BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Rebate Wager

Waiting for a payout can't belive it 10 business days becaue it's the slow season

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

go get your "$500" freeplay

RWager
    RWager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Withdrawal guarantees
    Same day guarantee is limited to DC payouts only up to $1,000 per day. For amounts in excess of $1,000 DC payouts are guaranteed within 3 days of request. Express Check delivery is guaranteed within 4 business days and applies to our high season banking schedule which goes from September 1st until June 1st. Low season express checks are guaranteed within 10 business days. Rebatewager will not be responsible for any third party processing and/or shipping delays. Direct Money Transfers are available from September 1st to June 1st only.
    We process checks every other week during our low season, reason why members get checks in as little as 4 days or as many as 10 days during summer. Regular banking guarantees take effect September 1st.

Lucia

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excuses excuses. I am waiting for money from BetGrizzley. I requested 4 payouts this week and they were the only one that didnt pay same day. They did give me 135 free play twice so far for the 2 days they are late but what good would a 20000 free play be if they dont pay.

BigD

Quote Originally Posted by RWager View Post
    Withdrawal guarantees
    Same day guarantee is limited to DC payouts only up to $1,000 per day. For amounts in excess of $1,000 DC payouts are guaranteed within 3 days of request. Express Check delivery is guaranteed within 4 business days and applies to our high season banking schedule which goes from September 1st until June 1st. Low season express checks are guaranteed within 10 business days. Rebatewager will not be responsible for any third party processing and/or shipping delays. Direct Money Transfers are available from September 1st to June 1st only.
    We process checks every other week during our low season, reason why members get checks in as little as 4 days or as many as 10 days during summer. Regular banking guarantees take effect September 1st.

Lucia
    Funny if I waited to sept 1st to request a check I would get it quicker than Im supossed get now.

BigD

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    go get your "$500" freeplay
    Can't I close my accpunt because they cut my limits after only playing there 8 days,

RWager
    RWager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

BET THE HOOK,

No excuses. BigD requested a check on Monday and it will be processed this Monday. Our time frames for payouts are clearly posted on our website under EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Lucia.

BigD

BET THE HOOK,

No excuses. BigD requested a check on Monday and it will be processed this Monday. Our time frames for payouts are clearly posted on our website under EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Lucia.
    " Member banking is just another thing we do better. We pride ourselves on making very fast payments to our members. "

You should think of changing this statment it just not true I can think of 5 book that get check to in two days all year around

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Can't I close my accpunt because they cut my limits after only playing there 8 days,
    tell me about it,i bet 2 horses to show,each horse paid $2.20 to show,rebate wager cut my horse limits right after to $25,just an absolutely atrocious book

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

it's mickey mouse book

that is run by a bubble gum bookmaker.

when are people going to learn that?

BigD

Withdrawal guarantees

Lucia

Wasn't cut on Monday got the old I think the hurricane is delaying things excuse

BigDaddy

Wasn't cut on Monday got the old I think the hurricane is delaying things excuse
    i'm not surprised.

BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

No excuse here, everyone that requested a payout by check got a tracking number today, the office may have misplaced yours, rest assured you will be paid within the timeframe posted on our site. Next time you make a deposit with a book read the posted payout timeframes before you come on the forum and cry like a baby and try to use it o get your way. If you don't like them don't deposit.

BigDaddy

so his tracking # was the only one that was misplaced?

convenient

BLACKIE

Maybe it's cuz he's the only one wining in this forum, if he's not paid within the timeframe we promise on our site then he should feel free to submit an sbr complaint form. He can find it on our site where its available for all our members. Haven't missed a pay out in 4 years within the guarantees and timeframes clearly stated on our site. Don't plan on doing it now.
    Last edited by BLACKIE; 08-30-11 at 07:42 PM.

BigD

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    No excuse here, everyone that requested a payout by check got a tracking number today, the office may have misplaced yours, rest assured you will be paid within the timeframe posted on our site. Next time you make a deposit with a book read the posted payout timeframes before you come on the forum and cry like a baby and try to use it o get your way. If you don't like them don't deposit.
    Funny I still didn't get a tracking number, Alot of books have posted time frames but they deliver much faster. What I don't like is a book that can't get beat for four figures and than cut limits and stilsl take two week to paid and for info your staff used the hurricane as a excuse not me

" I think there is a delay due to the hurricane, do not worry, you will get it for sure this Friday."

Best Regards

Harvey RW Group.
    Last edited by BigD; 08-30-11 at 07:42 PM.

BLACKIE

We have a lot of 4 figure payouts over the last 4 years and all within the timeframes we post on our site, if you can't wait 10 days for a 4 figure pay put then you really should not be gambling and if you didntblike our timeframes then you shouldn't of made a deposit.

As far as the email from Harvey, fedex is experiencing delays and I believe they are or may be in your area.

You didn't get curbed cuz you won, you got curbed because you made a very small depoist took out most of your money and didn't even leave a balance equal to the amounts you wished to wager. We just didnt see you as a long term member.
    Last edited by BLACKIE; 08-30-11 at 07:58 PM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

We have a lot of 4 figure payouts over the last 4 years and all within the timeframes we post on our site, if you can't wait 10 days for a 4 figure pay put then you really should be gambling. I'm curious how much did you post up?

As far as the email from Harvey, fedex is experiencing delays and I believe they are or may be in your area.
    Reasonable delay if Fed-ex is stating they are the reason for the delay

BigD

We have a lot of 4 figure payouts over the last 4 years and all within the timeframes we post on our site, if you can't wait 10 days for a 4 figure pay put then you really should not be gambling and if you didntblike our timeframes then you shouldn't of made a deposit.

