SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Ezstreetsports? : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 08/25/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    Hey john, if you are so confident that easystreet will be losing it's domain name. How about you give all posters 1000 betpoints if it does not happen.
    Last time I checked and even I Nelson Rose said that U.S. courts do not settle gambling debts.

Hedge is right, just merge this thread because obviously people who have ZERO experience with this book derailed the thread with no other agenda than to just troll. They do the same thing as always, when they are backed into a corner they resort to name calling and little temper tantrums.

As far as being a pro... it should matter because not being a pro means that it is entirely possible you have not even gambled offshore. Are we supposed to take your word for it? With all the inaccuracies that are posted.

Supporting Cory is fine.. just remember he is bringing added exposure to an industry that flat out does not need it. Also lies came from both ends of the spectrum.. if you don't like Easystreet... don't play there. It is pretty plain and simple, I don't play there anymore however I was always paid promptly and treated well. Why don't you guys go into the BetOnline threads? plenty of action there and players to defend.
    Why dont you give me 500 points and I'll think about it.

lvplayer123
    lvplayer123's Avatar Become A Pro!

let's all be honest for a moment and read threw all of easystreets and this powers schills. xstud, maximo. and who knows exactly how many more they have.
    they stole $46,000.00 from a player with no proof of any wrong doing.
    i have to say SBR should make these 2 threads a fixture at the top.