Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Never will I use a local. Don't need to have some guy waiting on my porch when I get home from work threatening to break my legs if I don't pay up.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The Greek View Post
    Never will I use a local. Don't need to have some guy waiting on my porch when I get home from work threatening to break my legs if I don't pay up.
    Then just put your post up in the top drawer and dont play past your deposit.

HokieTurf
    HokieTurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonna go find a local for football myself.....i have a feeling offshore gonna continue to decline

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a bad idea. I may book here in town during football season myself.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I can't wait for one of you to call your new local and say...... what is the line on 'will there be a first inning score in the Mets game?', or trying to chase down a 5 figure payout
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: taxer

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    I know guy in DC area but only does foots boys
    My guy in the d.c area does football, nba, nhl, even euro soccer, tennis. at one point i even saw dancing with the stars odds lol.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I rather go online were i can voice my opinions if i have an issue and even consult SBR for a complaint if a local bookie decides he wants to give you the shaft and not pay you .. you are basically screwed

First 12