sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    When you can breakdown the case like Justin7 did, I'll jump off his dick and onto yours, how's that sound?

Until you can refute what Justin said, I think you need to STFU and let the educated big boys do the talking and investigation.
    "big boys" you can't even post up $200 what the fukk makes you think you are a big boy????

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Given the direction this thread has taken, wouldn't it be appropriate to merge it with Cory/Justin's thread.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Go back to your bridge troll this issue has been beaten to death. This thread has nothing to do with the Cory1111 case there are 20 threads about that for you trolls to hangout in.

Back to the original topic.

Do you have any personal experience with Easystreet?????

If all you can do is call me a troll, I suppose that speaks to the strength of your position.

Why do you think someone needs to have "personal experience" with a book to have an opinion about their business practices? I mean the EZStreet v. cory saga played out pretty publicly, and Justin did a bang up job of investigating it. I'll rely on his findings and in-depth analysis than your "personal experience" any day of the week.

KEdge2k

"big boys" you can't even post up $200 what the fukk makes you think you are a big boy????

Oh, I didn't know that the SBR PRO designation is what made you a big boy. I thought it was intellect, analysis, critical thinking, understanding of the ways that data can be manipulated, knowledge of statistics, you know, all that stuff that Justin knocked out of the park in his investigation of the case.

You know nothing about me

sharpcat

Oh, I didn't know that the SBR PRO designation is what made you a big boy. I thought it was intellect, analysis, critical thinking, understanding of the ways that data can be manipulated, knowledge of statistics, you know, all that stuff that Justin knocked out of the park in his investigation of the case.

You know nothing about me
    As you know nothing about me so you have no room to say that I am not educated on these matters

If you were "big boy" enough to use the data, statistics and analysis you would be funded at multiple books looking to get as much money into play as possible. I myself am funded at 9 of the sponsor sites listed at the top of this page so I might as well allow SBR to collect affiliate bonuses for my account since you trolls would not have a Cory1111 case to whine about if it were not for the service SBR offers to you.

sharpcat

If all you can do is call me a troll, I suppose that speaks to the strength of your position.

Why do you think someone needs to have "personal experience" with a book to have an opinion about their business practices? I mean the EZStreet v. cory saga played out pretty publicly, and Justin did a bang up job of investigating it. I'll rely on his findings and in-depth analysis than your "personal experience" any day of the week.
    The OP was asking about personal experiences with the book.

He has been around long enough that I am sure he knows how to use the search function and I am sure he saw the thread that Cory1111 bumps every 20 minutes so he did not need you trolls to come in here with your "he said, she said" nonsense from the other thread.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey john, if you are so confident that easystreet will be losing it's domain name. How about you give all posters 1000 betpoints if it does not happen.
    Last time I checked and even I Nelson Rose said that U.S. courts do not settle gambling debts.

Hedge is right, just merge this thread because obviously people who have ZERO experience with this book derailed the thread with no other agenda than to just troll. They do the same thing as always, when they are backed into a corner they resort to name calling and little temper tantrums.

As far as being a pro... it should matter because not being a pro means that it is entirely possible you have not even gambled offshore. Are we supposed to take your word for it? With all the inaccuracies that are posted.

Supporting Cory is fine.. just remember he is bringing added exposure to an industry that flat out does not need it. Also lies came from both ends of the spectrum.. if you don't like Easystreet... don't play there. It is pretty plain and simple, I don't play there anymore however I was always paid promptly and treated well. Why don't you guys go into the BetOnline threads? plenty of action there and players to defend.
    Last edited by xstud; 08-25-11 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Corrected by KEDGE2K.

xstud

I still am waiting to hear all these players personal experiences regarding being stiffed as well.

I think like 4-5 players in this thread say that you will lose your money.. I want to hear how they lost theirs.

KEdge2k

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    The question was asking for personal experience.

Funny, I went back and looked, and I don't see any personal experience qualifiers, just a request for people who might have information about the book.

xstud

Fixed post. I still stick to my statement wanting to hear all these experiences of stiffing and no-pays. The obvious one everyone knows about and is reminded about every time we go into this forum. Elaborating a little more based on personal experiences will be more beneficial and provide a more accurate sample size than just repeating the obvious that someone can read in a 99+ page spam fest.

I would honestly love to hear negative personal experiences about this book or players that have been stiffed, but I simply don't see that. I would love to see the front page full of Easystreet complaints.. but it isn't. Basing an entire books downfall on 1 complaint and 1 player is pretty sad. Just today alone 3 more threads regarding issues regarding BetOnline. SBR touted Betphoenix for over 2 years right? look at all the slow-pays and issues that book has.

If you play with a book in this climate and are a U.S. citizen the risk is extremely high, sure an A book may provide a little more safety but keeping anymore than mid 4 figs offshore is crazy. Whether it is a D book or an A book.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Hey john, if you are so confident that easystreet will be losing it's domain name. How about you give all posters 1000 betpoints if it does not happen.
    Last time I checked and even I Nelson Rose said that U.S. courts do not settle gambling debts.

