammer: -2000

To those defending him, think about what he's doing to your options to deposit and get paid by books. I hope he gets blacklisted.

I will post the necessary information to SBR to clear my name. The charges are still standing on my CC. The 100 + phone calls in 8 days DID happen, even though I requested I not be contacted dozens of times.

You just lost a lot of money playing a -2000 favorite that lost.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

shari that info was not needed but i understand why you posted it. one question though why would that type of thread get deleted? i'm pretty sure i have seen threads like that in the past at forums.
    There truly was no hidden meaning behind my post. I happened to see this thread in between looking at tennis lines and when I started to read through it, I saw a few guys giving kerry a hard time. And then when I kept seeing the words "charge back" I remembered deleting those two threads. Those threads had several posts and views before I managed to get to them so I was trying to give him an idea of why some guys may be automatically writing him off as a scammer. I prefer to reserve judgement on people until all the facts come out because I've been wrong in the past when I've jumped to conclusions one way or the other and felt foolish after. But I also understand that not everyone is like that.

And to answer your question as to why they get deleted: It's difficult enough as it is for Americans to get money to and from offshore books. Why would we want to provide a How to Stiff a Book and Potentially Mess Up Yet Another Processing Option manual?

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

I think we all know what happened here at this point...... Kerry can clear his name easily but instead decided to discredit a book that he scammed....lets move on.....

bostonboss

let him post it....if he proves it his name is cleared

BigDaddy

topgame

that is the problem he might be guilty but no proof has been shown that he is.

i can't even get the question answered if the processor has informed justbet that the charges have been reversed yet.

sharpcat

I say Kerrywoods be banned from posting about JustBet until he can prove that he did not ********** on them. No reason to give a scam artist a platform to stand on and attempt to discredit a sponsor book who he ripped off.

bostonboss

that is the big question bigdaddy...doubt it will ever be answered.

bostonboss

sharpcat...........just bet hasnt proven their innocence either

sharpcat

topgame

that is the problem he might be guilty but no proof has been shown that he is.

i can't even get the question answered if the processor has informed justbet that the charges have been reversed yet.
    Kerrywoods was the one that came in here crying foul, burden of proof is on him. If he wants sympathy for JustBet calling him to collect he needs to prove that he is innocent and that the calls are not justified.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    So after getting banned from posting for about an hour while scott carter spreads more lies on this thread, I've realized that SBR is obviously going to take the side of a book they sponsor.

100+ calls in 8 days from Scott Carter. You guys tell me if that is the act of a book that is respectable and professional.

You tell me. There is no money owed, Citi Bank has told me there was no ********** on their end and I sure as HELL did not initiate anything, and I actually just sent the money to Citi Bank to pay off the 1139 owed on my CC, 1000 of that went to this crummy operation.

Right-o Scammer.

We get the picture.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    sharpcat...........just bet hasnt proven their innocence either
    Kerrywoods started the claim burden of proof is on him.

bostonboss

bottom line after seeing this i would never put any money into justbet..............innocent or guilty the way they handled this was unprofessional.

First 1234567 ... Last