You didn't get curbed cuz you won, you got curbed because you made a very small depoist took out most of your money and didn't even leave a balance equal to the amounts you wished to wager. We just didnt see you as a long term member.
    Wow your really bad at this. First I have no problem with the time frames just the lies.
    I ask for the tracking and got a BS answer, even if Fedex was have delays you would still have the number so just give me the tracking number. As for being curb I deposited 300 had a 4800 roll over and I left 600 in my account to keep playing it was only after I got Curb I asked for my full balance. Not to metion I deposited 300 the week before that I lost. Maybe the dog ate my tracking number bad blackie
    Last edited by BigD; 08-30-11 at 08:13 PM.

BigDaddy

LOL!

that is one great reason

you sure come up with some good ones.

i bet if he lost that deposit he would still be a member today.

BigD

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Reasonable delay if Fed-ex is stating they are the reason for the delay
    If there a delay in my area as he has stated than why would it affect them in producing the tracking numbe. As blackie everyone that requested payout got tracking numbers but me mine is misplace. So is it misplaced or delayed

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blackie, what happened to the Xchange? Seemed everything was rolling during March Madness beta phase. Then nothing.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Blackie, what happened to the Xchange? Seemed everything was rolling during March Madness beta phase. Then nothing.
    Black Friday

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Wow!!! I was ready to give blackie a shot after getting first hand great info about him from sbr staff. Now this!!!!

Blackie needs to get some people skills before I play there.

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

i deposited there and cashed out 200 bucks and now my account is done away with lol

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

That garbage book has yet to respond to any of these comments. Can't even let a guy win $200 without booting him.

BigDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by brandonrev777 View Post
    i deposited there and cashed out 200 bucks and now my account is done away with lol
    is that really true

a $200 cashout and you got shown the door?

BLACKIE

Funny I still didn't get a tracking number, Alot of books have posted time frames but they deliver much faster. What I don't like is a book that can't get beat for four figures and than cut limits and stilsl take two week to paid and for info your staff used the hurricane as a excuse not me

" I think there is a delay due to the hurricane, do not worry, you will get it for sure this Friday."

Best Regards

Harvey RW Group.

Help me out with this big d. What part of NY do you live in and do you think a clerk that has basic knowledge and understanding could give you this response based on the events in your area and the postings on fedex?

That being said, barring any issues with fedex you should be receiving your 4300 in certified us funds by the end of the day and within 3 days of the day that we processed it during our summer hours.

Threads like this really take away from the value of this forum. It's one thing to be upset with our posted procedures but you shouldn't take it out on a book that's always paid it's members in timely fashion.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

blackie has people skills like tony...
    two turds

Mammon
    Mammon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Punters and Blackie Stay far away...

BigD

Help me out with this big d. What part of NY do you live in and do you think a clerk that has basic knowledge and understanding could give you this response based on the events in your area and the postings on fedex?

That being said, barring any issues with fedex you should be receiving your 4300 in certified us funds by the end of the day and within 3 days of the day that we processed it during our summer hours.

Threads like this really take away from the value of this forum. It's one thing to be upset with our posted procedures but you shouldn't take it out on a book that's always paid it's members in timely fashion.
    Let me ask you what does a hurricane that happen on Sunday in NY have to do with a package that was sent from ***** on Wednesday with Money Orders that was purchased on Wednesday? You lie your staff lies and you shown that. Why on this whole site or in this thread is there not one postive thing said about you or your shop? Thanks for paying in the 10 days.
    Last edited by BigD; 09-01-11 at 07:55 PM. Reason: edit the states name I have more class then they do

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Good book from ive used so far and they have a nice football bonus going on now.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jeez blackie , why dont you run off future customers with you horrible customer service

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigD,

You were paid within the listed time-frame. You complained that RW advertises up to 10 business days to receive a check. It seems odd that you'd take issue within their honest and accurate time-frame, seeing as how most players only complain if they wait beyond whats listed.

RW is run by an old-fashioned bookmaker who wants a certain type of customer. It wouldn't surprise me if they one day went invite-only. It's a unique business model and one that's done tremendously well for them. The fact that they don't feel the need to kiss every ass that complains says enough. We rarely get complaints about RW and when we have, they've always been fair and easy to work with.

BigD

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    BigD,

You were paid within the listed time-frame. You complained that RW advertises up to 10 business days to receive a check. It seems odd that you'd take issue within their honest and accurate time-frame, seeing as how most players only complain if they wait beyond whats listed.

RW is run by an old-fashioned bookmaker who wants a certain type of customer. It wouldn't surprise me if they one day went invite-only. It's a unique business model and one that's done tremendously well for them. The fact that they don't feel the need to kiss every ass that complains says enough. We rarely get complaints about RW and when we have, they've always been fair and easy to work with.
    First I never recived a check as I requested.

Secondly I don't have and issue with their posted tome frames. I have issue that they lie.

1. Told by Harvey I would get a tracking number form my payout

2. In this thread they said the check would be cut on Monday it was not

3. Harvey said the the payout was delayed by the huricanne but it was sent from the states yesterday

4. Blackie says on Tuesday that the office misplaced the tracking number for a payout that didn't leave till Wednesday

5 Blackies says I was crub in there book for taking a withdraw. I was told by Harvey that management deems
    me not a rec player.

I know they pay you Lou but facts are facts

12 Last