Hedge is right, just merge this thread because obviously people who have ZERO experience with this book derailed the thread with no other agenda than to just troll. They do the same thing as always, when they are backed into a corner they resort to name calling and little temper tantrums.

As far as being a pro... it should matter because not being a pro means that it is entirely possible you have not even gambled offshore. Are we supposed to take your word for it? With all the inaccuracies that are posted.

Supporting Cory is fine.. just remember he is bringing added exposure to an industry that flat out does not need it. Also lies came from both ends of the spectrum.. if you don't like Easystreet... don't play there. It is pretty plain and simple, I don't play there anymore however I was always paid promptly and treated well. Why don't you guys go into the BetOnline threads? plenty of action there and players to defend.
    Why dont you give me 500 points and I'll think about it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lvplayer123

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

To the OP if you are interested you can go to the other thread about Easystreet that Cory1111 bumps everytime someone bumps this thread, there you will find 25 pages of all the same trolls you see in this thread who have never played at easystreet talking about farting on cakes. Its your choice you can take advice from players with actual experience or you can listen to these idiot trolls who have nothing of substance to say except that easystreet apparently farts on cakes, whatever that means.
    I have played there you idiot, found the page quite a joke, slow lines, terrible layout, spelling errors on the site, fkn joke.

tommygun

sharpcat is a dullard, back tracking on each posts he makes. your a fkn clown.

sharpcat

Tommygun is a...........Oh nevermind I think the quote below says about all we need to know about the intelligence level of Tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    easy street sports, eat the shit that the hobos shit out after eating the cakes which are also farted on by easy street sports

sharpcat

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where do hobo's come from??? That doesn't even make sense Tgun, cmon man

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg View Post
    Where do hobo's come from??? That doesn't even make sense Tgun, cmon man
    where do the hobo's come from? ask EZStreet they have a bunch of hobo's working for them, i mean come on just take one look at the site. They have fkn spelling errors riddled all over the place.

tommygun

Bluntcat, love your work.

M@ximo
    M@ximo's Avatar Become A Pro!

X, John wont offer any points nor merge any EZ threads...

There is much more to this EZ situation than just the Cory issue!

Pure and simple, EZ was the first book that took a stand vs SBR and its well known "BOOK" extortion tactics!

And that my friends is the only reason SBR continues to allow this nonsense...

EZ has had ONE complaint in it's history....period!

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by M@ximo View Post
    X, John wont offer any points nor merge any EZ threads... There is much more to this EZ situation than just the Cory issue! Pure and simple, EZ was the first book that took a stand vs SBR and its well known "BOOK" extortion tactics! And that my friends is the only reason SBR continues to allow this nonsense... EZ has had ONE complaint in it's history....period!
    Maximo would like to thank EZscamsports for this post.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

I played an NFL contest on other site sponsored by ezstreetsports, came forth was contacted by site running the contest that, according to their record the player placed 3rd did not qualify(he won once this month already) and i would get third by default....but latet that same day eas contacted by same team saying they just got informed by ezstreet that player HAVE deposited a 100 required and hence qualified for weekly win once again, only i believe the other player WAS dq'd(because he HASNT made any picks for next week, and that could only be because he already did win and got dq'd for this month. Otherwise hed b playing more picks once more this week, and he DIDN'T play any...

Just an easy way for EZstreetsports to save on more unnecessary payouts.
    Last edited by xkgb; 10-05-11 at 02:40 PM.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    I played an NFL contest on other site sponsored by ezstreetsports, came forth was contacted by site running the contest that, according to their record the player placed 3rd did not qualify(he won once this month already) and i would get third by default....but latet that same day eas contacted by same team saying they just got informed by ezstreet that player HAVE deposited a 100 required and hence qualified for weekly win once again, only i believe the other player WAS dq'd(because he HASNT made any picks for next week, and that could only be because he already did win and got dq'd for this month. Otherwise hed b playing more picks once more this week, and he DIDN'T play any...

Just an easy way for EZstreetsports to save on more unnecessary payouts.
    Hmmm...

lvplayer123
    lvplayer123's Avatar Become A Pro!

pokerplayer i am with you easystreet and powers stole $46,000. from cory.
    from what i have read here they are very bad people and should not be trusted.

lvplayer123
    lvplayer123's Avatar Become A Pro!

[COLOR=#000000 !important]let's all be honest for a moment and read threw all of easystreets and this powers schills. xstud, maximo. and who knows exactly how many more they have.
    they stole $46,000.00 from a player with no proof of any wrong doing.
    i have to say SBR should make these 2 threads a fixture at the top.
    [/COLOR]

xstud

Another ghost . Maybe just another cory shill

First 123