jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    They refused all 3 of these methods in my name (Becky, tell everyone if I am telling the truth) and a lot of other suggested options as well. And yet, I am forced into THEIR method, in someone else's name, and into a ridiculously high loss of funds due to Bodog fees and 3rd party fees and Bodog refuses to assume responsibility for ANY of these fees that I HAVE to assume.

Can anyone in their right mind say that this is not absolutely ridiculous?
    Sbrs silence says it all .. don't waist your time getting upset .. just because bodog is a big name .. does not mean they are not a scam .. what they did left a bad taste in my mouth .. and I'll make sure no one deposits at bodog .. They are only hurting themselves ..

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bracerman View Post
    Yes.

I've pestered them some more and they've now asked me to forward the email to their verification department to confirm the authenticity. Are they not aware of the emails they send out?
    I understand that you've been credited the bonus you deserved- there was an error on bodog's part which has now been fixed. Apologies for that!

Becky

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it isn't Bodog's fault, is it my fault? I am the one having to absorb a huge loss of money due to various fees that I am forced in to. And to say that Bodog always finds a way to pay is not entirely accurate. I was given 0 options to be paid in my name. I was told that I would not be paid unless I accepted the option of being paid to a third party, with astronomical fees attached. I just wanted to be paid via the method that I deposited through and was currently available. Since Bodog rejected my ideas and this situation is clearly not my fault, why did Bodog not pick up a single penny of these fees? Can't Bodog share in the loss as opposed to entirely passing it entirely along to a loyal 5 year customer? How about the fees that I paid out of my pocket, also not to be reimbursed by Bodog, for attempting options that Bodog suggested that they later told me that they couldn't accomplish? Please answer these questions, Becky, as opposed to disappearing when you are asked direct questions. Give us specifics, please. Not generalizations such as "Bodog always pays" or "this is a unique situation and the customer was given options."
    Of course, Becky. Address the customer with the insignificant bonus situation and ignore the customer that was threatened with non-payment of a 5 figure account and avoid the direct questions that were associated with this situation that were ultimately disastrous to one of your customers. Your silence speaks volumes as to the integrity of Bodog and your presence in these forums.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Of course, Becky. Address the customer with the insignificant bonus situation and ignore the customer that was threatened with non-payment of a 5 figure account and avoid the direct questions that were associated with this situation that were ultimately disastrous to one of your customers. Your silence speaks volumes as to the integrity of Bodog and your presence in these forums.
    Wait, I thought you were done posting about this?

Chambers99

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    Wait, I thought you were done posting about this?
    I thought so too, until Bodog decided to not keep to their agreement with me.

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

that fcking bodog becky with that shit eating grin while that company robs people

Chambers99

Quote Originally Posted by horsiehung View Post
    that fcking bodog becky with that shit eating grin while that company robs people
    I'm glad to see that the SBR posters aren't fooled by her attempts at public relations cover ups of disgusting Bodog acts. How they can accept deposits from people in areas of the country that they cannot payout to is absolutely fraudulent.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quote Originally Posted by horsiehung View Post
    she really gets on my nerves too .. she dodges valid questions chambers is asking .. and gives some "offical" bull crap statement .. fact is he still has not been payed his money .. and you guys still continue to take deposits from people in his area .. even though you cannot payout .

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

UMM guys why is everyone still complaining here the case has been resolved. Becky even said it was an error in the promotion and has now been fixed, i mean people make honest mistakes from time to time. This thread should have been over after she said it was fixed.

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

she is so full of crap its not funny

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

all books are being shady obviously..

First 12