BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

For someone that does not an issue with our posted time frames you should read your comments in post 1,5, 8 and 13 of this thread.

Where in this thread did we say a check would be cut on Monday?

Harvey said I think there is a delay because of the hurricane, reasonable assumption as you live in New York. He also said you would have your money by Friday. You got it on Thursday.

I never said your tracking number was misplaced, I said it could have been misplaced or might have not gone out because of your complaining.

I don't lie my staff dosent lie and anyone that takes the time to read this will see that. Lous right I don't kiss ass, never have never will, but I respect the nature of this business and do right by my players. Contgrats on your winnings.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I really don't care anymore so I won't respond past this post. in post 7 Lucia says the check would be processed this Monday it was not so that is not the truth. Since you quote the wording on your site so much it says CHECKS not 5 *********** are processed on MONDAY not WEDNESDAY as this was. I am glad I got paid and no longer have to deal with you guys. All any one had to say is the payout going out on Wenesday and we would of had no issues I didn't post anything here till 6 day after I requested the payout. I've been here for 6 years and don't post much and I have never had any issues with any of the many books I played at enough said.

BLACKIE

It was processed, sent out for payment, not cut big difference. The only thing that anyone from my office told you is " you will have it by Friday" you got it on Thursday.

Processed: a series of actions, changes or functions bringing about a result.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

They are a nice outfit. Secluded incident. Great football bonus structure right now.

Pinkstripe
    Pinkstripe's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are offering great bonuses right now, I've never had any problems with any of my payouts. I don't see what's the problem here...guy got paid on time...I don't care what day they decide to send the checks as long as I receive them on time.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Rebatewager is a great book...Wouldn't play anywhere else. Payment is always on time and great CS

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    I really don't care anymore so I won't respond past this post. in post 7 Lucia says the check would be processed this Monday it was not so that is not the truth. Since you quote the wording on your site so much it says CHECKS not 5 *********** are processed on MONDAY not WEDNESDAY as this was. I am glad I got paid and no longer have to deal with you guys. All any one had to say is the payout going out on Wenesday and we would of had no issues I didn't post anything here till 6 day after I requested the payout. I've been here for 6 years and don't post much and I have never had any issues with any of the many books I played at enough said.
    Sorry guy , you come across looking bad here.

You got paid on time and got money orders instead of a check

Act like you have won before , if you want to be paid fast you should have got their DC.

Played there over 3 years and their customer service is second to none

Kevy
    Kevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Nothing but huge respect for Rebate Wager.

One of the single absolute best books I have ever dealt with in regards to my pay outs.

The only thing that has kept me from being a regular customer their was the company
    of the card that they use just up and deciding to close my card and send me a check
    in the mail for the balance that remained on it. Maybe I took too many big pay outs too
    quickly or something else perhaps that got flagged. Never read about that happening to
    anyone else with the card. So my situation might have been a very rare isolated incident.

P.S. We need more people like Tony at 5Dimes and Blackie at Rebate Wager in this industry.

I will take these two fellas with their REAL TALK over some of the desperate for business ass kissers
    that hop into the threads promising and promoting shit that will have their outs slow paying and then
    eventually no paying sooner than later.

So let it be spoken...........So let it be said..............

Kevy

For those who play(ed) Bases their this season.........how are/were they for Baseball?

Had only wagered NFL and NBA their. Had someone ask me in a PM how they are for
    Baseball and I did not want to clutter the the forum with another thread. So I hope
    it is okay to ask in this thread.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Wow!!! I was ready to give blackie a shot after getting first hand great info about him from sbr staff. Now this!!!!

Blackie needs to get some people skills before I play there.
    As you remember back in the day I was very skeptical of Mr.Blackie's establishment based on the fact it was still rather new in the postup business however, after seeing how he's successfully turned the corner with it I feel you should give RebateWager (SBR Rated B) a shot.

As far as Mr.Blackie people skills goes. He might be a bit on the rough side in that department at times because of his passion to his services (I'm sorry but I can't fault anyone for that) however, his company pays and that's really what players such as yourself should really care about and if there ever is an issue that arises. Then fill out a complaint form and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    As you remember back in the day I was very skeptical of Mr.Blackie's establishment based on the fact it was still rather new in the postup business however, after seeing how he's successfully turned the corner with it I feel you should give RebateWager (SBR Rated B) a shot.

As far as Mr.Blackie people skills goes. He might be a bit on the rough side in that department at times because of his passion to his services (I'm sorry but I can't fault anyone for that) however, his company pays and that's really what players such as yourself should really care about and if there ever is an issue that arises. Then fill out a complaint form and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
    Well now there is somebody I haven't talk to in a while!!

HELLO BIGBOYDAN!!!!!!!! If you say there good THEN there GOOD! I trust u my friend!

How in h...are u bud? Hope things are going well.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Well now there is somebody I haven't talk to in a while!!

HELLO BIGBOYDAN!!!!!!!! If you say there good THEN there GOOD! I trust u my friend!

How in h...are u bud? Hope things are going well.

Things are good for me. Many changes over the last few for me. Stop drinking, lost weight and just been enjoying life for the most part since I left the industry a few years ago.. How are you doing sir?

Kevy

Things are good for me. Many changes over the last few for me. Stop drinking, lost weight and just been enjoying life for the most part since I left the industry a few years ago.. How are you doing sir?

Welcome back Dan

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Welcome back Dan
    Thank you Mr.Kevy. How you been?

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Any new customer better think twice before depositing with them. If you like having zero betting options for the first 30 days then they are the book for you. The rules for new players are comical.

BLACKIE

90% of the betting public should be more then happy with our wagging options. Before you deposit we tell you who we cater to and what we offer. Recreational players and major US sports. I've been in this business for a long time and I know what those players want. Sides, totals and most importantly to get paid. That we offer.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    90% of the betting public should be more then happy with our wagging options. Before you deposit we tell you who we cater to and what we offer. Recreational players and major US sports. I've been in this business for a long time and I know what those players want. Sides, totals and most importantly to get paid. That we offer.
    I couldn't even make a parlay last night on the NFL.

You might wanna re think that 90% figure.

First 12