rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Sports bettors are the clasless, whiniest people on the planet and the op proves that.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    No. Only after they started treating me like sHit. They didn't even offer to reimburse the fees at first because they insisted that I was wrong!
    Do you understand how frustrating it is to wait 20 minutes in line. Then on the phone 15 minutes to cancel. Then have to return to the store again to wait another 20 minutes in line to get the money back. Then send a new one?
    Oh yeah. I've done this several times myself. Several mistakes by the clerk at the store. One time a book gave me a name that had been banned. And three times now, I have had to go through this tedious process with a buddy who was doing me a favor. So my buddy now has to spend half a day of his time along with me making these frustrating phone calls and return visits with the accompanying waiting lines. There must be an easier way.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

I talked to Scotty this afternoon. He apologized but the conversation didn't go smooth. I was calm but he started with insults calling me a child for starting this thread.
    Well you are acting like a child if you start a thread with this title...after all the years, where you been satisified with Jam i guess?
    And who cares if you will ever deposit there again, you think they do? Or anyone? The lesson here is act like you would others want to, and not like a kid who just lost his lollipop.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Ive got wrong mispelled recievers before----probably made 500 ** deposits last decade---only 2or 3 problems----very difficult to understsand jamaicans on phone---no communication problems in costa rica.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Betjam has some of the best customer service and fastest payouts there is, try and overlook this one..they are A+++

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I tend not to use them as much anymore because I've had similiar experiences with SOME of their CS reps having horrible attitudes when dealing with customers. They do pay lighting fast, but so does 5D, The Greek, and a few others......

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    Sports bettors are the clasless, whiniest people on the planet and the op proves that.
    This.

OP is pathetic.... good way to kill your outs with one of the best books out there.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

So books can just do whatever they want and C.S Reps can just act like clueless idiots and we should just bend over and take it?

Give your fukin head a shake

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

compensation...thats all you can ask, and you've already received. did you have to walk 10 miles to WesUn or what??

klids3
    klids3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would probably freak, op is right

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

OP is in the right and all who disagree are just so accustomed to be treated like a meaningless b&tch by all these offshore scumbag bookies that they think this is how a business should be run. I had the exact same ordeal with Bookmaker. What ticks me off the most is the fact that the CS try to blame it on the client as was the case here. It's not bad enough that the customer has to wait in line not once, but twice, but they also have to accept blame for the situation? LOL. Comical, to say the least. And when asked to review the tape to determine who the actual culprit is, all of a sudden, they don't have access to the tapes, or are too lazy to check them?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

First class move by Bet Jamaica giving no warning to its loyal players that they will be moved to Heritage!

First 12