rahulgambler29
    rahulgambler29's Avatar Become A Pro!

indian registration

Hi there,

Very very happy new year to you.

My name is Rahul ***, I from India & from Gujarat state and from Baroda city.

Brother, I am in need of your assistance and would be glad if you assist me.

I have opened an account on Bet365.com, now I am requiring to know that which would be the best mode of depositing & withdrawal amount. And in which Indian bank should I open my account who is supporting moneybooker or supporting any intermediately / mode which is like moneybooker or anything else which is supported by Indian bank to deposit and withdrawal the amount.

In short, I need to know being Indian how can I use bet365.com by depositing & withdrawal amount.
    Is there any best, smooth & easiest way to do this.

I would appreciate your kind reply and thinking you in advance.

Rahul
    Last edited by shari91; 01-02-12 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Removed personal info

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Moneybookers for reason they support rupee the same as Bet365 does (so no conversion fees) and because since the PayPal changes Moneybookers is now very popular with Indian free lancers (so banks will have no idea you're gambling). Verification can be a pain though but once you're set up it is easy. The first problem is often getting the bank to give you the swift code - All Indian banks have swift codes just no one the bank happens to know about them so if branch can't help call main customer service number.

Next the 6-digit VRF CODE doesn't appear on online banking and banks can't give it to you. So you have one option to wire for verification but this cost Rs. 1000 or more at most banks. So if you want to save this need to contact moneybookers and work out alternative. They'll generally accept a scanned copy of bank statement showing the transaction.

It is so frustrating setting up Moneybooker accounts from India (or many other places too for that matter) but once you're set up it is very easy. This is by far the best method and worth the hassle it takes getting set up. As far as which bank to use, any are fine. ICICI cards don't work but I think that is true of most banks and you don't really need a card anyways (can transfer moneybookers from bank).

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I advise against using any real names here, Rahul.

I thought India doesn't allow moneybookers to process gaming payments, very much like several other countries. Surprised to hear it ain't so.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

The full list Moneybookers restricts gambling transactions for at this time is: USA, Turkey, Israel, China, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Myanmar, Cuba, North Korea, Thailand and Sudan. There are a few further restrictions where accounts are not allowed for any purpose period, but for everywhere not on that list that accounts can be held, as of today gambling transaction are not an issue.

There is not much evidence that anyone from India really needs to be nervous about online gambling with bookmakers located abroad. However if really worried about it can send money orders to canbet they'll pick up shipping fee and can bet in INR there. Or bodog can do P2P and bet in USD; they cover IPL as well.

Moneybookers is solid though because Bet365 has live betting on IPL and i-league, plus all the other sports shown on Indian TV. SBOBet, 188Bet, Ladbrokes, Will Hill etc. all good options for India too, as is Betfair. Interwetten the odds suck but they have great coverage for India too.
    Last edited by prop; 01-02-12 at 06:00 AM.

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    I advise against using any real names here, Rahul.

I thought India doesn't allow moneybookers to process gaming payments, very much like several other countries. Surprised to hear it ain't so.

If you are interested in knowing about totally legal betting inside India then you can do so in Sikkim in near future as they already have legalized online gaming in the state. They have also been taking further steps to find payment gateways to start operations. There are many factors which limit the scope of gaming in Sikkim.

Firstly, bets will offered only for cricket matches. It is totally impossible to predict the method of next dismissal or the runs scored before lunch so that kind of bets are just guessing. Past statistics can be used to guess the outcome of the game but most of other in-play bets are unpredictable.

Secondly, the type of betting will be betting pool so the winning depends on the amount invested by players.

Finally, only people with valid bank account in one of Sikkim banks can avail that opportunity.

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhartha Arya View Post
    Firstly, bets will offered only for cricket matches. It is totally impossible to predict the method of next dismissal or the runs scored before lunch so that kind of bets are just guessing
    I made some nice coin this summer predicting "bowled" as the next dismissal when Rahul Dravid was batting
    Points Awarded:

tommygun gave sportsbetwin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommygun

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbetwin View Post
    I made some nice coin this summer predicting "bowled" as the next dismissal when Rahul Dravid was batting
    That was extremely easy to predict. Rahul Dravid got bowled 6 times in that test series. LOL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dxtherock